[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTHING'S A FUCKING MEME I feel like shit no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
EVERYTHING'S A FUCKING MEME

I feel like shit no matter what I do

>just exercise and lift bro, you'll feel better
SOMEHOW managed to gather the motivation to do this for 4 months in a row and I still feel like absolute shit

>just eat healthy and go outside bro
Again, been going outside and eating healthy for 4 months, still feel like shit

>just do whatever you want bro
I've somehow gathered enough motivation to read a book, watch a film or play a game at least once a day, and they still give me no joy or pleasure whatsoever.

I'm fucked no matter what, aren't I? I can't feel enjoyment at all.
>>
could be that you're doing something wrong, this should cross your mind m8 dont just fuckin roll over your post just screams i dont actually want to change shit
>>
>>27272626
i should also add you're the fuckin meme, frog posting on r9k bitching about your hard done by life youre a caricature str8 out of /r/ s4s
>>
If you can't gain joy from even most self-indulgent hobbies, you should probably just kill yourself at this point
>>
>>27272626

Literally me. I guess it's legit depression. I'm still high functioning though so what's left to think about?
>>
File: 1430670498903.jpg (55 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
1430670498903.jpg
55 KB, 540x403
>>27272626
i think you need some goal thats worthwhile to you, and then you do that shit as a chore to get there. society has taken all worthwhile goals.. i dunno what to do, im like you, the only time i feel any sense of purpose or motivation is in the occasional vidya i can still enjoy

i dont have any answers tbqh, iv tried a lot of things. all the meme steps to get out of this dont address the actual root problem, they're like sticking a band aid over a cut to feel better when you're drowning
>>
>>27272902
Dysthymia seems more appropriate.
>>
I do what I want and am happy. You must be following retarded Buddhism shit. Taoism is the way. I don't even do anything and things always work out and I'm happy most of the time. Trying to force unnatural shit is where it fucks up. Jus been urself, but with a ching chong accent in your head. There's really nothing else you can be after all.
>>
File: 1456792462780.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1456792462780.gif
893 KB, 400x554
Hey man, maybe you're thinking about this all wrong. Maybe you just need to try harder, go back to school, hit the gym. Surely if try success can never allude you. If anything unfortunate happens, remember it's completely your fault. You were asking for it. Never admit that anything is out of your control and always maintain that you're trying your absolute hardest and sympathy will be forever garnered.

This mindset IS at least partially responsible for my failures, but when you use the logic inversely it suddenly becomes a healthy attitude. I guess it really is mind over matter.
>>
>>27272626
m8 you just gotta be yourself
>>
You still need social contact.

Friends.

Friends just so happen to be the hardest thing to get
>>
You start out with no knowledge, as you grow older you slowly gain knowledge of the world until one day you gain enough knowledge to realize that the world and life itself is complete and absolute fucking shit

That's what I believe depression is, and the only way to escape depression is to somehow delude yourself out of it
>>
>>27273577
How do you even get friends being a NEET? The only way to get them is by school or work. You can't just walk up to people and strike up a conversation, that doesn't work anymore.
>>
Try drugs.

5-HTP etc
>>
>>27273577

Don't lie to him. Friends are no more necessary for happiness than a good diet, training routine, or leisure activity. All that matters is himself. That happens to be the hardest thing to get.

>>27273755

Work and school account for a minority of friendships. Most come from social activities. Clubs and groups being the main one. Go to church, Friday night magic, a local show, underwater basket weavers meeting, Craigslist, whatever. This ensures some level of common interest besides just 'I needed the money' or 'I needed the class hours'.
>>
>>27272626
have you tried prostate induced orgasm?
>>
>>27272902
Me too.
I've found a high dose of MDMA a couple times a year helps A LOT. but that's just me. It gives me memories to look back on and be happy about and times to look forward to.
>>
>>27274351
>craigslist

sausage party
>>
>>27274099

Good advice. Drugs fixed my life. Dxm, amphetamine, and mushrooms got me out of my funk and led to taking charge of my life. I went from dead end $24k/yr job to $60k. More free time and less dreading going to work too. I still hate working, but I find myself hoping I don't wake up less often come bedtime now. Some people weren't meant to be happy. I've come to terms with that and for some reason it's brought a lot of calm and peace to me. I'd thought it a long time but it really clicked after watching memejak horseman. I think that's what Camelfuck and Kaka meant by the absurd.
>>
>>27274392

In my case it was a yugioh party with some autist I went to high school with, I never talked to him before but we became friends after that. Another was a d&d group. Of course one of the nerds had to get a gf and take her to ruin any and all fun, but I still meet up and drink with a couple of guys from that group.
>>
>>27274493
Were people ever excommunicated for being too autistic?
>>
>>27274550

It wasn't so much excommunication as it was the girl doing what girls do best, ruin everything. Even something as innocuous as a pun or reference she didn't get and she'd get offended, then bf wants his dick sucked and backs her up, and it just snowballs from there.
>>
>>27273299
>always your fault
not even true. you do know that the bes and possibly only way to nail that job u want or whatever position in whatever you want is not through hard work and ethic, its through connections and with connections it depends entirely on the person if they want to spend their time with you.

it's why Kanye is pissed at everybody. it's because he did his part, put in the time, effort, money but his connects refuse to actually help him because all they see is a know nothing rapper
>>
>>27274457
>60k

jeez what do you do? with money like that i can finally achieve my dream of buying the car i want
>>
>>27272626
Didn't work for me but start at finding the root cause... medication for mental disorder, get a full blood test panel.
>>
File: fepe.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3221) Image search: [Google]
fepe.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3221
>>27272626
cognitive behavioral therapy man
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.