[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when my dad was 25 he had a wife, a kid and a house >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1457892794887.jpg (204 KB, 1046x507) Image search: [Google]
1457892794887.jpg
204 KB, 1046x507
>when my dad was 25 he had a wife, a kid and a house
>my brother is 25 and has an apartment that he rents, a bike, and a thousand or so Magic cards
>refuses to let me set him up with some of my single friends after having an "awkward" experience one time
>meanwhile our dad went on hundreds of dates before finding our mom

Why are guys so much less "mature" these days?
>>
Nobody wants to date your fat friends
>>
>>27267209
>guys dont want to put up with modern day women
>this makes them less "mature" somehow
k
maybe try being less shitty companions?
I have been friend, acquaintance and boyfriend to many women and enjoyed none of those relationships after some time. Women are just shit to be around.
>>
>>27267209
Cause you don't deserve it.
Prove yourself before you do.
>>
>>27267209
Why do your friends deserve him? What ar they offering besides a worn out wet hole full of herpes and fungi?
>>
File: 1458412417878.png (26 KB, 958x525) Image search: [Google]
1458412417878.png
26 KB, 958x525
>tfw you realize all dads are chads or beta providers
>>
>>27267287
>Prove yourself before you do.

Uh you don't have to "prove yourself" in order to have a relationship. You just have to make a connection with another person.
>>
>>27267209
A combination of two things

>A plethora of entertainment can entertain a man better than a woman for much less time and money
>Women have grown more and more masculine while taking worse care of themselves; as a result have become less appealing
>>
>>27267407
>Uh you don't have to "prove yourself" in order to have a relationship
You do if you're an unattractive man.
>>
>>27267367
>tfw you realize your mom married a beta provider and your aunt married a chad
Cmon mom. Your younger sister outdid you and it screwed up my genetics....
>>
Society has changed since your Dad's time. It was either have an obsessive hobby, or date. Now a days, there's just too much entertainment. Netflix, video games, card games, so many more normie hobbies that you can devote time to. At the same time, dating women has just become more unfun. You used to have to go the full mile just to get in a girl's pants, now it's just download Tinder and you're good to go. There's simply less incentive to date. Why should he have to have a girlfriend? He doesn't see it as a problem to be single.

Basically, everyone's a whore now, real relationships are less desirable. They're expensive, tiring, get in the way of hobbies, and can be a huge loss.
>>
>>27267407
Oh yeah
You go for your fruity little feminine boy who take up in the ass. In that case you deserve nothing.
>>
>>27267417
>Women have grown more and more masculine while taking worse care of themselves; as a result have become less appealing

as in

>Women no longer need men
>>
>>27267541
>women don't need men
>women don't want men
>women are gatekeepers to relationships and sex
>guys lose interest in chasing lower and lower value women with higher and higher standards
>>
>>27267541
When they government starts to provide for them, they really don't. There's a reason black single motherhood in America raised from 20% to 70%, black women don't need the husband to provide, so they just divorce them and take Alimony + Child Support + Welfare/EBT.

Need car maintenance? Take it to a car shop.
Need a house fixture repaired? Call a carpenter.
Need a tree trimmed? Call lawn service.

It's not a good sign for society when there's less incentive to create a family and raise offspring.
>>
>>27267437
Don't feel bad. My dad's a Chad and I still turned out like this.
>>
>>27267209
>dad was married by 27
>had a house shortly after
>had me at 30

>I'm 29
>can't find decent job
>can't get girls interested, yet alone a gf
>>
File: 1456977744068.jpg (6 KB, 204x171) Image search: [Google]
1456977744068.jpg
6 KB, 204x171
>>27267645
YOu could literally say the same thing about men prior to 2nd Wave Feminism/Women's Liberation and yet they still insisted on taking wives and raising families. Honestly I feel like this is really just another extension of millenials' petty obsession with self-esteem. Relationships are hard and often result in people getting hurt. Millennials, being very avoidant by nature, are simply checking out of society instead of just taking the hits as they come in order to reach that higher level of happiness that comes with being part of a good relationship.
>>
>>27267746
Mine too.

>married 3 times
>slept with over a hundred women
>meanwhile I'm a virgin

T-thanks dad...
>>
>>27268114
>le millennial meme
Wrong generation amirite? XDDD
>>
File: Money matters.png (522 KB, 1010x3217) Image search: [Google]
Money matters.png
522 KB, 1010x3217
>>27267209

If someone isn't doing something, then there's probably no incentive to.

There is no reason in the post Sexual Liberation West for a man to bother getting married, having kids, or incurring the massive debts and expenses associated with each, not to mention divorce rape.

Women reneged on their end of the traditional socio-sexual contract. This leaves men free to do the same.

Here's Professor Jordan Peterson on The Agenda. The first 5 minutes are the gist, but watch the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYengUXFG0

>>27267541

Women absolutely need men. The difference is that they extract resources from men indirectly now, via the Government, rather than from individual men in the context of a mutually beneficial relationship. Men pay the majority of taxes, women receive the majority of the benefits funded by those taxes.

Add to that affirmative action quotas in school and the workplace, and you see women aren't more independent, just even more propped up by men than they were before.

Our entire political and social frame is now catered to satisfying women's myriad contradictory biological imperatives, and it is unsustainable.
>>
>>27267437
Had your mother chosen differently, you would not even exist. Some other Anon would, maybe with the same name and many of the same experiences (since her side of the family would be consistent), but that person would not be you in any sense.

What you're saying isn't that you wish you had better genetics, it's that you wish your mother had a better husband and child than your father and you.
>>
>>27267541
>Women no longer need men

the reason for that is because they are now parasites to the government and they are now depleting the government of resources. the government provides them jobs, child support, and support programs. I can't wait until women deplete the government out of money and they are force to become the property of men again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.