[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you robots deal with High School?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
How did you robots deal with High School?
>>
I just played yugioh all the time
>>
File: ericcolor.jpg (24 KB, 226x339) Image search: [Google]
ericcolor.jpg
24 KB, 226x339
>>27267970
My friend and I played a really big senior prank
>>
I never went. Always hung out at the local video game store and become buds with the store owners. Some 40 year old men were literally my only friends in my teenaged years. and some "gay" asian chick
>>
File: EUUN0001.gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001.gif
4 KB, 388x260
>>27267970
Eurofag
I heard the US is more hardcore and you could be bullied easily do
But for me it was OK.
just kept to myself , had enough friends
and besides gym , running and gaming i never told people more about what i like.
had a couple of gf's but nothing serious
>>
File: 1439887204494.jpg (73 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1439887204494.jpg
73 KB, 680x583
Due to my severe social anxiety, depression and night terrors. I ended up skipping a lot of classes, just so I didn't have to deal with people.

Eventually got kicked out of the school and went to two other HS for a few months before being kicked out of those.

Finally just said fuck it and dropped out entirely.
>>
File: Batfleck 1.jpg (8 KB, 265x302) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck 1.jpg
8 KB, 265x302
By the time I was in HS, I had moved around so much and had been hurt so many times that I stopped trying to make friends. In HS I just coasted until the end, listening to my iPod whenever I could, and trying to look busy so people wouldn't talk to me.

Riding the bus to and from school was honestly far worse than school itself. The bus stop in the morning was the only place I got truly bullied.
>>
I don't know. People were not mean to me or anything they just never acknowledged me so I just jsut just just jstu fuck me shit up.
>>
>>27268210
I was the same way, ended up skipping classes for most of my freshman year because the teachers would mix around their students (between English, History, and Science), I had a difficult time with that kind of shit. Ended up with nearly straight F's that year, except an A in my French class. I then proceeded to die inside over the next 3 years, but somehow still managed to pass at the last minute.
>>
File: 1457738351525.jpg (48 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1457738351525.jpg
48 KB, 500x735
>>27267970

During my time in Ghetto Highschool:

Kept my head down low, never talked to anyone or made any strides due to home life making me depressed and having to mentally prepare myself the day of to handle the white trash shit storm that would undoubtedly ensue when I got home. I also kept low because of the several muggings and constant racial harassment I experienced during the few times I made myself known. Teachers were also really vicious for some reason. I winded up dropping out after my home life worsened and the teacher coxxed me into fighting verbally in the class with him, to which the ignorant students assumed I was racist for speaking out against him and started writing white discrimination things on my desk, and the school refused to get involved. But, thats the ghetto for you.

When I re-entered highschool in a new state:

I kept my head down low and just did my work for the most part, but a few weirdos managed to get me talking and became my friends. Talked to a few really cool teachers and they motivated me to join track and rugby so the last two years was pretty great. Became a semi-popular "mysterious loner." A few people made comments here and there early in my first year, and I got into my first fight because of it. Never got fucked with after that.
>>
>>27268142
is the us really that bad in regard to bullying and shit?
>>
>>27268480
>>27268441

Depends on the area, taking from my own experience.
>>
>>27267970
I aced it nigga. academically and socially.
>>
>>27268480
America is a robot's worst nightmare.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.