[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: 1EJDBVK.jpg (905 KB, 1918x1918) Image search: [Google]
1EJDBVK.jpg
905 KB, 1918x1918
>having sex
>he goes deep
>really pounding at my cervix
>doesn't hurt but doesn't feel as good as it used to
>he nuts
>I feel weird
>start to feel nausea
>waves of pain
>rolling over me
>fetal position
>tears
>half hour spent wondering if I should go to the ER if it doesn't stop
>it starts to go away

This has happened twice. Anyone else had this happen?
>>
i heard if you spray some hairspray up your vag it will help with the pain

so spray some hairspray up there
>>
You're either preggers or need a doc.
>>
>>27266817
I heard that if you kill yourself it fixes that you should try it
>>
>fembot
>having sex

gtfo
>>
>>27266848
took a test already, definitely not pregnant

can't see a doctor for a while. I'm in a foreign country right now.
>>
>>27266902
could be a tumor
>>
elliot rodgers is an alternative.
>>
>>27266817
How many years ago did you have sex for the first time? And was it protected? It could be a tumor.
>>
>>27266916
that sure would throw a wrench in my plans to not die.
>>
>>27266817
Do you think penis size matters ?
>>
>>27266989
Five and yep.
>>
>>27266902
>I'm in a foreign country right now.
obvious b8
>>
>>27267012
>>27267012
I'm not gonna lie and say it's not even a factor but it's only as big a deal as you make out of it basically
>>
>>27266817

FUCKOFF WHORE

FUCK OFF YOU ROASTIE SLUT

GO POST THIS ON /B/, FACEBOOK, /ADV/ OR /SOC/.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU WHORE!!!
>>
>>27267028
not bait. I'm in canada, I'm american and my residency doesn't process for at least another year. uninsured as fuck and contrary to popular belief you do not get free healthcare just for being in Canada.
>>
>>27267050
>big

subtle, very very subtle
>>
>>27267050
thats very long answer for "yes."
>>
>>27267094
it's really more like a medium answer for saying "a little bit"
>>
>>27267050
Yeah but if the guy is below average (but still able to satisfy you), would the probability of you cheating on him be high ?
>>
>>27267050
How small is too small?
>>
File: 12.jpg (45 KB, 615x614) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
45 KB, 615x614
>>27266916
IS NADA TUMA

IS NADA TUMA. ADAL
>>
File: 1454235173761.png (59 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1454235173761.png
59 KB, 576x507
>even robot females are sluts
shame I wasn't born homosexual tbqh
>>
>>27267171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo
>>
>>27267171
i can't believe it took someone 10 minutes to do this

i guess all the kids on here haven't watched kindergarten cop
>>
>>27267136
definitely not. I don't like sex enough to make it ever worth cheating on a guy for
>>
>all these retards taking the bait
Now I remember why I stopped posting in this shithole.
>>
>>27267255
look at mr too-good-for-4chan over here
>>
>>27267255
B-but you just did
>>
So wierd! I had this happen too
>start having sex a few months ago
>first time
>pain and bleeding but I think nothing of it just think it's being stretched out
>symptoms continue, can't do positions that let him go deep or it brings unbearable pain
>start birth control
>a few days ago he comes in my for the first time
>immediately leaks out
>start to feels wierd like you said
>then the pain hits so hard I start gagging, it's like someone poured acod inside me
>also a tear near the entrance, somehow the skin has ripped
>flush out with water, but it still hurts
>curl up in a ball and cry for the next half hour, can't even move
>eventually I have to go to work, the pain died down but I still feel sick

The only thing I can link it to is endometriosis, which doctors have suggested to me before. I get horrible pain during periods, so much that I went to the ER many times. They put me on Diane-ED35 (birth control) so I would only have to have a period every three months but Im still getting symptoms. Endometriosis can cause pain during and after sex, but theres many other things that can. Look it up.
>>
>>27267177
I was born sexually attracted to females but I decided to date males who are either fem or at least not masculine, like no body hair for example. They just want my rare pepe, I'm not even asked for a courtesy reach around either.
>>
>>27266817
how big would you say his cock was op.
I'm interested in learning the depths to which the vagina can stretch
>>
>>27267314
they shit out babies dude

it's a big stretchy fleshy piece of meat
>>
>>27267271
I got banned from my regular board, and don't feel like getting up to reset my IP.
>>
>>27267328
that is width, I wana how many inches she took.
>>
>>27267274
I never cramp during periods, so the feeling is pretty unfamiliar to me. To me a cramp is usually like a sharp pain that feels like it's in my asshole and it goes away after a half second

I got an IUD a while ago and the pain feels a lot like after the insertion, just more intense and very sudden onset. It feels like it's everywhere, rolling over me.

I wouldn't describe it as acid, though. do you think you might be allergic to sperm?

I was thinking endometriosis too but I'm not sure if it fits since it only happens when he's banging on my cervix
>>
File: Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg (237 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.Kosaki.full.1720677.jpg
237 KB, 850x850
>>27267264
This place is a fucking shithole. You don't agree with him?
>>
>>27267450
i like the smell of feces bro
>>
>>27267402

I've considered it but with my other symptoms it just being an allergy would be weird.

