[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick o c k Monday is headed right towards you, wagecuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: comfy neet 2.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy neet 2.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
Tick
o
c
k

Monday is headed right towards you, wagecuck.
>>
>>27268564
post proofs you are recieving neetbux
>>
>>27268564
>copy and paste these into yik yak feed
>everyone there hates me within a week
>banned within 2 weeks
>>
STOP PLEASE STOOOOOOOP ;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 375x375
My neet oneitis was cured with my anime body pillow.

Her name is Shlomo. Join us NEETS, we are happy....
>>
>>27268777
teach me how to do this
whenever i try to upload a picture it just says photo still uploading forever
>>
>>27269219
See wagie if only you had the time to yourself to learn how to do this. Its not too hard if you have at least 10 minutes yourself. Thats about the same amount of time mr shekelberg gives you for your unpaid break on your 10 hour shift isnt it ? You could always do it when you finish your shift if you're not too exhausted to do it
>>
>>27269290
that doesnt explain why it says photo still uploading forever
>>
>>27268564
Here there fella! I still got a full Sunday to look forward to! Don't remind me of that dark place that I call my job! (Or as I sometimes like to call it Hell! lol!)
>>
>>27268564
I love these threads. I quit my job yesterday because i saved enough money to travel europe comfortably for 3 months. By working for 4 months. Meanwhile all the Neets with their shit excuses are in the same place as they were 7 months ago.
>>
Being neet is great t b h.
>>
>>27268564
how long has he been doing this? these threads are so goddamn funny for some reason
>>
File: fuckthis.png (13 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.png
13 KB, 201x199
>tfw went to university to get my job
>tfw seemingly at work all the fucking time
>tfw have 12 hour shift on monday
>tfw still live with parents, been saving for years to move out but still can't afford it
>tfw neets I know have nice places to live, courtesy of the government
>>
File: 1456226862148.jpg (14 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
1456226862148.jpg
14 KB, 332x500
>>27268564

Your existence must be pretty meager if you constantly post these.

I wonder how long it'll take this NEET to develop depression and suicidal tendencies, will it be your 20s/30s?

It's unbelievably sad that the apex of your life will be the few years where you subsist on the small amount of money the government will give to you in the hopes of you actually becoming an contribution to society.

One can only hope the day will come when the futility of this funding gets cut off from you and you become the wageslave you insult in your 40s; arguably forming the mid-life crisis you're boding towards.

Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.
>>
>>27269479
where do you live that has no apartments for rent?
>>
>>27269479
you live with your parents, so i'm assuming you don't pay rent. you've been saving for years but haven't saved enough. what exactly do you spend your money on?
>>
>>27269527
It has apartments for rent, but at a rate which means I will not be able to afford a car as well as living costs etc.

Also unsure if I'd want to live alone. I'd probably top myself out of loneliness. If only I was attractive to females....

>>27269572
But I do. My parents don't let me eat all their food and shit in their toilets for free
>>
>>27269599
>Also unsure if I'd want to live alone.
well there's this interesting new concept known as roommates, where someone lives in the same apartment as you. the extra benefit to this is that you get to split the rent. I'd suggest googling the concept, it might be something you'd be interested in
>>
>>27269655
shhh, don't let the rentcucks catch on, I need their payments so I don't have to actually work.
>>
>>27270155
tfw landlord masterrace
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.