[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 1828x3250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 1828x3250
Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all?
>>
If it involves that ass, yes.
>>
What matters is the present. The only problem with the past is regrets. The rest is meaningless.
>>
want to stick my cock in that arse to be honest
>>
To love someone and lose them is better than feeling nothing at all
>>
>>27271474
Be loved but not being able to love back
>>
File: 1456028894781.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1456028894781.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>>27271474
is better to have loved, gotten the girl, married her, and pumped her full of your babies, everything else is bullshit.
>>
If you have loved and lost, it shows you have the potential to be love. You can find love again.

If you're never loved at all, it means every single person on earth found you so disgusting and unappealing that you will never get even a taste of happiness
>>
i'd go with never loved at all. dated girl for 3 years and been broken up with for about a year and a half and i still think about her and every day. just found out today she's dated 2 other people since we broke up and i feel like a fucking loser cause i'm still not over her
>>
>>27271474
first of all, love isn't real to 80% of the population. so this is not even a valid question. it's all about control. lots of women today won't "love" you (i.e. give you sex and companionship) unless you're a cuckold who affirms her destructive, nonsensical, estrogen faggotry.

but if you're in the 20% who believes in that, and meet someone else in the 20%, then it's ok probably. not that i would know. i've only dated liberal fake-alpha confused cunts.
>>
i'd much rather have never met my ex

everything good about it just makes it feel shittier that it's gone
>>
>>27271618
Op here, i know that feel. Dated for 2 years and now a year later still think about her. The worst fucking thing is that after she broke up with me she tried to talk to me several times and I shut it down because I was so fucked up about it and now stay up at night thinking about how I maybe could have gotten back together with her
>>
>>27271474
Stop taking that quote of context you normiefuckingshit
>>
>>27271684
yeah i was sort of same boat. i could have prevented it but i had really bad ocd at the time and it was what bugged her the most but i wasn't able to get over it before she got sick of me. do you think you'd ever get close to a girl again? i think i'd enjoy the company but i dont' know if i could ever date someone for that long
>>
All i know is that being loved but not being able to love back is weird
>>
File: 1242142.jpg (1 MB, 1686x2500) Image search: [Google]
1242142.jpg
1 MB, 1686x2500
>>27271474
>jack off to sexual memories
>get really bad feels about losing the fruits of your efforts once in a while

Pros outweigh the cons. Control your feels and it doesn't matter at all.

>a cunt left me, ME!!!
>why would a cunt do that?

And normalfags think this is even comparable to perpetual isolation.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.