[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are obsessed with inclusiveness but never reciprocate it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1458248876779.jpg (37 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
1458248876779.jpg
37 KB, 640x420
Why do women do this:
Everyone at my college has to goto a special class 3 times a year. It promotes "inclusiveness" and cultural enrichment or some trash. I knew it was gonna be feminist horseshit the moment I laid eyes on the all female yuppy presenters.

Anyways we have to read a book, can you guess what it's about? A woman with pussy cancer.

Why do they do this shit? "Break down the patriarchy" then immediately set up something that's gynocentric. No where have I ever had to read a book about some faggot's dick. But here I am in NuAmerica reading about some lady's pussy, and how strong and independent she is.
>>
just do whatever they ask you to and finish the class and never think about it again
>>
>>27268379
This. Also, wait 3 years and then murder the teacher while she sleeps.
>>
The worst part of it is they are making everyone pay $1500 to take each of these useless classes. They can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>27268379
>>27268430
I am believe me. I just don't get it. Women will never be as cool as guys. They have to reason to be cool.

I just don't get why they think they have to break down "old boys clubs" then immediately saturate it with women shit. It's not like car clubs or video game clubs talk about dicks all day. But for some reason women get a hold of these groups and make it about themselves and they pussies or childbirth, women centric stuff. It's even more exclusive then their "enemy"
>>
>>27268511
Have no reason to be *
>>
>>27268430
>murder the teacher while she sleeps
>I am believe me
noice
>>
Because most women by and large in the first world get showered with so much praise that the moment they have to do something for someone else's respect or love they feel like they aren't good enough. In truth, that's all they have going for them.

If you've read any book about the struggle of men it's always included the emotional and the physical pain they went through over months if not years fighting the dangers of the world. This "break down the patriarchy" shit is just them trying to feel like they're doing something important.
>>
>>27268511
Anyone have that pic of the "destruction of a hobby"? The 8 slide description of how women ruin clubs and stuff. They want everywhere to cater to them, they want the world to be their one giant circlejerk, they can't fathom having the comraderie and teamwork skills that makes have developed, so they try to infest it, to make it more comfortable to them. It sucks, there's tones of female support groups out there, yet there's no male only support groups. The only one I know, the YMCA, is now called the Y because it now is for women as well.
>>
>>27268183
women literally just want no consequences, no matter what they do. they call themselves "idealistic" or "progressive" for this.

on its face, the dogma is actually ok to me. treat women as people. fair enough. so i can go along with it at my job, social situations, etc. NOBODY will defend the edgelord who constantly questions International Women's Day, or abortion laws, etc. if it's not relevant. even if a female questions it or says it's dumb, i just pokerface, and let somebody else address it. because women will turn on you if they think you're an internet neckbeard. they read comment sections just like we do.

but in my personal life, i'm honest. i'll tell a woman when she's wrong or being unfair or parroting fringe bullshit with no evidence. men tend to have my respect right off the bat, but can lose it in various ways. women start off not having my respect, and have to earn it. so many of them are pampered and yes-manned their whole lives that they think anything they say is valid, *or at least partially right.* but they're 100% wrong so many times due to not having perspective on a situation. and that's fine. men are the same. but for some reason, that kind of thing is ok to say about men, but NEVER women.
>>
>>27268807
I think you're right on that man. Women have this idea that they are the smartest people in the room when it comes to equality. If you have Any differing opinions you may as well be waving a gun around because they will freak out and call you all kinds of shit, you can win when arguing with women in something that they think is "their domain." That's why all of their tactics involve emasculating the attacker with "neckbeard", virgin, rape apologist, etc. It's to shutdown that man himself, not his arguments.
>>
>>27268954
You can't win*

Stupid phone posting
>>
File: 1451765051925.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1451765051925.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>27268687
Gotcha robo
this happend to my friends magic game nights in highschool. We used to hang out and play mtg, but one day o e of the guys brought his girlfriend. It all went downhill from there, and we ended up losing lots of friendships.
I was already the quiet almost outsider, so it didn't affect me too much.
>>
File: 1434945024350.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434945024350.gif
1 MB, 300x300
My school tried to push something like that on me my final semester but I blew it off. The punishment for not going was that you couldn't register for classes, which I didn't need to do anyways since I wasn't graduating. They called me a lot bitching at me that I didn't fulfill the new sexual assault awareness requirement. Every time I told them I'm about to graduate and I have jumped through more than enough bullshit hoops to get my overpriced piece of paper. There were definitely some rustled jimmies.

Get fucked, liberal brainwashing.
>>
>>27269149

*Since I was graduating
>>
>>27269137
Thanks famalam, I remember seeing an extended one, wonder what that one was about
>>
>>27268183

What is this shit school you attend?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.