[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a homeless person anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 800x800
Ask a homeless person anything
>>
What's the best thing you've found on the ground? When I was homeless I found food on the ground all the time, good food.
>>
>>27268786
Hey there buddy! How'd you get homeless in the first place! Ya didn't lose it did ya! Did ya build it on a hill and have it slide off? What a mess that would have been, am I right?
>>
how do you post on here?
>>
Do you torture/bully normies?
>>
>>27268849
I live innawoods so mostly just good rocks and shit, went to an old hippie site and found a bong which I sold for 100$
>>
Are you actually a NEET posting from his mom's basement?
>>
Where do you shit?
>>
Where do you cum?
>>
>>27268925
No his mom throw him out today thats why he is homeless
>>
>>27268915
how do you eat innawoods?
>>
>>27268786
Best thing and worst thing about being homeless?
>>
>>27268902
Yeah sometimes kids come onto my grounds so I'll fuck with them
>>27268925
No
>>27268937
On the ground, usually have some form of TP which I'll come into town to get whenever I need some
>>27268951
Ground
>>27268975
I hunt and forage, I read a whole lot about survival in between shitposting at the library
>>
>>27269014
Best has to be the tranquility, I have a little lean-to hut that I'll sit and play my guitar in, it's so peaceful. Worst is winter, I live in a fairly temperate climate but when it gets cold you will get fucked if you can't either build a fire or have a warm coat.
>>
>>27269092
Do you consider yourself superior to wagecucks?
>>
>>27269156
Eh
I mean some days when I can't catch anything I'll go hungry and I can see why some people wagecuck but other days you get a nice deer or a bunch of squirrels and you can just sit by the fire and take in the world. Neither side is better than the other.
Do wish I could record some songs I've written though.
>>
>>27269260
How do you catch deer and squirrels? Bow?
>>
>>27269260
Have you ever stolen anything?
>>
>>27269387
I have a couple spears made with long sturdy branches, one with a tapered rock for a head and one that has a jagged piece of metal. I taught myself to make a very very rudimentary bow and I will either make or buy arrows if I have the money that o don't have to spend on other things. I mainly use those for deer or if I have to ward off other homeless people or some dangerous animal. I have a couple of traps around for rabbits and squirrels but a bow is great for the squirrels too.
>>
>>27269543
Not from a store but I've stolen plenty of shit from kids or normies who come on my area.
I let other homeless people pass through or make camp tho and I've never stolen for another hobo
>>
File: 1454259870715.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454259870715.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
How do you have money for an iPhone and a data plan?
>>
>>27269588
Have you ever been taken in by the police or social workers? Have they ever tried to normify you?
>>
>>27269592
>implying I'm not at the library
>implying I didn't name the image image.jpg just to fuck with you
>>
Where do you bathe desu?
>>
>>27269733
I've had a couple close calls with the police, watched them from a good bit away as they went through my campsite, never actually gone up to them. I did go to a soup kitchen during an especially bad winter, mostly so I could get some winter coats, and they tried to normify me.
>>27269743
Streams nearby
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>27268786
>image.jpeg
People will still reply to this
>>
>>27269803
Please share some of your song lyrics with us
>>
>>27270018
I'm way too autistic to write song lyrics, most of my stuff is instrumental
>>
>>27268786
should I consider becoming a homeless woodsman?
>>
>>27269556
So you just up to deer and stab them with your spear?
>>
>>27270511
*run

spellingblox
>>
>>27270457
Yeah it's better than being a NEET if you can handle it
>>27270539
Throw them or bait them by a bush then come out of the bush and stab them
>>
>>27268786
did you teach yourself to play guitar?
>>
>>27270817
Yeah I read an absolute fuck ton so I got a bunch of books from the library about guitar.
The library is easily the homeless guys best friend
>>
>>27270941
how do you get money for supplies or how do you get supplies without money?
>>
>>27271548
I literally cannot stress how much money you can make from drunk kids just by scaring them away. I have an "area" I've marked out for myself, I hunt on it and I keep any normies off of it. I can haul literally hundreds off of just firing arrows at kids. Most of my money goes towards toilet paper and coats and maybe matches, I buy a lot of bowls also. It lasts me a while
>>
>>27271799
How do you get money from shooting arrows at them?
>>
How did you become homeless?
debt?
do you suffer a lot?
>>
>>27271837
They run away and you take their shit
>>
Yeah. Once I move out from my parents I might become homeless for a while. So yeah, any essential strategies for me to know would be great.
>>
>>27271929
Mom kicked me out and I didn't have anywhere to go
>>
>>27272510
carry cigs so you have some to give to others
get a blanket. Sleeping outside is so much comfier with a blanket.
