[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm going to have to take a break from /r9k/. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 601x508
I think I'm going to have to take a break from /r9k/. I used to come here and find relief from my sexual frustration but now I find it just gets worse. Is this normal? Anyone else get super depressed when they see pics of hot girls?
>>
his board is for normalfags. It isnt for virgins anymore
>>
>>27268131
it was never for virgins. it was never for normalfags. it was for original content
>>
>>27268159
that stage lasted six months. Even the newfags who came and trashed the place after 2014 have more of a claim than you whiner "gentleman" scrubs
>>
>>27268131
>It isnt for virgins anymore

It never was you fucking idiot.
>>
>>27267728
Well I've decided to not just sit on my ass and be a fat shit so everytime I see a hot girl on here it's motivating me to work out even more. Take vitamin D OP, once you get that testosterone flowing you'll be ok with yourself.
>>
>>27268252
I find it funny how guys like you suddenly popped out of nowhere when normalfags invaded. You weren't here from 2010 to early 2014 to brag or complain, why are you here now? If you honestly thing this shithole is better than it was in those years you're delusional or part of the cancer that destroyed this website.
>>
>>27268358
>Take vitamin D

This broscience shit always make me laugh
>>
>>27268371
>Sitting in the wreckage
>Still trying to play the blame game.

I bet that'd be a fun apocalypse scenario.
>>
>>27268386
Care to explain the evidence you have against vitamin D efficiency being the cause of a lot of emotional problems?
>>
>>27268419

>First claims it boosts testosterone
>Now claims it cures depression

Saying Vitamin D cures anything is grossly simplifying ailments. Depression is multifaceted. Testosterone levels are mostly affected by exercise.

Try vitamin D if you like but saying it cures depression is laughable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.