[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who has to fake anger in public when its expected of you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dolph-.jpg (142 KB, 536x470) Image search: [Google]
dolph-.jpg
142 KB, 536x470
I'm unable to feel anger at people even when they fuck my shit up and everyone expects me to rage. I have to fake it to not be strange or look like a complete pussy.

What's going on?
>>
Complete and total apathy.

Welcome to hell.
>>
im not sure what you mean by 'expected of you'. I do not feel this, do you live in england with all those cctvs or something?
>>
Anger is the only thing i still know to be real
>>
>>27272624
He probably means if somebody is fucking with him he has to pretend to chimp out otherwise he'll look weak or weird.
>>
>>27272624
Like when some guy smashed the back of my car because he didn't watch the road while he was driving. I didn't feel anything at all towards him while I should have been angry as fuck.

I had to pretend being annoyed but the truth is I couldnt have given less fucks.
>>
>>27272655
yeah this too, back when I wasnt a shut-in this happened often
>>
>>27272706
be happy you dont get ass blasted by that stuff, it makes me feel like a im going to have a stroke when somebody even doesnt signal. ill die young for it
>>
>>27272590
I don't feel like a normal person would...something that would totally freak a so-called "normie" will most certainly do nothing to me...I feel like I don't belong but not because I'm an angsty loser but simply because I don't feel like made of flesh and blood...maybe I'm different in a sense. I don't care for social conventions and that's probably due to me being able to see through the schemes that most people can't or don't want to (that is all just a shallow ego masseuse for people full of bs)

I feel more comfortable alone...no fake shits to bother me.
>>
>>27272739
statistically we'll all die young here, lonely people die fast especially those socially isolated
>>
>>27272590
>be me in high school
>gym class
>soccer time
>not paying attention
>ball goes right into my crotch
>misses my tendy bits so it doesnt hurt
>everyone goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!"
>have to pretend i was hurt
>>
>>27272590
iktfb

i guess im too downtrodden and beta
>>
>>27272793
i think we might just have some weak form of autism or aspergers, fuck it
>>
>>27272590
i fake neutrality or make jokes when someone wrongs me but it's not an opportune time to react (in public or in front of people who i don't want to think i'm a psycho). but then i utterly berate them and motherfuck them later in weird moments where the time is right and i think *they* think that i've forgotten about it. "don't mistake my kindness for weakness" applies to me 100%. but i never say that because i'm not a basic 15 year old.
>>
>>27272590
Never had to fake it, as far as I remember

But I also can't express or feel real anger that much
I do get angry and when I do I just talk loudly and angrily not giving a shit about anything but it doesn't happen often or at all
It has to be something that really really pisses me off while there's another thing pissing me off at the same time, like a headache or something
>>
Nobody respects a guy who can't control his emotions. Flying into an extreme rage when you encounter frustration is something that only babies and niggers do.
>>
>>27273079

I forgot to say: you don't need to be pissed off to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>27273102
This, you don't have to like yourself but try to have some self respect. Even if you're an asshat you still don't have to put up with people's shit for no reason.
>>
>>27273102
>>27273172
>being all sanctimonious and patronizing
>literally telling OP to do what he already is doing and why he made this thread
in the first place

spotted the normies
>>
>>27272590
>get hit in the balls
>don't really care
>have to pretend i just got shot so people don't think I'm impotent or something
>>
>>27273440
not really, OP's faking outrage when he just has to calmy tell bitches that X was not ok.
>>
>>27273440

Yes, because there was nothing wrong with his behavior.

Some dude hit his car. What's he supposed to do, start screaming profanity at the guy?
>>
>>27273453

>see a dude's butt in a movie
>don't really care
>have to act as if I'm watching my parent's sex tape or I'm gay.

>everyone is talking about pedophiles, tripping over themselves to come up with the most bizarre sexual punishments they can think of ("we should cut off their balls and shove glass up their butts")
>you think child molesters should definitely be put in prison, but you mostly just feel bad for people who are attracted to children
>have to pretend like you want to put clamps on their nipples and rub their dick with sandpaper or you're a chomo
>>
>>27273802
I don't like people who judge others so harshly too. Usually I keep quiet if it is not important.

It never is. It is just all talk. People live in comfort and talk shit all the time.
>>
I have to fake everything that is expected of me
>>
>start mocking normie
>we punches me lightly in the arm
>it doesn't hurt but makes noise like he punched me real hard
what do?
>>
File: rubiounicornjpg.jpg (79 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
rubiounicornjpg.jpg
79 KB, 600x900
>>27274058
>what do?

bend over and spread your asscheeks like the sissy that you are
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.