>>
>>27272510
Read
Everything you need to know is in your town's library, if you live in a big city you'll have better books but a local library will do too, also download and print out as many survival PDFs as possible. You literally have to have at least a backpack and a knife, take a kitchen knife and serrate it if you can't get a survival knife. Watch Discovery Channel survival shows while you can they won't make you a master survivalist but they'll help. Get the fuck out of the city of you live in one, innawoods is your best and almost only bet. Essential skills include dressing kills, Hunting techniques, DIY hut construction, and fire starting. Fire is your best friend, you can cook and stay warm with it. Don't be afraid to steal things you need, but since you're innawoods you should only come to town to go to the library and steal things. The library is your hub: computers for shitposting and recreation, books for learning and you can use the bathrooms to bathe or full your water bottles. You NEED to have pots if you're going to survive so you can boil water. Water is essential, you'll die without it. Don't get into drugs but drinking a little at night helps. Anything you can't find in the open isn't worth stealing if you absolutely must avoid jail. Learn something fun that you like that don't require charge, playing an instrument is fun and you feel like a bard or a Druid while you're doing it. Don't be afraid to fucking murder people of you have to, a bum killing a bum isn't news and there are some whacked out people out here. Go on /out/ while you can if you want to be a woodsman, urban is 10000% harder because you have thousands of other people who will fuck you over for their own gain, innawoods is good. Remember the rule of threes. Get as much as you can before you start so you don't have to fabricate or steal it. Hunt people (ie their shit like backpacks and wallets) on campgrounds at night, hunt animals before the sun goes down.
>>
How do you access the internet?
>>
>>27272817
Library. It'll be closing in like 3 hours so I'll have to go back.
>>
>>27272787
You will absolutely need to know first aid. Living in the woods is fucking hard because one wrong move and you're dead. Have a kit handy at all times, know how to keep yourself from dying so you can use hospitals if need be. Keep cold medicine handy, use it if you get sick and give it to drug addicted bums when you need to barter. Other homeless people are a double edged sword: you could have a nice trading session around the fire while you play your guitar or you could have to kill him because he wants your shit. If you have a bud to be homeless with you you're in good shape because you can do twice as much work. Essential shit to make is a cane pole fishing rod if you're near a stream, a water filter if you have to DIY it, some kind a hunting weapon (a knife 100% won't do), if you don't have any blankets you'll want to make fur blankets, and traps. Trapping is a really good bet, you can usually find game trails (read up on tracking) and a put them along there. If you want to carry a firearm DO NOT use it to hunt unless you're gonna die, gunshots attract attention which attracts police which will not be good if you're being a guerrilla like you should and stealing people's shit at night. Getting a dog is great for morale and if it comes to it you can eat him if you have to. Leave all your weapons and survival stuff in your shack/lean-to when you go into town. Minimize your time spent not buying things/being in the library/looking for refuse when in the city, as you might attract unwanted attention. Smokes are good bartering tools, as is most alcohol. Drugs are great but doing drugs is a bad idea since you'll fuck yourself up and you'll be addicted so more money for that. Talk to other friendly bums to get good sites to scavenge or steal from. If you find a farm or secluded little house with animals and shit and no one seems to be home, watch it for a while to see if they are and if they aren't then ransack the place, if not go away.
>>
>>27273071
When trying to score by scaring people, stalk them for a while and try to spot if they have any weapons, if they do then wait for them to go to sleep to take stuff, if not then they're good targets. Drunk kids are your number 1 best hit because they scare easily and they are drunk as shit so they leave their shit lying around. Go to campgrounds and take anything people leave, broken shit too. Try and steal lanterns if you can, they are great because the more reading you do the better you'll survive. When in town, dumpster dive BEFORE going into the library, that way you can clean yourself there and not smell like shit. Keep meat out of the open so bears and wolves won't fuck you over. Steal coolers, they're easily the best for keeping things out of smelling range, plus they usually have tasty goodies inside.
>>
Wish I was able to live like this desu not gonna lie but too pussy to even an hero
>>
>>27273147
How many other hobos have you killed?
>>
>>27273861
None, but I've come close
>>
>>27273927
Wanna share the story senpai?
>>
>>27273927
Can you greentext us a story of it?
>>
File: squirrels.jpg (235 KB, 688x700) Image search: [Google]
squirrels.jpg
235 KB, 688x700
How many innocent squirrels have you murdered?

All they wanted was some nuts to feed their children, and you murdered them and cooked their dead bodies.

Pic related, the family he left behind.
