[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I got to the point where mom asked me if I am gay JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456166538778.jpg (45 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1456166538778.jpg
45 KB, 600x500
>I got to the point where mom asked me if I am gay
JUST
>>
>>27266614
But you ARE gay, right?
>>
>>27266614
Just be a crazy neet or something since that is where your life is headed and I'll give you an objective for the day

Would you like an objective for the day?
>>
My mom dropped this in a way where she wasn''t directly asking, but assuming it was possible when I was 14 when she said she'd love me no matter what I liked. My dad too. Still to this day they have no idea.
>>
>>27266614
Why would she ask that, did you ever give off any suspicion you're a gay?
>>
>>27266658
not op but I want one
>>
>>27266614
and if you are gay so what?
>>
>>27266635
yes but that's not the point
>>
My parents thought I was gay until I was 21.

I'm currently 25.
>>
>>27266723
One of these two
Alright, how about you try 3 new 4chan boards today?
Anything of your choosing.
Boards that you 've never really been on
>>
>>27266864
Alright I'm off to /his/ /an/ and /p/.
>>
How old are you op? I was in my earLy 20s when my father simply yelled at me IF YOU'RE A FAGGOT JUST SAY SO! It was the culmination of an attempt of his to convince me to go out date and be more sociable. I just responded (in retrospect it was naive to be honest) that I'm just not interested in all that crap and that I don't want to waste my time with girls anyway.I'm 34 now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.