[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
END MY LIFE >be me >five minutes ago >shitposting, jerking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 0103 - 5doGrDG.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
0103 - 5doGrDG.png
126 KB, 399x388
END MY LIFE
>be me
>five minutes ago
>shitposting, jerking off, watching anime
>knock knock on my door
>fuck off mom
>wait, the hand that knocked didn't sound like my mom's
>roll off my bed and go to answer the door
>there's a crowd of people
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>my brother (chad) is standing in the center
>one other yoloswagfag guy, five roasties
>heartrate spikes
>wh-wha-wh
>oh hey anon, what's up.
>skdjafjgka
>yeah, we just wanted to say hi
>some of them i sort of knew in high school
>hey anon they all say trying to hold back laughter
>y-you too
>they all burst out laughing
>shut and lock the door
>go back to computer
>write this post
I have a gun and am going to kill myself.
>>
>>27272251
yeah kill yourself
that'll show them
>>
>>27272298
THEYLL BE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY BODY HAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>27272251
You're going to kill yourself because your brother had friends over and was polite enough to say hi?
>>
>>27272323
>those digits
but really, my brother is two years younger than me and is a senior in high school, and he has always fucking had favoritism, he plays sports, he works out etc
fucking ree
>>
>>27272323
>You're going to kill yourself because your brother had friends over and was polite enough to say hi?
I really think you should kill yourself meng
>>
>>27272251
Here's an idea! cover yourself in a white bed sheet and start making ghost noises! That oughta give em' the creeps! (As long as any of them aren't colored, then they might mistake it for the KKK! lol!)
>>
File: 0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg (27 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
0005 - n8McQ1A.jpg
27 KB, 472x461
>>27272374
Thank you, Joe.
>>
>>27272398
No problem! That'll be five dollars! (lol Just kidding you can't put a price on friendship!)
>>
>>27272251
Why not go kill them too? I mean if you're going to off yourself might as well take someone with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1100x1380
>>27272444
But you can put a price on those trips.
>>
>>27272251
Just shoot their legs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.