[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started typing this for the "Stick your dick in crazy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
File: 1442545981018.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1442545981018.gif
2 MB, 312x250
I started typing this for the "Stick your dick in crazy" thread that went to the archive a while ago. I felt like it was worthy of its own post, so here you go.

This is something that happened between my one friend and someone else I met a long ways back. I'll start with when I met her.

>be seventh grade me
>remember everything after hearing it the first time
>never do home/classwork because it's repetitive menial shit
>alternatively crush tests because I want people to know I'm not retarded
The only class I ever got high marks in was an AP Psychology course with a super chill teacher whose only assignments were a single test at the end of each unit. Fucking miss him.
>get smart kid opportunities because of test scores
>travel a few states over during the summer as part of a Talent Identification Program
>pick a class and learn about it for three weeks, I picked Psychology
>shit was based
>mix of early taste of independence, a well-funded program run by enthusiastic, knowledgable people, great location
>I even read the textbook we were given in my dorm room for fun
>so many amazing memories I could mention, but you get what I'm saying
>come back next year because hell yes
>Myths and Legends, still have my copy of the Iliad signed by the translator of this version
>there's this girl in my class this year, I'll call her Anne
>don't notice her at first
>later my floor ends up getting into a bunch of middle-schoolers version of a religious debate
Yes, it's cringey, but it happened, and it's important.
>this girl is catholic
>stays around well after most people have walked off, and we end up just talking between the two of us
>stay on with it casually over the rest of the time we're there
>last year one of my roommates had a smartphone that we took turns pulling up YouTube videos on
>more memories, must resist
>my mom got me one specifically for this trip after I told her about how things went last time
>>
File: 1457756006021.gif (103 KB, 232x297) Image search: [Google]
1457756006021.gif
103 KB, 232x297
>>27267817
>since I have a phone, we trade numbers so we can keep on with our "debates" after we both head home
>I barely touch the thing to this day, but occasionally when she would call I would have it charged and be close enough to hear it
>we kept on
>went on like this for years
>whenever she had something new
>boom
>we'd have a casual back and forth until I was satisfied that I'd addressed everything, and that was that
>at this point I've been in HS for a while
>Freshman year I meet this guy, we'll call him Scott
>in the same boat as me
>not popular, doesn't make any attempt to appeal to plebs, but no one comes around to fuck with him either
I actually find out later this is a change of pace for him, with him coming from a private school full of entitled douchebags who would screw
with him whenever it occurred to them.
>we find common ground in both uncharacteristically speaking up to make fun of some loud, attention whoring prick in our class
>find his table at lunch
>today, he's the one guy aside from my brother that I look forward to hanging around
>we make our own social circle
>fuck normies, but we aren't the gaggle of rejects that couldn't make it in other cliques either
>apply standards to the clusterfuck at our hangout spot
>eventually just him, me, and my brother
>over time get to be fiercely loyal to each other
>fleshed out subculture develops between the three of us, do amazing shit all the time
>this is the golden era
>allgoodthings.webm
>>
>>27267817
>I felt like it was worthy of its own post
you felt wrong

