[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in dorm room alone >next door the two guys are in there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
>in dorm room alone
>next door the two guys are in there playing loud music and talking loudly with girls
>I can everything through the bathroom (semi private bathroom between two rooms)
>girl says she needs to use the bathroom
>one of the guys says she can use his
>girl says "ew no, I don't want that creepy guy next door listening to me piss, I'll just go find another one"

Just end my life.
>>
DORM NORM DORM NORM
DORM NORM DORM NORM
DORM NORM DORM NORM
>>
>>27272779
Get the fuck out you dorm norm
>>
Why are you busy listening to other people live their lives? You should be busy working on your own personal project that does not give you time to ponder about what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>27272779
Why the fuck did you think it would be okay to post here, norman?
>>
That's funny as fuck, I share a single room single bathroom with a roommate who recently got cucked so he's never home anymore. Last night I woke up as I heard the cute white girl next door getting railed by the resident mixed race Tyrone that used to live on our floor and has banged out practically ever girl on the floor.

Put a cup up to the wall to listen then went back to sleep after about an hour, living in a dorm as a bot is the worst.
>>
>>27272779
Dorms are suffering, I had a Chad roommate the one year I went but he was nice to me. But I never left the dorm, nobody on the floor knew me. I just stayed in my room playing WoW all day while he was in the living room or his room. Luckily there was a door to the downstairs right next to our door so I could leave before anyone saw me.

I was so scared of leaving the dorm since for the whole year I hid inside that I pissed in bottles and would shit and shower at 4am when nobody was up.

And I left every Friday morning and stayed home for the weekend and came back Sunday night late.

When I moved my shit out at the end of the year I got all sorts of looks from people on the floor whod never seen me.
>>
>>27272779
play your music real loud, OP. show em what for.
>>
>>27272890
>thin walls
How dumb are you?
>>
File: Wd8z2R6.jpg (74 KB, 512x511) Image search: [Google]
Wd8z2R6.jpg
74 KB, 512x511
>listening to me piss
Fuck why does this turn me on
>>
File: 1449352922973.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1449352922973.png
74 KB, 412x351
Dorms are cruel if you're not a Chad. I thought it would help me to escape my beta fate but it only corroborated what I already knew.

"The college experience" is a term that is saved for girls and for a small percentage of Chads.
I'm not full autistic tier so I was able to make a few friends here and there and the majority of guys get nothing. It's all the girls who fuck a very small amount of guys.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>27272901
>Last night I woke up as I heard the cute white girl next door getting railed by the resident mixed race Tyrone that used to live on our floor and has banged out practically ever girl on the floor.

This is why the white race is dying.
>>
>literally caring
I'm a full robot, but I feel nothing but a burning envy, which I proceed to shrug off
stop being a fucking pussy op
>>
>>27272779
>girl says "ew no, I don't want that creepy guy next door listening to me piss
well u were listening
>>
>>27272994
Nobody said OP had to be in his dorm, he could be out doing something. He could be in his room talking with his own friends. The point is, he has is energy focused on listening to the other people.
>>
>>27273064
Eh, I don't think a regular black guy would have as much success. When he has a hat on he just looks like a tanned white guy, think Derek Jeter. The girls here want him however because he's very good looking, tall (of course a basketball player), and acts loud and assertive like the black guys usually do.
>>
>>27273109
>>27272890

I can't not hear them, you fucking dumbasses. Do you expect me to plug my ears?
>>
>>>27272727

>>27272727

>27272727

mr robot you don't know how much I hate you
>>
>>27273146
hearing isn't listening
you were paying attention, creep
however
why do you give a shit about some roastie's opinion? fuck her
>>
go out i guess
>>
>>27273178
Not him but it's not just about her, think about it she felt comfortable enough with stating he was creepy but doing so to his roommates and their friends, meaning OP has a reputation of being creepy and he's not respected by the people he lives with.

This sucks even more for OP since, like a lot of robots, he more than likely goes out of his way to appear normal or at least for his behavior to be unoffensive to others.
>>
>>27272779
I think you made up this story (or embellished on it a bit) to get sympathy and attention.
>>
>>27273259
What makes you say that? Original
>>
File: TheHazeofRage.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
TheHazeofRage.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>27273178
>paying attention to what your senses are telling you
ILLEGAL! FOUL PLAY! UNDERMINES NORMAL STANDARDS OF LIVING!
>>
>>27273289
The whole "I don't want the creepy guy next door hearing me pee" thing. Just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27273248
just shrug it off
it doesn't matter
I'm a robot khv, and normie hits aiming my self-esteem do nothing anymore
>>
>>27273319
OP could still desire to want to appear to be normal though, not everyone is comfortable with being a complete social pariah myself included. We're a social beast.
>>
>>27273349
it's not even about appearing to be normal or not
op shouldn't care because he is a lot better than they are
judgemental asshats
>>
>>27273396
If OP's developed a reputation as a creep to where people are comfortable with labeling him as such within earshot/so uncomfortable around him they don't elect to use a bathroom anywhere near him it's ultimately detrimental to the rest of his social life.

University is typically where you find romantic partners and friends, who wants to go out with the creepy guy?
>>
>>27273466
I see, OP hasn't given up yet
I did, and it's probably the reason why I don't care about this shit anymore
>>
>>27273466
>Wants to go out with
>Wants
It is not about what people want. The creepy guy takes who he wants, whether they want it or not.
t. creepy guy
>>
>>27273466
>University is typically where you find romantic partners and friends, who wants to go out with the creepy guy?
No it's not. It's an excuse for girls to fuck as many Chads as they want without being called sluts because "it's college". There are hardly any couples who meet up in university and stay after it's over
>>
>>27272779

>living in the dorms

Literal hell on earth.

>be me 5 years ago
>freshman in college
>about 1 pm
>go to basement of dorm to watch TV
>find a documentary on the third Reich
>hell yeah motherfucker
>watch it
>some frat bros come downstairs
>into the basement
>don't think about it.exe
>they walk up
>take the remote
>change it to sports or some shit
>y-you t-too
>go to my room
>normie roommate is watching music videos on his laptop
>ok can't browse /r9k/

Dammit dorms are terrible for introverted anons
>>
>>27273518
Yeah it's not about his feelings having been hurt but more the fact he came to the realization being a mole in his room hasn't resulted in a reputation as shy or people not having formed an opinion on him but rather that he's been labeled a creep which is perhaps irreparable damage.
>>27273551
>A new study from Facebook found that more than a quarter (28 percent) of married Facebook users in the U.S. met their spouses in college.
Our nations first Lady and President met and were married in college. But I stated romantic partners not couples sperglord
>>
>>27273621
Why can't you browse /r9k/ with your roommate in the room
>>
>>27273718
He hasn't figured out how to shift click all the dicks away from the catalog yet
>>
>>27273141
Mulattoes are truly the master race.
>>
>>27273718

Because I wanted to be alone
>>
>>27273860
no we aren't
my washed down brownish skintone is literally trash tier and I hate it
>that feel when out of the shower
>having a normal skintone for 5 minutes
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.