[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to go on a date with a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: amagami0801.jpg (26 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
amagami0801.jpg
26 KB, 650x365
What's it like to go on a date with a girl?
>>
File: kosaki4.png (155 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
kosaki4.png
155 KB, 562x562
I will never know in the fear that it would be awkward.
>>
depends on how well you click
always awkward at first tho
>>
I always start asking them about plants.
>>
I'd like to know too. Haven't been on one for more than 16 years...
>>
>>27268170
That's a nice way to not get caught.

I have no idea myself. Haven't been on one for more than 23 years.
>>
>>27267858

You may feel satisfied, for once, in your life, to be like any "normal" people.
Than soon or later you'll discover she needed you to go to see that movie, or whatever else

Women must all die painfully
>>
>>27268238
Yeah I'm totally hiding,

But I seriously don't know what you mean by that..
>>
Best case scenario, you have some intellectual interest in common (politics, philosophy, space travel), though the girl's opinions on the subject are usually retarded. But nonetheless, it makes the conversation flow easily. This usually results in her putting out.

Worst case scenario, the girl's company is unenjoyable in any way, and you spend the date alternating between ignoring her and trolling her. This also usually results in her putting out. She will be confused, and thus resort to the go-to female instinct of sucking cock for validation.

Women contribute nothing good to the world except male babies.
>>
>>27268473
>asked a girl on a date and she said yes
>go on her twitter to see what she's into
>it is all either some tv shows or something I have no interest in
>or stupid pop culture shit like "when he's over six feet" with the girl holding her fist to her mouth
I'm fucked
>>
It's like babysitting
>>
>>27268594
You have shit taste in women my friend.
>>
>>27268238

Almost 25 years and counting.
>>
It can be really awkward, or it can be really nice. With my current GF our first date went really well. We saw The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly in a theater, then went to a Bertucci's and talked about the movie and our lives / interests. I was really surprised to find myself conversing like a reasonable person rather than constantly at a loss of what to say, which was my usual state talking to people I wasn't already friends with. I guess how I'd describe the feeling of the date was (1) being happy to be interested in what she was saying, and happy that she was interested in what I was saying, (2) relieved that I wasn't making an ass of myself, and (3) hopeful that she'd want to go for a second date.
>>
>>27268878
I guess, but she was far from the worst I had available even.
>>
>>27267858
Never been on one 35 here i don't even look at gender anymore. i just see blurs and shapes pass me by.
>>
>>27268988
>good bad and the ugly

guaranteed she hated it

women hate that movie
>>
>>27267858
It's awkward, but if you click it can be quite enjoyable. Of course, being robots, that possibility is nigh zero.
>>
>>27269084
She really liked it, you retard.
>implying all women are the same
>implying you know anything about women
>>
>>27269449
>women
>able to appreciate anything outside themselves

Fucking retard. She only pretended to like it because you liked it you fucking cuck.
>>
>>27269878
You have literally no idea what you're talking about. We've been together for four years. She readily tells me when she doesn't like movies that I like.
>>
>>27267858
boring
women inherently have shallow interests in things and leech off of men for meaningful passions
>>
>>27268290
>>27268808
>>27269084
>>27269878
>>27269939
>the 'if I convince myself that women aren't people then I'll feel marginally less lonely and suicidal' starter kit
>>
>>27269996
This is the guy who would happily lick Chad's cum out of his girlfriend's ass and defend it to the death just because he wants women to be happy.
>>
>>27270090
My GF was a virgin, but nice try.
>in b4 N-NO SHE WASN'T ALL WOMEN WERE BORN FUCKED BY CHAD
>>
>>27270090
I feel like all women should die, but again I want all men to die as well. Humanity is a cancer that should be wiped off the face of earth. I wouldn't think twice if I were given the opportunity to press the button that sends nuclear bombs to children shelters.
>>
>>27268988
Dubs of truth.
Nearly trips, because it only feels like ac date at first, like when you're driving there, or when you're ordering food, basically doing the set-up stuff.
One things get going, it becomes just hanging out with a pretty and cool girl.
I've also only been on proper dates with girls I was already dating. I can't imagine meeting someone I barely knew for a date. :-S
>>
>>27270284
For me, I've actually found it a lot easier to go on a first date with someone I barely knew, rather than someone I had already been friends with for a while. If you're just getting to know someone, you have a ton more to talk about. Basically every topic is new ground, so it's a lot easier to make conversation. My most awkward dating experiences were with women who I'd already known for a while.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.