>be seventh grade me
>be me
go back to plebbit
>>
File: ^.gif (406 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
^.gif
406 KB, 300x166
>>27267843
>my brother has talked to Anne over the phone with me before, and Scott knows about her
>decision is made to bring her into our teamspeak
>things are fine for a good while
>unfortunately
>hormones is a hell of a drug
>Anne and Scott get into contact outside of our TS and start talking
>to this day I don't know how or why the subject was broached, but they become a thing
>despite her living a few hundred miles away
>they try to keep it a secret at first but that doesn't hold for too long
>explain to the two of them that me and my brother don't care and don't know why they bothered trying to hide it
>Anne starts becoming more of a permanent fixture in our channel
>occasionally does vidya with us but is bad for a number of reasons
>meanwhile
>we're still having our friendly back and forths
>about half a year or so since she came around, she deconverts
>wonders for a while if she should come out to anyone and how
>decides to go for it
>things fall apart
>her parents don't take it well, and from then on we start hearing stories about them
>find out her mom has a lot of problems and her dad is a submissive bitch that never stands up for his kids
>tension starts to build
>Scott is a genuinely good guy and does what he can for her
>mostly just listening given the current situation
>>
File: 1444106176353.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1444106176353.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>27267862
>problem is, Anne isn't exactly stable herself and has an enormous difficulty processing and dealing with problems
>when something happens, she tends to make it worse
>not intentionally, she just makes bad decisions
>this happens with people outside of her family
>despite being younger than all of us, she already has several ex's as products of a greatly impaired decision making process
>her friends also suck because she doesn't hold people to any standards
>as a result, shit happens all the time around her
>and here's Scott
>listening to all of it, comforting her however he can
>Scott takes it hard when she isn't happy though
>feels personally responsible as the guy she's in a relationship with
>it brings him down a lot, and he even starts bleeding her problems on to a different community he has ties to to ease the burden
Before I continue I'd like to say that it's extremely rare for me to be genuinely upset. Even when I'm apparently angry or sad or anything else,
I can always appreciate just feeling the strong emotion, and I love all of it. Serious real-world problems (especially other people's) are even
better because I also get to enjoy the feeling of chipping away at them and then finally having solved them.
>bearing that in mind, it was at this point that their relationship started to "bother" me
>wasn't about to give a pass to Scott being this unhappy and distracted, and he gets priority concern
>so subtly, never initiating the point myself, I would start chiming in with certain comments and opinions
>I would never say anything directly in opposition to the relationship, because I didn't want either of them to end up on the defensive
>but, gradually, I tried to shape the perception of events and happenings that they would come talk to me about
>like motherfucking Palpatine pushing Anakin to the dark side
>only a thought here and there, but it adds up
>>
File: 1439537939530.png (22 KB, 448x333) Image search: [Google]
1439537939530.png
22 KB, 448x333
>>27267895
>things get worse between Anne and her parents
>or, her mom, mostly, since her dad is still an inert piece of furniture
>eventually her mom punches her square in the face and fractures her nose
>she runs off to her grandparents who see what's up and let her stay there for weeks
By the way, her mom still won't admit to her, even in private, that this happened. "She fell".
>her mom ends up sending really pathetic attempts to get her to go back
>talks about how sorry she is
>grandparents become senile overnight and encourage her to head back after a while
>not being very assertive, eventually she goes back
>starts counting down the time until the school year is over for her and she can leave for college
>more tension and fighting happens while she's waiting, but never anything quite like that
>she gets through the school year and summer, then heads off
>she's decided to come here, to our state, supposedly for a program this college has that's relevant to her career choice
>whatacoincidence.jpg
>she now lives an hour away from us
>this allows for her and Scott to actually do relationship things, to my dismay
>an awkward scene while trying to arrange seating at the movies one time confirms that they're already done trying to keep their hands to themselves
>despite this, Anne has apparently made some stereotypical promise to a grandparent to save herself for marriage, so no sex
>Scott is betting that being away from her shitty friends and shitty family will taper off the amount of drama she seems to generate
>surprise
>she makes more shitty friends
>probably more than five in the first week on campus
>she also has a roommate who we find out is a feminist
Fun ensues, but it's not relevant.
>>
File: Basically.gif (2 MB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
Basically.gif
2 MB, 534x300
>>27267939
>things don't get better
>every month or so (and yes, we made the joke plenty of times) she catches on fire and thinks we're evil
>shortly after that she runs out of steam and comes back because leeterally everyone else she chooses to associate with sucks
>Scott seems to get worse
>is tired constantly, doesn't feel like doing anything he used to
>by now he's thinking of being around her and talking to her as a chore
>you can see it in the way he dodges her absolutely incessant attempt to get his attention
>if she wants to tell him something, she sends it to every number, email, and any other account he has anywhere
>a few times we even made a drinking game out of how many times she calls him in a row without him picking up when she knows
damn good and well that tonight he's with us
>at one point, she makes friends with some guy who hangs out in a different channel in our teamspeak server
>orbits her constantly and whispers into her ear about how bad and evil Scott is
>even though this faggot is currently in a long distance relationship with one in a series of random shut-in camgirls
He later fucked up this attempt by threatening to rape her while not even being in the same state
>when he left she ended up blaming Scott even though nothing of value was lost
>while that definitely sucks for him, it allowed me to be more forward with my efforts
>one night we get right to the core of it
>he says straight up that at this point he's staying in the relationship for her sake
>tell him that her refusal to develop her character and be emotionally self sufficient is her own damn fault and not his responsibility
>a few days later something happens
>no one says what for a while but eventually it comes out
>Scott likes to take time to himself
>I'll check in from time to time to see if he wants to come back to do stuff
>but if he doesn't, I respect that and let him be
>she does not
>>
File: Fireworks Starting.gif (994 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Fireworks Starting.gif
994 KB, 500x375
>>27267963
>it's during one of these times
>apparently she really wanted his attention
>she rolls over out of bed
>turns on her computer
>pulls up Steam
>finds his profile
>and sends a single word