>>
>>27273971
Sure brah
>coming home, caught a couple of squirrels but nothing too major
>all out of arrows, planned on making more at my hut
>come back and a bum is rummaging through my shit
Usually you can scare these guys off by drawing on them but that was impossible at the moment
>tell him to get the fuck out
>he's fucking crazy eyes, looks high out out of his mind
>comes at me, no weapons or anything
>we're struggling back and forth, he almost has me a couple times but I'm not fucked up so I get the best of him
>wailing on him, he gets out from under me and I guess his fucked up brain tells him to get going
>he runs away, really fucked up but running as fast as he can
That's probably the closest I've ever gotten to dying too, the fight wasn't horrible and like a movie or anything but it was pretty scary. If he'd had a weapon is have been fucked and probably would've had to kill him if I could've. I always leave one arrow after that because you may need it. Normies rarely fuck with you so I've never gotten into a fight with a normie.
>>
>>27274107
If you eat meat you're no better than me.
I always try and end the suffering as quick and painlessly as possible
>>
>>27274120
Man you sound chill af wish we could hang out, I would listen to all these stories
>>
>>27274153
Maybe, but I only eat animals that put up a fight, like dogs.
>>
>>27274172
The absolute best part of this life is everyday is a story. I rarely have more than enough food for a day or two and when I do I go into town so hunting is an everyday thing, and every hunt is different. Nighttime normie raids are the most fun I have outside of when I get to play for fellow bums and when I get to shitpost.
>>
>>27274220
Do you like it right now or would you rather work and have all the things we consider normal?
>>
>>27274120
What state do you live in that there is a big unmonitored wooded area near a library
>>
Thanks for the advice Anon, you're a real trooper.
>>
>>27274259
Some days I wish I could have at least a house, wintertime tests your resolve like a motherfucker but honestly it's pretty fun, I have everything I need except companionship (didn't have that when I was a NEET either so w/e).
>>
>>27274308
I know the feel, but I am a britbong so I cannot even link you at least
>>
>>27274277
I get up at like dawn and walk for hours until I get into town.
I rarely get into town before noon and then I go buy shit, get books then I'll shitpost till the library closes. Live in Oregon.
>>
>>27274346
Sorry Britbro, you could be a sheep farmer maybe
>>
>>27274425
kek not Welsh, but I am already committed to Uni anyways. I could not live a week in the woods
>>
>>27274460
Get reading now and go for a well to try it out and if it works you could do it
>>
>>27274482
Week*
Fuck I hate the robot
>>
>>27274220
When I was homeless I went to parks in the day and just laid in the sun, it was great.
>>
>>27274482
There is no way I would ever be able to man, just have too much autism. I wish I could it would be sick to be able to live totally independently, but I am hoping your life will go well, least winter is over now
>>
>>27274530
I was always pretty solitary so the life came naturally to me
You'll make it brobot, I never thought I would but I have fun just loving so anyone can.
>>
>>27274592
I can just never see myself like killing and gutting and animal, would rather kill self if I am starving
>>
>>27269063
>Lives in woods
>Your ground
Pls go retard
>>
>>27274621
That part definitely isn't for everyone
Some bums live completely off scavenged food but again you're in the city so that's a huge risk.
>>
>>27274634
I just feel like if I get that low, no offence to you, then there is literally no reason to live any more for me
>>
>>27274656
I felt that way at first too but I'm finally good at something you know? I finally have something that I'm good at and gives me happiness. If I really really wanted to go back to wagecucking I could but this life is so comfy and peaceful
>>
>>27274760
I get you man and I am glad you found something you like doing, and the only instrument I play is a piano, not a very bard tier king of the wild instrument
>>
>>27268786
you're an idiot and you're wasting your time. grow up and join the real world you gross retard
>>
>>27274841
Nice opinion nigger
>>
>>27274841
Shouldn't you be in bed wagie
>>
>>27268786
This thread is so relevant to me. I've always fantasized about living in the wild. My question for you is, do you have clothes? If so, where did you get em?
>>
>>27274857
I should be but I have problems sleeping, gotta wake up in 5 hours...
>>
I slept outside yesterday.
>>
>>27274857
>>27274855
these homeless idiots think they can do anything to me yet their 30 mins are almost up at the library hahahaaha, idiots
>>
where do u live OP

og commento
>>
>>27274879
Yeah I have clothes, I wear earth toned shirts and dirtied grey jeans with a jacket almost everyday, with a spare set of clothes and a very heavy winter jacket when it gets cold. I have a beanie sort of hat I wear almost everyday. Boots. I only wear earthy and darker colors for hunting and I usually get all dirted up for hunting and stalking purposes
>>
>>27274916
>implying I am homeless
Wtf are you doing here?
>>
>>27274951
i always shake my head and feel a little bad when i look out of my loft-apartment window at night and see someone just like you walking around
>>
>>27275033
its whatever man, I like to keep things practical and I don't really care if people think I'm homeless because I am homeless
>>
Alright fampai's I gotta be heading out here soon, I'll be back in like a week maybe less of I get some more money on a raid or from stealing, I'll see ya'll robots soon
>>
good thread
blox
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.