[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are roasties so mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capt111ure.png (244 KB, 461x298) Image search: [Google]
Capt111ure.png
244 KB, 461x298
>robot calls female streamer
>spills spaghetti
>"OMG, LE CRINGE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJFrHwyJ3yQ
>>
>>27266926
What a mean biiiiiiiitch I hate her
>>
Delete this and never talk bad about alisha again!!
>>
File: 1456945193757.jpg (67 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1456945193757.jpg
67 KB, 600x488
>>27267001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX7IaviW1ZQ

No spammerino in the threaderino
>>
>>27266926
1:05 wew
gotta start somewhere right
>>
>>27266926
>runescape takes up 15% of the screen
>>
>women will humiliate and destroy men just to temporarily increase their social status by even the tiniest amount
Heartless subhumans, not even joking. I don't even know what kind of a person you'd have to be to act like such a fucking cunt to a guy who's clearly very nervous and intimidated by you. I genuinely hope she gets some sort of excruciatingly painful terminal illness very, very soon.
>>
I ran into the exact opposite
there's a streamer I know pretty well who has a toll-free call in line and he always gets the same few girls calling with nothing to say

they're all 14-15 and expect people to treat them like goddesses, but usually the chat just spams at him to hang up and someone else calls in to tell a funny story
>>
>>27267107
To be fair, the guy was cringey as all fuck.
>>
>>27267029
Trying to watch this got me hot and bothered. All streamers are cringe
>>
the guy acts so nice and the roastie's such a fucking bitch; Im a fucking pure blood robot and even I can't understand how do some people naturally behave like shit to others treating them well.

Like: "Hey, how are you :) "
"You suck, youre so boring shut the fuck up".

Like what the fuck? Atleast say in a polite manner that you dont wanna talk anymore or anything, fucking roasties.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27267534

>acts so nice

He acted like a literal autistic person, like, the type so bad I wouldn't know how to talk to them and hope that their handler comes along momentarily.
>>
File: snab.jpg (179 KB, 666x662) Image search: [Google]
snab.jpg
179 KB, 666x662
Holy fuck lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYNHXnHLwKo
>>
>>27268004
He's the definition of Chad
>>
>>27268205
He's a good stand up bro
>>
>>27266926
You act like she's in wrong, but god damn she's not. That dude is autistic af.
>>
Why do men put these whores on a pedestal?
>>
I don't know if or when a woman uses tact or not. Because it sounds like she just didn't care about dealing with it at all.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.