[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /r9k/ How many of you have bought things for girls from their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 464x1098) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 464x1098
hi /r9k/

How many of you have bought things for girls from their wishlists? Why did you do it?

I'm trying to figure out how I can make myself more appealing to guys so they'll buy things for me. Obviously I don't want to do anything sordid, but I'm very poor and have to save all my money for a surgery :( the pain is so bad and I just want nice things to distract me.

why aren't there any nice guys who will buy me playdoh? i'd show them the pretty things I made, or pictures of me cuddling my new stuffies.

here's my wishlist, is it too expensive? help me /r9k/
amzn com/w/CU13ZL417NN7
>>
I wish people would buy this qt stuff instead of that fucking roastie whore Eliza
>>
>too young to be a cam model
>be an /r9k/ waifu instead
>>
>>27267531
robots are better people than cam models.
>>
>>27267214
if you were my gf I would buy you that stuff

but you are not so

okay maybe I'd buy the playdoh for shits and giggles, but I am worried it would give you my address or osmething

playdoh? really?

>$299 headphones are you avin a laff

>jean shorts confirmed sloot/10

>$129 teddy bear this is why you are poor because you spent all your money on giant stuffed animals

wat
>>
>>27267726
No anon, they are far worse. Far, far worse.
>>
>>27267214
I'd like to think I have more self respect than to purchase stuff simply because some random girl happens to be cute.
>>
>>27267214

>ere's my wishlist, is it too expensive? help me /r9k/

nope. these beta boys just need to sac up and buy you some more things from your wish list.
>>
>>27267783
She's not even cute. Isn't this the girl who posted lingerie pics to some dude in another thread? Yet to see an r9k female who isn't a massive whore.
>>
>>27267515
>>27267998
Shilling for yourself like that is a tactic that will never ever work. At least pretend to be sweet and nice.
>>
>>27268011
there's no lingerie pics.
>>
>>27267747
set a fake billing address. Girls are better off just asking for giftcards, no one wants the hassle of shit not turning up
>>
None because I'm not a faggot
>>
>>27268062
Is this the one who got cucked by some guy she met? Too many whores who look alike on this site. Either way, if your asking random guys to buy you stuff, and they are, she's giving out nudes or lingerie pics. So there definitely are some.
>>
>implying she is a girl without timestamp
>implying girls play with those childish toys
>implying she is not using you just to get material things
>in fact that would kinda prove she is a woman
This place is full of newfags,sage and abort.
This board is like a long sunken titanic.
>>
>>27267214
>amzn com/w/CU13ZL417NN7

i bought you the american aparel shorts and a choker, just a few days ago erica. i spent 40dollars on you and you havent even said thank you, acknowledged me, or sent me a cute picture :( im kind of sad about it. is this how you treat your orbiters?
>>
It's a simple concept. You want something- you give something in return.
I'm not trying to solicit you but just presenting harsh reality of life. Even if you find a nice guy who will buy you stuff, he will still expect something in return. It might be a thank you, it might be a hug, a kiss, a fuck or more.

You really want easy things? Go be a cam model and have thirsty old men throwing money at you for odd requests or find an old sugar daddy who will get you stuff if you agree to sit on his face and shit on his chest twice a week
>>
>>27267747
wow $299 on headhones and $129 stuffed toys, this slut is having y'all for a ride
>>
>>27268097
girls are better off sucking dick, no one wants the hassle of a girl on this board
>>
I bought a femanon something from her wishlist on Xmas. I went into the database and randomly slected 5 wishlists and I was trying to buy something for a guy, but none of the 5 were male wishlists, so I picked the cheapest thing I could.

I'm not surprised the overwhelming amount of wishlists are female ones.

I'm mad she said she would buy me something from mine and never did, oh well. Never again.

Also, OP. Kill yourself or post timestamp tits/vagoo/ass.
>>
I googled that list, it's been spammed on a bunch of boards and forums. she has been begging everywhere on the internet for sad betas to buy her shit.
>>
>>27267214
Why the fuck should I buy you stuff?Please tell me.
>>
I would buy her stuff but I know that as soon as I press "place order" she will get the shit and continue to being unaware of my existence
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.