[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Those dry periods where you have no good video games to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448812957374.png (524 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448812957374.png
524 KB, 600x800
>Those dry periods where you have no good video games to play

Fucking kill me. I've literally just been on 4chan, refreshing my youtube feed, and sleeping for like a straight week now. I'm so fucking bored. I wish Pokken didn't have such a garbage roster so I could play that, but I'm honestly very tempted to get it anyways because I have nothing to do. What are you guys doing to keep busy?
>>
fuck your mom up her shitter
>>
Just started watching Durara or however its spelled, and been playing ffxiv
>>
get a job loser

bloxxing
>>
>>27267511

MMOs are amazing for robots. I used to love me some Guild Wars. Played it every day for like five years. Too bad GW2 is garbage and perhaps the worst most insulting video game I have ever played.
>>
>>27267423
Pika libre is all you need, the rest are just canon fodder
>>
>>27267522

I've had 8 jobs, each one was an absolutely terrible experience. I'm moving to a university campus in a month so luckily I don't have to work and I'm not expected to.
>>
>>27267553
I don't think GW2 is that bad but GW1 is/was godly and not comparable.
>>
>>27267423
Currently playing Mad Max

>that comfy feel just driving around the wasteland
>car is so upgraded enemies avoid me now
>spend up to 2 hours just driving aimlessly

P. good feel desu
>>
Why the fuck does it take teamfourstar so long to make a fucking episode? Who even watches their other shit? FF7 abridged was fucking terrible, I only got two episodes in and I'd rather do nothing at all then give the other episodes a view.
>>
>>27267637
yeah but did you feel that way when you had little free time? if yes then just get another hobby. i'm sick and tired of video games too senpai. now I spend all day on 4chan and collect information that I find interesting. it's pretty sickening desu
>>
>implying cs go isn't good
>implying TF2 isn't good
>implying you've maxed your skills in every game you've played
>>
File: 1457654190820.jpg (80 KB, 575x633) Image search: [Google]
1457654190820.jpg
80 KB, 575x633
>>27267643
this sounds really comfy.
>>
>>27267680
Jesus christ that "casual friday" stream they uploaded was so disgusting.
>>
>>27268472

I dont know what you are referring to
>>
The new Hitman

the Witcher 3

Alien: Isolation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.