[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just lost my virginity to a drunken one night stand. sex is over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sad frog.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
139 KB, 917x871
just lost my virginity to a drunken one night stand. sex is over hyped guys you aren't missing much
>>
That's like a teenager drinking a can of Coors Light and saying "beer is overrated guys".
>>
>has shitty drunken sex with a 4/10 which probably lasted 10 minutes
>"sex is just a meme guys"
>>
how did it feel in your penis, OP?

not a joke question, serious
>>
>>27269368

>10 minutes

That's a long time.

>the actual duration of heterosexual intercourse tends to be pretty short: Most researchers agree that the average is something like six minutes.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/09/how-long-should-sex-actually-last.html
>>
>>27270076
This. When you hear about a guy fucking a girl "all night long", you gotta realize that doesnt really happen because both dicks and vaginas get sore after very long sex sessions.
>>
>>27270120
They were probably mentioning foreplay aswell.
>>
>>27269072
>just lost my virginity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
>>27269072
>has bad sex while drunk
>u're not missing much guise...

Sex is fucking great. Even my first time when I didn't even cum, still fucked her for like 45 minutes and got a nice blowjay in the car afterward. It only got better from there, except this one time I fucked a lazy, selfish fat chick.
>>
>>27270037
it felt alright, like the inside of a tube of meat. but not orgasmic
>>
>>27269072
Wow, you lost your virginity to a night stand? I've heard of banging your toe on furniture before but you take it to a whole new level!
>>
This wasn't my first time but the other week I fucked a chubz in the passenger seat of my car. It took me like 2 hours to cum which I'd strange cause I hadn't jerked off in like 3 days. I didn't even feel it for the first hour and she was having a hard time staying wet past that point because she already had hers towards the beginning and I was probably just hurting her at that point
>>
>>27269072
Well done you are officially me at 14 you faggot, bet you didn't get hard either xDDDdd
>>
>>27270286

ho ho hee hee ha ha ha ha
>>
What I've found is that penis in vagina is overrated, masturbation is honestly better, but sex in general is so much better than I thought.
The feeling to be truly desired by a woman and have her kiss you everywhere, want to suck your dick, want you to penetrate her, touching her breasts, having her moan your name, all of that is the best feeling I can think off...
>>
>>27270286
god dammit is there any board you aren't on.
>>
also unrellated note here guys, if your condom doesn't cover all of your shaft and it doesn't fall off, will you still get an STD?
>>
>>27269072
OP is right. I had sex with a chubby girl once. I find her pretty hot, so no problem there.
After we were done, the only thing I thought of was, that I finally lost my virginity. But you know what guys? It wasn't even that great. Sure it felt good for the couple of second I were cumming, but it's nothing special. Fapping feels nearly the same.
And the work to get sex is actually not worth it. I don't know, I would rather spent my time watching anime, playing vidya, study some physics and fap to 2D or if I feel like it to 3D.

I understand you OP. Well your situation is a bit obscure, for sure. Having drunken sex with a complete stranger? I don't klnow. But I can assure you guys, sex is fucking overrated.

Having a gf that you love and loves you back is a complete different thing though, I guess. Can't speak from experience here though.
>>
>>27270569

I plenty agree. Wizard, then I fucked a couple of random girls. It is not worth if you are not in love.

Trying to fall in love. Going to sleep now alone.
>>
>>27270569
op here i would assume having a gf would be better
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.