[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
failed normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Why do robots discriminate against failed normies? Isn't a failed normie basically a robot?

>depression
>suicide thoughts
>no motivation
>hate job/have no job
>soccial anxiety/fobia
>can't get girlfriend/virgin

You can have all that without being a loner or a school drop out.
I graduated college with honors, managed to somehow loose my v card, have some friends, but cant find a job, socially awkward, feel like shit all the time, think about killing myself and have all around low self esteem and self confidence.

Am I not allowed here?
>>
You should seek help if you are mentally ill.
>>
>>27269463
>managed to somehow loose my v card, have some friends
>Am I not allowed here?
No, you're not.
>>
>>27269546
but anon, fucking a fat and ugly girl once is almost the same as being a virgin, isn't it?
>>
>>27269615
No, because you still managed to get someone to fuck you without having to pay for it.
>>
>>27269615
No it's not because even fat girls think they're too good for robots.
>>
>>27269656
>>27269659
But whats the difference between getting luck ONCE with an ugly girl, that you had sex without any pleasure, just so you can say to yourself "im not a virgin anymore", and never doing it? Mind that i got dumped after, and i had 25 at the time (27 now).
Was I a robot before? Whats the difference? I felt exactly the same after the deed than before.
>>
>>27269463
>Isn't a failed normie basically a robot?
Some robots see themselves as being victims of circumstances beyond their control. A failed normie is someone who had a chance and couldn't hack it. Such a person lacks of purity of fail that robots perversely pride themselves on (as they have no source of legitimate pride).

>Am I not allowed here?
This is an anonymous imageboard. We couldn't keep you out if we wanted. If you don't namefag / tripfag / avatarfag then nobody will recognize you from post to post. The assumption is that you belong here unless the content of your post suggests otherwise.

You realize you're asking permission to wallow in misery here with the other failures. It's not exactly a good environment.
>>
>>27269840
The difference is that you had the mental and physical resources to make this experience happen.
>>
>>27270033
>>27270035
How can you know if you had or not the capability of a normal life? I tried to be a normie, and still ended up robot like. I assume everyone did that.
If I failed to be normal, even trying, how can you say it was under my control? It doesn't really seem like that.
I come here because I identify with the majority of posters
>>
>>27270035
This is the difference number 1 between a failed normie and a robot

But the difference number 2 is the most important: ROBOT'S DON'T WAN'T TO BE NORMIES, FAILED NORMIE WANTS.
>>
>>27270322
>I come here because I identify with the majority of posters
>not a virgin and has friends
You are the opposite of robots.
>>
>>27270431
Highly doubt that
A good chunk of threads here are complains about not being a chad or a virgin. Implying that robots actually want to be like robots goes contrary to the existence of these threads.
>>
>>27269463
Because robots are born robots

Failed Normies are failures, they just pretend to know suffering
>>
>>27270537
What would define being "born a robot" then? How can you tell a failed normie from a robot if they end up in the same place later?
>>
File: 1457669696352.jpg (113 KB, 800x458) Image search: [Google]
1457669696352.jpg
113 KB, 800x458
>>27269546
This guy is right ,sorry. That's why i keep saying that we need a "cyborg" board on 4chan.
A robot it's like the pic, and nothing else.
>>
File: 3678431467832.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
3678431467832.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
>>27269463
absolutely not

>suicidal thoughts
>depression
>socially awkward
are all memes that normalfags are throwing around
they think that being the slightest bit sad or things not being amazing all the time means you have these
or getting nervous when you get invited out to a party

it doesn't
>having friends
>having girlfriends
>getting laid
>graduating with honors
all imply that you have social value, you have people who do and did care about you which is counter to how robots are and how a majority of people here feel

I personally have dealt with never having had a conversation with a person or having a friend in the last 4 years
I have never been on a date and a woman has NEVER shown any interest in me, my tinder and OKC sit empty unless it's some girl trying to get me to buy her a pizza
My depression is me literally talking to myself then crying because I have no one to talk to and thinking about acting out to get something, anything, any kind of a reaction or response from people
and then realizing that the hard truth is that literally no one cares

I have gone on streaks of 2-3 weeks of not leaving my room, not going to class, not eating anything except crackers I keep in my room
and no one gave a shit, they all just lived their happy little normalfag lives like nothing is happening

that's the kind of isolation that robots go through, what it entails
you have no possible fucking way of knowing, just because you skated through an easy major at uni and can't find a job because your skills are useless
not because you "only banged a fat girl" when people here don't get any girls
not because you have some "anxiety" which just means you get a little nervous when you talk in front of people, boo fucking hoo

point is, get out, you're not welcome here, and we'd appreciate if people like you stopped trying to fit in when we're trying to deal with shit ourselves and don't want you dumping your few normalfag problems on us when they're pretty much nothing
>>
>>27270518
No, you don't undertsand...Robots would like to lose their virginity while keeping being themselves, which is basically impossible.If anything, the real difficult question would be:What if a robot and a fembot(implying that they exists) get together, but they are still everything they have to eachother?/no friends)? So my hypothesis it's the following...
The definition of "failed normie" has 2 actual explainations...So the final definition of "failed normie" would be:

FAILED NORMIE= a failed normie is EITHER

1)A Normie that failed some typicals normie achievements, and its not able to achieve a complete normie status for this.Precisely, a failed normie can be a clubber person but still be a virgin, or a guy that lost his virginity(without paying) but had almost no actions after that and no friends.
He has the strong desire to achive the full normie status.

2)A robot that somehow, with a miracle, managed to get a gf, But he still has no actual interest to get normie friends and still refuse to do the typical normie activity(clubbing, football etc).

If 4chan could vote my definition, we would finally decide what is a failed normie and what is a robot.
>>
File: eTFuRWK.jpg (46 KB, 960x625) Image search: [Google]
eTFuRWK.jpg
46 KB, 960x625
>>27271770
Looks like I'd be number 2. I had a gf for a few weeks before she broke it off with me because I didn't know how to handle relationships. I spent time alone before that and after that.

Come to think of it, I think getting a gf is the most normie thing I've done in my life
>>
>>27271337
Only NEETs would be robots by this definition. I dont think that is really representative of all this board.
Agree on the cyborg board

>>27271708
Sorry anon, I didn't mean to shitpost or belittle your condition. But your definition of a robot is very extreme, again, i dont know if that represents well the whole board.
>>
>>27270322
Because a lot of us are born with mental illness or crippling ugliness (I'm in the former category) that make it impossible for us to relate to others at all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.