[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 343x428) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 343x428
STOP MAKING EXCUSES!
You have no excuse to be lonely.

There are plenty of ugly guys who get gorgeous woman. Sitting inside all day and feeling sorry for yourself is NOT how you get yourself a girl.

There are people out there who are far uglier/fatter/shorter than you who end up in successful relationships.

Become more social, take risks, go outside and meet people and eventually you will find the one.
>>
>>27269470
Fatass gets her? Wtf?
>>
Ugly can be overlooked if you have a lot of money, you stupid twat.
Fuck off with your normie bullshit "advice".
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x450
Yeah guyz come on!
>>
>>27269470

I don't want to lower my standards.

I also don't want to bother other people with my shitty existence. I think I'd rather die alone before finding someone that actually tolerates the way I am.
>>
dudes got a monster dong
>>
I admit, this may work for inexperienced wizards but for those like me who have spent their entire lives being a NEET is very unlikely theyll ever become normie

I'd rather be dead already...i just wont do a hero cause im too much of a pussy...
>>
>>27269561
when people say "be yourself, it means don't be a nervous fucking wreck." act as you usually would and project your personality

Don't be fooled by the leagues of dating, they don't exist.
>I've seen chads with ugly girls
>fat dudes with hot punk girls
>fat black dudes with hot latina grills
>fit chads with landwhales

It's all a matter of who you click with.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (16 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16 KB, 442x333
>>27269526
Yeah do you think this guy is a millionaire? Do you think money and looks are all that matter?
>>
>>27269470
He either has a position of power and or is loaded.

You can see the disgust on her face.
>>
>>27269517
That's her father, actually.
>>
>>27270130

Thought that was Dan Schneider from the thumbnail, whivh would have made more sense.
>>
>>27269470
That's bs.
I tried a lot of these thing and It got me nowhere.
Stop lying to everybody. girls only dig a certain type of guy. If you're not an ideal out of some reality TV show. They don't even consider you human.
>>
>>27269470
>>27270130

>1 in a million

nice try faggots but that happens rarely.
>>
Lol some girls have a thing for fatasses.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.