[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to be passionate about something, but I don't enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1437625931849.jpg (32 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1437625931849.jpg
32 KB, 500x338
i want to be passionate about something, but I don't enjoy doing anything

i feel like if i were to start a hobby, it would just be for the sake of having a hobby, not because I actually enjoy it

please help
>>
Not being passionate about anything in life and being addicted to our computers is what making us robots.
>>
>>27270577
i don't want to be a robot

i want to kiss a girl one day
>>
buy a telescope
>>
File: 120401134211.gif (581 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
120401134211.gif
581 KB, 500x282
>>27270626
star gazing doesn't look very fun and the skills id learn from it don't seem too practical
>>
If you don't enjoy anything then what do you feel you should be doing?
>>
I feel the same way

I have literally no productive hobbies or any sort of interests. I also have no motivation or ambition.

I don't know what career I'll ever do, everything is uninteresting to me and if I have to do the 9-to-5 I'll go fucking insane. I'm considering killing myself.

I wish I had a passion, or a talent, or anything.
>>
To have a hobby you have to get away from the computer.

Like seriously.

No more gayman from wake to sleep, 3 hours a day max.

You then have to spend all your time shitting around your boring as fuck house until you are so fucking bored that painting or craft becomes interesting.

That is how you hobby
Enjoy
>>
>>27270934

How the fuck are you supposed to know you like something unless you don't try it, you dumb shit? No wonder you have no passions or hobbies.
>>
>>27271267
>until you are so fucking bored that painting or craft becomes interesting
I really doubt it

I have no talent and no creativity. here's what would happen. I'd buy the paints, buy the canvas, and just sit there. sit there trying to think of something to paint. I can't think of anything to paint, and I get frustrated at myself for being stupid and uncreative. I start to paint something and I get mad at how shitty it is, I get mad at how shitty I am. I get reminded of how fucking incompetent and boring and dull I am

then I start crying and throw away the paints.
>>
>>27271338
You don't really start painting with a plan, or talent.

You just test the colours and textures of your paints and brushes, relearn how to mix them and shit. You can spend a good few days just painting and repainting over the same canvas with random shit.

It's not for awhile until you're interested enough to have ideas, draw up drafts, and carefully paint over lead outlines.

But anyway, fuck painting, painting sucks. Take up robotics or something.

I only do it because I have weed to smoke and all this free shit left from my sister.
>>
>>27270626
why look at the space when everything that you can see through the telescope has been already discovered ?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.