[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tall girls for for manlets only!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: lifesister.jpg (61 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
lifesister.jpg
61 KB, 612x612
Tall girls are manlet friendly, As a 5'5 manlet I can confirm to you guys womanlets are they main ones who spread hatred towards us. Rebel and join me.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 236x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 236x463
I will be your general, at 5' i commit to only trying to date girls that are taller than me.
>>
>>27267927
You're a fool.
Nobody likes manlets.
>>
no short man has ever hit on me (I'm 6'0 for reference), only ones around my height
this cute asian guy in my class looks at me a lot, if only he'd talk to me about anything
>>
>>27268663
You're just a manlet posing as a tall girl.
>>
>>27268663
That's because you are not a real woman.
>>
>>27267154
5'5''
anon i think they see you as their baby
anon that is motherly love. you cant fuck them
>>
>>27268744
>>27268762
salt af
>>
No tall girls are tall man too, we manlets don't get shit.
>>
TLC had this mini-series a few months ago about giant women, like 6"6' was the shortest chick they followed. The high school chick (6"9'?) did indeed have a crush on a manlet.
>>
File: statue face.jpg (15 KB, 236x270) Image search: [Google]
statue face.jpg
15 KB, 236x270
>>27268783
>implying you shouldn't fuck your mom

>>27268663
If you like him and he likes you ask him out.
>>
File: time_to_be_serious.jpg (180 KB, 580x542) Image search: [Google]
time_to_be_serious.jpg
180 KB, 580x542
>tfw 5'10
>regularly go on dates and have sex with girls taller than me, tallest being 6'5 so far

1. be good looking

2. don't have a faggot personality

that's it. height is a negligible trait and has been for a long time. you people just suck ass to talk to and/or are ugly ducklings.
>>
>>27268944

>women asking anybody but high quality chads out

u 'avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>27268663
Alright, I'll bight the bait and assume you are a girl. Do tall girls still get asked out as often as other girls? There are 2 girls that I see often that I think are pretty cute, both are tall. One of them is like 6'1" I think and the other might is 5'10". If I am 5'10" do you think I could stand a remote chance at them?
>>
>>27268987
This. No one cares about height as long as you are not ugly and are fun to be around. Stop falling for /fit/ memes. They are just trying to turn you gay.
>>
>>27268987
Where do you live that there are girls that are 6'5?
>>
>>27269112

The Midwest has some. Still not very common, but they exist.
>>
>>27269024
Tall girls don't get asked out as much because a lot of men are insecure.
However, most tall girls are insecure about their height. Sure they would "prefer" to date a tall man, just like most guys "prefer" boobs and ass, but we all know when it comes to dating, romance and meeting new people preferences take a back seat.
>>
>>27269504
>However, most tall girls are insecure about their height

Just like Jessie from Saved by the Bell
>>
>>27267154
>womanlet
>not femlet
>>
>>27268987
>height is a negligible trait and has been for a long time.
Why, because you fucked some tall chicks? 5'9"-5'11" is actually the most attractive height, so you hit the jackpot. Tall girls actually are more desperate for dates than averaged sized ones, so it's not surprising that they fucked you. I wish you could being a true manlet of 5'6" and then you'll see what it means to have the deck stacked against you. Your winning personality might not be as effective as you think.

Source: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-6494.1978.tb00606.x/abstract;jsessionid=9D6DEDC44849A27190E84E126F5D5EDE.f03t04
>>
>>27268505
You've been marked
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.