[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We did it boys, I'm going to lose my virginity to my partner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: doggie.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
doggie.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
We did it boys, I'm going to lose my virginity to my partner of 1 year and a half in 2 weeks. I don't have any friends or anyone to talk to about this so I'm just telling you guys.
>>
>>27266934
It took you a year to fuck your girl? Jesus Christ. Anyways congrats.
>>
How'd you last for a year?

If I don't jack off for four days I'm basically ready to rape, and have a hard time not getting erections in public.
>>
It doesn't count if:
It is not a girl
It is a child
It is your mother
It is not human
It is your tulpa
>>
File: 1430681854652.jpg (35 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
1430681854652.jpg
35 KB, 500x458
soon to be normie get out
>>
>>27266965
>It took you a year to fuck your girl? Jesus Christ.

Waiting might not actually be a bad thing, assuming neither of them is cheating on the side, you 4chan brainwashed silly face baka
>>
>>27266965
>>27266972
It's a LDR were both neets with no job
>>27266973
I'm gonna fuck my tulpa next
>>
>>27267011
Have you done all the others already?
>>
>>27267011
>It's a LDR

Those don't usually work out well
>>
>>27267047
No, should I start a checklist?

My mom is dead tho
>>
>>27267085
Yes, do it in that order. You can fuck your dad if mom is ded.
>>
>>27267077
Yeah, I'm aware we plan to move in end of the year since were both scrounging money and jobs.

But it's given me lots of anxiety the whole thing, I'm worried about cheating
>>
>>27267104
My dads getting remarried and I like his fiancee she's really sweet I dont want to cuck her
>>
damn ive been in so many ldrs shit sucks desu feels like there are no girls who want that until you find one, another one and then another one
>>
>>27267239
For me it was very hard to find a boy who wanted to date online, in general it was hard to make friends online. I had friends in highschool but it's been 2 years and I was to anxious to contact
>>
>>27267345
post contact info :^)

fsd
>>
>>27267141
Oh shit, even better. Fuck your step mom. You aren't some moralfag that won't cuck your dad, right? You're about toto lose your virginity. Time to man the fuck up.
>>
>>27267380
I am OP :^(
>>27267405
I am not morally opposed to cucking my dad but'd he probably kick me out and im neet with little money
>>
>>27266934
Noice, congrats on getting some ass or rather approaching getting some ass.
>>
>>27267449
That's fine too. Marry his wife and leach off her until she throws you out. When she tells you to get a job, remind her that she could have had your father, but she chose you as you are. If she's not too old, try to get a babby in her before the regret sets in for her, and if you do, you can try for joint custody and live off the child support!
>>
>>27267501
Thank you :')

>>27267533
Ok ok I hear you, I cannot impregnate her tho I have no semen and I am not sure there is gay marriage in my state or if shes into that
>>
>>27267633
Well use your bfs cum if she is into it, and if not, have him fuck her. Older ladies are super into hot young NEETs, so I'm sure she'll be down to fuck. Maybe offer her to do athat threesome with him or something. Then he can marry her and support you on the side.
>>
>>27267772
Honestly, you're a godsend. An absolute madman I'll do it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.