[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that circumsison removes the most erogenous pleasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Attempt2.png (225 KB, 1338x892) Image search: [Google]
Attempt2.png
225 KB, 1338x892
daily reminder that circumsison removes the most erogenous pleasure centers of the male body.
>>
File: lol.jpg (235 KB, 1318x732) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
235 KB, 1318x732
Daily reminder that foregen is the jews trying to double dip.
>>
I know it tears me up inside. Let me know when foregen actually gets anything done. They've kept me hopeful with little to show for it for years.
>>
Atala at the wake medical research institute is going to have it done before foregen.
>>
http://www.journalnow.com/business/business_news/local/regenerative-medicine-at-wake-forest-reaches-milestone-with-tissue-research/article_d30bb115-3938-5397-9743-e5ec9b0bb7a4.html

* Reconstruction of the genital and urinary organs, and lower abdomen (7 projects): Engineering bladder tissue; repairing urine tube injuries; engineering penile tissue; engineering testicular tissue; restore penile erectile tissue using stem cells; engineering innervated skeletal muscle tissue to accelerate the restoration of pelvic floor muscle function; implanting lab-engineered anal sphincters.
>>
>>27271404

I want an entirely new penis.

Perfect erectile tissue, full-on real foreskin with ridged band, six inches (don't really want a huge dick, just regular size).

Set me up with a decent dick and I'll stop hating life so much.
>>
>>27271468

Btw the size doesn't even matter. I'm 5.5" and I'd be content staying this size. An extra half inch would be nice but not necessary.

However I can't get a decent erection. I have damage in my penis from trying to masturbate with a tight circumcision. You have no idea how tight my cut was. It was so fucking tight my scrotum rides up halfway and masturbation has always been a fucking nightmare of trying to figure something that worked and eventually trying to make it work fucked me up even worse.

Pretty much no one would believe me though because they treat the "harmlessness" of circumcision as some kind of sacred belief.
>>
File: please_lord.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
please_lord.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>27271456

Please oh fucking god please. Give me my foreskin back. I can't stand this dry piece of leather between my legs.
>>
>>27271590

You too huh

how do guys who love being cut stand it?

are they just lying, or what?

Why can't I be one of those guys who says, "I'm glad I"m cut! Foreskin is disgusting!"

They seem happier about their situation than me. Unless it's just a lie they're telling to themselves and everyone else?
>>
>>27271635
Most people are too busy being normies to give a shit.
>>
>>27271538
I measured my dick for the first time since hich school and it's gotten bigger.

Have you measured recently? I gained a half inch since senior year and I'm 23.
>>
>>27271635

>how do guys who love being cut stand it?

Many have loose cuts and do not see the issue. Many experience pleasure from masturbation and, having not experienced being intact, will disregard it.

And many others will refuse to believe the notion of being mutilated at birth. And then, to be suppressed by society to accept their mutilation. The truth that their mothers and fathers willingly snipped their cocks without consent nor concern. That they are permanently inflicted with lower sensitivity, higher risk of ED, higher risk of penile injury, and lower rates of sexual compatibility.
>>
>>27271635
They're either lying to themselves, bait memeing, or are legitimately stupid. I'm cut and I fucking hate it. The data proves you lose crucially sensitive areas with circumcision and my cock head is noticeably calloused. I just want it back I feel like a fucking amputee
>>
>>27271247
Yeah but cut guys dont really know the experience to begin with, so nothing gained, nothing lost.
>>
>>27271728

Nah, I measured recently and it's still 5.5". I'm fine with it though. I never cared much about my penis size beyond it being roughly normal/proportionate to the rest of my body.

I'd trade that half inch and go down to 5 if it meant I wouldn't have been cut.
>>
>>27271795
>nothing lost.
except dignity
>>
>>27271763
On the plus side we can fuck for much longer. That's about it though. I have looser skin and it slides just over my mushroom but I'll sign up for regrowth if it's possible. I have had times where I couldn't cum fucking a girl. I'm a gorilla gripper and condoms are the devil though.
>>
>>27271795

That's stupid. If you got your foreskin cut off as a baby and you learned the function of the foreskin as you got older, you'd KNOW that something good was stolen from you.

Doesn't matter if you don't remember having it. You can still know that it's superior.
>>
>>27271801
I wouldn't. Mines luckily proportional as well but I'm not a manlet. Wish I had a bit more girth but it matches me pretty well. I feel bad for the tall guys with small dicks.
>>
Is there any point in posting this? There are no women, and the men here will never have children.
>>
File: 291.jpg (148 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
148 KB, 664x441
>>27271724

Look at this guy. Real estate manager with a wife and kids.

He still hates being cut.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/25/circumcision-intactivists-dont-want-you-or-your-kids-to-get-snipped/
>>
>>27271886
I will probably end up knocking a broad up accidentally.
>>
>>27271886

There are some women here from time to time.
>>
>>27271847
Alright listen up you fuckheads
You misconstrued my point
The point wasnt that they wouldnt feel bad about it because they didnt have it, people do that all the time with anythibg,the point was, if you are born blind it is so much easier to live with it because you never saw the world in the first place , now go blind 20 years into your life, it is so much worse. Its the same with the forsekin,they never had the sensation in the first place,so nit having it isnt a big deal
>>
File: tumblr_nu72y3GWdQ1somaa0o1_1280.jpg (591 KB, 1280x1918) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu72y3GWdQ1somaa0o1_1280.jpg
591 KB, 1280x1918
>>27271919
this is the type of "woman" that comes on here
>>
>>27271937

>Its the same with the forsekin,they never had the sensation in the first place,so nit having it isnt a big deal

It's a huge deal for me.
>>
>>27271635
They are stuck with a mutilated dick for life and at that point there is not much to do other than go full denial mode.
>>
>>27272119

so why can't I be in denial too and just be happy to be mutilated?

why can't I just be like, "GROSS" and "DICK CHEESE" and be like "IM CUTTING MY SON AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT"

i literally can't because I know it's all bullshit and the foreskin is part of the penis

lately I even saw posts elsewhere where guys were in so much denial they said "the foreskin isn't part of the penis"

at that point you know they're lying to themselves or have just gone insane or something because yeah, it is part of the penis.
>>
>>27272063
Mentally it could be, but you never felt it and never will, so whether you like it or not you are adapted to not having it
>>
>>27272262

whatever man I am sick of your bogus apologetics

I hate my situation and I want this situation to stop being forced on non consenting kids.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.