>"Pregnant"

>he sends back "That had better be a fucking joke"
>but, now understanding that she did a no-no, she elects not to respond
>evidently, her promise had been amended to "Only fuck the person you want to marry"
>so that rather unfortunate circumstance was in the cards
>he reacts about how you would expect
>panics and in general loses his shit until he hears back from her
>I don't do anything yet
>a few days later
>everyone has had time to grasp and come to terms with what's just happened
>as I'm sitting on the couch and watching tv, I hear something
>when it fully gets my attention I realize it's blistering fury radiating from my headset in the other room
>I get up, sit down, and listen in for a while
>after a bit, I tell them I'm here and offer to "mediate" a solution
>I get both of them to talk in turn
>she starts trying to explain the ways we could have deduced that she was bullshitting
>he counters by saying that if someone throws a giant fucking spider on your chest, you don't carefully pick
it up and examine it to see if it's a real spider first before freaking out
Well said.
>I tell her this is the one line that can't be crossed, for any reason, under any circumstances
>even if they both wanted to keep going, as a sacred rule it has to end because of that
>>
File: 1457841712449.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457841712449.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>27267986
>she tries to talk
>he's done
>like a broken dam
>everything comes out
>everything I've mentioned
>everything I've said about the relationship, what it's doing for him, and to him, how it's affected our group,
how he doesn't have to be responsible for her happiness and emotional well-being
>all of it
>he ends it
>I "mediate" the complete removal of her from his life
>it's not supposed to last, and it doesn't, but things are different when she comes back
>he's felt freedom again, unburdened by all of the pettiness and drama she brings with her
To be fair, not all of it is her fault. Her parents are pretty fucked up, and there's only so well you can do
in those conditions, but that's how it is.
>she tries to see if she can at least repair their old friendship, but every time she tries to talk to him
she brings the relationship's corpse up to his door with her
>unsurprisingly, it fucking stinks and he doesn't let her in.
>he tells me a few weeks ago he's glad he got out of it when he did
>tells me a few days ago he wonders if he would have killed himself if he'd stayed in there too much longer
>thanks me for pushing things the way I did
>>
File: 1439135411891.png (4 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1439135411891.png
4 KB, 450x450
>>27268005

Robots, the grass isn't always greener. If you can be happy on your own, then go for it. Relationships are only a means to that end, and one that has an abysmal success rate. If you do decide to go for it, best of luck. As for my friend, things are returning to the way they were before she came around. He's turned off to the whole idea of relationships for a while, and now actually uses the phrase "Sticking my dick in crazy" when referring to this one, so I felt it was appropriate in the thread I originally typed it for. If not helpful, I hope this was at least entertaining. Also, forgive my amateurish formatting errors.
>>
>>27268053
pretty good story desu.
>>
>>27267817
>4gif.org tip top lad

never been banned
>>
OP you sound like a really cool dude, do you have any other stories?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.