Do you only get the pain after he cums? Or during sex in general. I'm training to be a paramedic so I have a little medical knowledge but I would really suggest you see an ob/gyn as soon as possible.

I hope for your sake it isn't endo or anything serious. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I won't be able to have children and it's pretty shit.
>>
>>27267381
I don't know how big it is. we've never measured and females are really bad at guessing for a couple reasons. We tend to want to flatter the guy and boost their ego by saying it's a little bigger than we think it is and we want to think it's big because we wanna brag to our friends about it

anyway he bottoms out and in some positions goes to deep and we have to stop now that I'm afraid of the pain

I don't know how long my vag is but I do know that it shifts throughout my cycle or something, I don't know I'm not a doctor.
>>
Is having a small dick bf embarrassing ? Like do you lie about your bf's size to your friends ?
>>
>>27267581
I guess? I always said my small bf was normal sized.
>>
>>27267255
It's incredible, isn't it? We've had years of these threads, daily, sometimes more than once a day, and people still angrily reply to them over and over. This might be the most retarded board on the site, robots would fall for a literal carrot on a stick.
>>
File: PEXq2oT.jpg (100 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
PEXq2oT.jpg
100 KB, 800x801
>roastie slut has sex
>feels immediate pain afterwards
>so intense she cries in detail position
The world is just
>>
>>27267517
can you guesstimate?
that is all I'm asking.
>>
>>27267581
nope

when you have a small dick boyfriend you tend to be like "oh my god guys with big dicks are the worst they are so lazy and selfish they never go down on you or finger you they just use you like a fleshlight and brag about how big their dick is. guys with small dicks are the best they work so much harder for it and it doesn't hurt they're so fun to blow"
>>
>>27267632
>detail position
>>
>>27267640
six inches? this is me being cautious of exaggeration
>>
>>27267514
Have you seen a doctor yet? Because having painful sex your first time doesn't mean you can't have kids.

I really would love to see a doctor, but I can't. I'm broke, uninsured, jobless until my work permit comes in. I have to get my nexplanon removed in seven months or so, so I'll probably bring it up whenever I get around to doing that. like "oh hey by the way while I've got you here AM I DYING?"
>>
>>27267748
>6 inches
welp there goes my boner.
>>
>>27267788
how deep do you think a cervix even is, anon?
>>
>>27267813
I was thinking maybe 7-8 inches
most girls take that on a daily basis
>>
>>27267813
The cervix can be deeper than 6" in some positions.
>>
>>27267674
Eeeh...if you lay it on that thick no one will believe you. It's better to just avoid the subject if the guy is small.
>>
>>27267840
I had to look it up because I was pretty sure but not 100% positive

the average vag is 3-4 inches long but can expand when turned on.
>>
>>27266817
Not necessarily fembot feels but I NEED ADVICE
I really want to brush my teeth but my toothbrush is downstairs and I don't have any pants or toothpaste
What should I do?
>>
>>27267975
hire someone on craigslist to bring you a toothbrush and toothpaste
>>
>>27267089
I'm in Toronto and I'm a Medical Doctor. wanna come over to my moms house so I can inspect ur vag?
>>
>>27268009
It's like 11 PM
>>
>>27268029
>11pm

fucking disgusting brits
>>
>>27268018
sounds legit. too bad my husband would kill you.

>>27268009
well if you're british then just do nothing. your teeth are probably fucked up already anyway
>>
>>27266902
>goes to foreign country
>gets creampied by local men
Slut
>>
>>27267089
Lol you stupid slut.
If you had 2 brain cells you'd know that clinics don't give a fuck.
Just get some random faggot's health card, give the receptionist a 20, and you can see some shitty Indian doctor
>>
>>27268184
that's actually not a bad idea. I'll try asking one of my friends if she'll let me borrow her health card and ID

ladies gotta stick together yaddi yadda
>>
>>27268119
>>27268056
No I'm not British but I didn't know if it was 12 PM or 12 AM so I just said 11 PM. Kinda stupid I know.
>>
>>27268228
I hope it's cancer and you die a painful death.
Canada doesn't need more sluts
>>
>>27266817
When you have sex and get turned on the cervix becomes less fragile.

You have a bruised cervix and you didn't feel it since you were fucking.
>>
>>27267274
You might be allergic to semen. Taking antihistamines can help in some people, maybe try that and see? I would go to a doctor though if i were you
>>
>>27268316
I'm literally married.

>>27268331
that doesn't seem unlikely. I don't usually have sex for a few days after these events so it might fit
>>
>>27268446
I don't give a fuck if you're married.
I hate women in general.
Fuck you, bitch.
Go walk on some BC highways until you get kidnapped by a serial killer and tortured/raped for 15 years before he eats you.
>>
>>27268446
Has it never happened to you before? It's a pretty common thing.
>>
>>27268331
Looked it up.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/119634-what-its-like-to-have-a-bruised-cervix-the-sex-injury-that-no-one-talks-about

This is it. Thanks!
>>
>>27268545
before this year, never. I guess I've just never gotten hammered at the right (wrong) time until now.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.