[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest place you've ever gotten a pimple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1428225814043.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1428225814043.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
What's the weirdest place you've ever gotten a pimple?
>>
My dick shaft
>>
the taint.

didn't even noticed until it popped while biking and had bloody undies
>>
Getting an armpit pimple was weird
>>
>>27267589
inside my nostril, was satisfying to pop
>>
>>27267611
yep me too. it was fucking awful.
>>
>>27267589
>Inside my nose
>ears
>armpits
>dick
>on the edge of the asshole
>>
Under my eyelid
>>
weirdest
>tip of my pinkie finger

most painful
>inside of nose
>earlobe
The worst one ever was on my thigh, and it was deep in the skin, so trying to pop it was both impossible and really painful
>>
>>27267611
>>27268134
Same here, thought it was herpes at first, was pleasantly surprised when it popped and went away with a week.
>>
File: mr-potato-head.jpg (76 KB, 434x357) Image search: [Google]
mr-potato-head.jpg
76 KB, 434x357
>>27267589

Between my 2nd and 3rd toes.
>>
on the base of my dick, was fun to pop though
>>
>>27267611
I had an ingrown hair there, for like 2 years. I thought it was just a strange mole or something, but then it turned red. Fuck, popping that hurt like a bitch. So relieving though.
>>
on my lip, tried to pop it with force despite reading not to do it - pro tip dont do it hurt like hell
>>
>>27267589
I got one one Easter Island
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.