[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coping with ugliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (37 KB, 541x720) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
37 KB, 541x720
Anyone else ugly beyond hope here?

I'm short and ugly, so ugly that I'd need reconstructive surgery to be even moderately attractive.

Seeing attractive people makes me infinitely depressed now.
>>
The way most ugly people cope is by fucking their ugly gfs. Unfortunately for us we are both ugly on the inside and outside so no ugly gf ;_;
>>
>>27272650
I'll never have a gf.

I have to cope with loneliness and ugliness. I drink to get drunk and I hate drinking. I see no point to it other than to forget, even momentarily, how much this world abhors my existence.
>>
I'm going to kill myself when my parents pass away, they're entering their 70s soon so it won't be longer than another 30 years most likely.
>>
>tfw online gf starts adding dudes like this on fb when shes on her period

i was already about to break it off tho
>>
>>27273009
Jesus, how old are you that your parents are in their 70s?
>>
>>27272536
>says he's ugly
>doesn't provide pic for proof

saged and filtered
>>
>>27272983
We are all equal in death anon. One day we will have peace.
>>
I'm half asian
I fucking hate it.
My ugly face voids the fact that I'm 6'2.
I hate myself so fucking much.
>>
>>27273058
22 years of age is not original
>>
>>27273009
I plan on killing myself in a few weeks. I'm going to buy a bunch of barbiturates and end it peacefully.
>>
I am ugly and have an ugly gf. Honestly if ugly people just accepted that life isn't fair and found another ugly to love, thier lives would be infinitely better. But nope, everyone has to have a 7/10 or better.
>>
>>27273093
Why'd they have you so late, man? I wouldn't even think about raising a kid past 35.
>>
>>27273119
>implying
Women never want to accept ugly men. They always have to date up.
>>
>>27272536
Honestly, I don't even know if it would be good to be that attractive. Sure you could get pussy whenever you wanted, but you would never know if people liked you for who you are or just your looks... plus guys would probably be jelly and hate on you. Better than being ugly though
>>
I think I'm ugly but rarely some good looking women (IMO I guess) make eye contact with me out in public so I'm really lost as fuck.
>>
>>27273489
Who cares why people like you? At the end of the day, does it really matter as long as the desired result is the same?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.