[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast food stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (842 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
842 KB, 4000x3000
I think the girl at the McDonald's drive thru was flirting with me. I went up to the window to pay for my food and this girl was a good 6/10. I pay and then after she says
>this bird is creeping me out
Oh really why?
>birds just creep me out in general
Trust me they creep me out too
>one day he flew into the window while I was working
Huh that weird and must've been scary
>yeah it was
Well have a good day
>you too
I mean she just told me this out of the blue. I've never had a drive thru worker do this to me. Was she flirting?
>>
she wasn't flirting. just making conversation.
>>
should've asked her if she wanted to see your bird
>>
>>27266976
I guess it's just my social isolation. Every girl that gives me any attention makes me think they like me.
>>
>>27266945
Go again, only this time bring with you a dead pigeon and tell her "the bird won't be creeping you out anymore".
>>
I love ginger bush
>>
>>27267045
It's my last day in town. I wouldn't see this girl again until the summer.
>>
>>27266976
>>27266945

This.

Pretty bad conversation too. She probably follows her co-workers into the the walk-in freezer to talk their ears off about MY BOYFRIEND CHAD
>>
>>27267031
>Every girl that gives me any attention makes me think they like me.
>not assuming that every girl that gives you any attention is just being polite
Moron.
>>
IMO above opinions are wrong. If a stranger girl takes the effort to initiate conversation with you in a situation where she isn't forced to, that should be treated as an IOI. The only exception is if the girl comes across as the super extroverted type who loves to talk.
>>
>>27267607
>If a stranger girl takes the effort to initiate conversation with you in a situation where she isn't forced to
>a person working in customer service
>where initiating conversation is part of their fucking job
>>
>>27267663
Are you kidding? Drive through person just needs to hand food to you and collect payment. It's not like she's a waiter who has to be nice for tips.
>>
>>27267717
Some people, especially like 17 year olds who work at fast food, are always desperate for small talk and conversation and attention.

"birds are creepy" isn't flirt-talk desu
>>
Bananas are to soft they break when you try to use them as dildos.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.