[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitness!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
Just checking on you guys. I don't have time to respond to anything much right now, but I'll gladly read about your progress.
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>27267659

All you need to get started.
>>
Well I'm still eating like a pig and still haven't gained weight. Like for fucks sake, why aren't I a lard yet?
>>
>>27267737

Count your calories. Every day.
>>
>>27267659
Fuck Nick, I just remembered that I didn't do deadlift today, I might go tomorrow only for deadlift even if it's rest day should I do it?
Monday I have bench sqauts rows
>>
>>27267953

You'll be fine. I say rest and don't worry.
>>
Kill yourself nick.
>>
>>27268154
Thanks man, also do you have any ideas for good foods on a budget for bulking, maybe with some that you can buy and eat directly without spending time cooking?
I found that Greek yogurt is pretty good since it has like 25g of protein and 500 calories at like 1 pound and something. Any other recommandations for me to hit at least 100-140g of protein and 3,2k calories?
Also I consider buying this to help me since I don't see much body progress, but I see some compounds progress
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html
Never tried whey protein before, do they have any effects like your hair falling?
Sorry to bomb you with so many things in one post
>>
>>27268431
>Thanks man, also do you have any ideas for good foods on a budget for bulking, maybe with some that you can buy and eat directly without spending time cooking?

Protein powder. It'll cover your protein needs easily. Then you can eat normally. Go easy on bulking. You don't need to get fat, far from that.

Greek yogurt is my current fetish. I love it so much. Buy sugar-free, then add your own sugar. It's cheaper that way.

Hair falling, if in a male pattern, is purely genetic and normal.

Don't worry about questions. I'm watching a movie and checking here every now and then.
>>
I lost much weight in the past 18-12 months then stopped caring and now have started eating shit again and not exercising and I feel like shit
>>
>>27268977

Start caring again.
>>
Man I'm just gonna stop doing deadlifts I concentrate so much on form and still I always end up hurting myself. I have no one to film me doing it so I can't do a form check, but I'm sure I'm doing it right I just have a fucked back. I hope I can still make it.
>>
>>27269159
Also what excersices can subsite deadlifts I'm thinking hyperextension, leg curls which I'm doing already and glute rises. That would pretty much hit all the same muscles right?
>>
File: deadlift-muscles-worked.png (105 KB, 455x295) Image search: [Google]
deadlift-muscles-worked.png
105 KB, 455x295
>>27269159
>I have no one to film me doing it so I can't do a form check,

Got a phone?

Ask someone to check you, go to a gym for a day and have someone check you. Worth it.

>>27269202

Deadlifts work most of your body, so you'll have a hard time finding a good substitute.
>>
>>27268977

What, it's not worth it just to not feel shitty?
>>
>>27267659
>>27267673

why do you guys shill strength training. Cardio is a lot better for you, lifting only makes you look better (if you have certain traits beforehand).
>>
>>27269322
It is, i just don't have enough will power, it takes too much effort
>>
>>27269361
>lifting only makes you look better

More strength means skeletal support and plenty of other good things. You can do both.

>>27269519

It shouldn't. 3 times a week, 1 hour. That's not too much.
>>
File: 1453182540716.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1453182540716.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
>>27269159
Hey anon, I was in the same boat as you, I'm still weak on the deadlift, I felt like I was doing it wrong and I was working low weight which also felt hard.
I started using over and under grip, when I lift it now I try to push my legs like I imagine them going inside the ground, and when I put it back down first I move my ass back and put it down much quicker than before. Before I used to put it back really slow and that's what what was fucking with my back.
Used to work with 15kg on each side now I'm almost at 2 plates, you can do it.
>>
File: 1363010962973.png (166 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1363010962973.png
166 KB, 343x343
Lost about 30 kg last year, still haven't gained it back and it's almost my 1 year anniversary of being normal weight. Going to get my assburgers diagnosed next week, planning to go back to school, and maybe finally obtain a gf.

I also got a haircut, new clothes, new glasses, and I've been brushing my teeth and showering every day so I should be breddy good bf material now.

Still have a flappy muffin top thing going on, but I guess it's okay considering my overall looks.
>>
>>27269582
if it's an hour a day most people won't have time for both.
>>
File: skewl.png (28 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
skewl.png
28 KB, 600x492
yo so I want to be a state trooper and these are the requirements, I have plenty of time I haven't even applied yet and I'm still only 19 so I can't even go anyways.

currently I just do this app called 100 pushups and that's the most I do for fitness, what else should I do to prepare myself for this? I'm skinny and tall and it's hard for me to gain weight too btw.

also I tried doing 45 proper pushups in a minute and I only could do 20 proper.
>>
>>27269679
>Going to get my assburgers diagnosed next week,

Just to be sure, read a checklist having to do with "giftedness". Much overlaps with the Asp, but most robots are probably the former rather than the latter.

>>27269681

I doubt that. Besides, you can do cardio on rest days. No need to do both the same day.
>>
>>27267659
How about fitness dick into your mouth, faggot
>>
im having trouble syncing the leg movement with the back movement in the deadlift
im struggling to break past lmao 1pl8 in the bench, wish i had a spotter
any other chest exercises i could do? i need to increase my pushup count

i also need to get faster and run at least 1.5miles in <13 minutes which i can already do but i need it better

is creatine good?

I also need to raise my crunches count, im doing planks anything else i could do, i suppose thats just constantly doing crunches
>>
>>27270118

Bring it on, bitch.
>>
>>27270341
>im having trouble syncing the leg movement with the back movement in the deadlift

Practice with only bar until perfection.

https://youtu.be/4AObAU-EcYE?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

>any other chest exercises i could do? i need to increase my pushup count

Do pushups. 5 sets. Increase reps whenever you can, don't go to failure. You'll get there eventually.

Creatine, for all I know, is fine. Only a few grams a day is enough, I heard.

Most of these things on the list are trained by literally just doing them, so do them. Practice and increase, and you'll get there. Good luck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.