[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>couples that call each other babe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1444965715739.jpg (35 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1444965715739.jpg
35 KB, 387x461
>couples that call each other babe
>>
>couples who do it ironically
>>
File: Me So Full Must Finish.jpg (34 KB, 560x395) Image search: [Google]
Me So Full Must Finish.jpg
34 KB, 560x395
"Why does no one call me babe?"
>>
>>27268680
>couples
>>
My gf calls me beans and I call her toast.
Fite me.
>>
>>27268680
my r9k gf tried pet names and i broke up with her
>>
>ywn be in a relationship with a gorgeous woman on the down low, acting like a simple couple in public but spoiling each other with passion and love when you're both alone
>ywn be that cool couple with awesome jobs and no children to ruin your dreams and life goals
>you aren't a musician making hipster music for artistic value and being paid to pander to "2deep4u" fags
>she isn't a graphic designer for a big company that creates every awesome fucking logo you'll ever see
it hurts
>>
File: literallyme.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
literallyme.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
>couples that call each other doc
>>
>bf keeps asking me to call him baby
>would rather him have weird kink requests
>>
>>27270267
Peg him and tell him to exclusively call you mom.
>>
>Public displays of affection
>Couples who invite a third person over for a movie or something and just end up making out the whole time
>>
>>27270368
Dont be too mad, the guy probably gets off on it. Nothing personal
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (28 KB, 576x584) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
28 KB, 576x584
>>27268680
>When non-hispanics call a hispanic papi/mami
Do they know they're literally calling them mommy/daddy?
>>
>>27270458
I am a Mexican and I utterly detest when girls says papi. Fucking disgusting. Instant boner killer and red flag.
>>
File: 1457725188313.png (882 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457725188313.png
882 KB, 720x720
>>27268680
>One girl and two guys
>>
>>27270665
>they all live together
>being all comfy, drinking and doing drugs together without a care in the world
>one of the guys is fat, the other super skinny
>the woman is missing a few teeth
>they fuck like rabbits
>>
>>27270391
It happened to me a few times in high school where I thought we were all just going to hang out, but then after about an hour into the night they start making out and groping and whatnot. Awkward as fuck for me so I just left.
>>
>>27270506
Another Mexican here.
Getting called "papi" is my guilty pleasure.
When I'm not horny I utterly abhor that fucking word; it's pig disgusting.

However, when I'm horny a girl calling me papi turns my dick into diamonds. Then I feel really gross after cumming.
>>
File: image.png (487 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 500x738
>couples that call each other bae
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.