[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell only scares normies anyone else feel this way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1458257959550.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1458257959550.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
Hell only scares normies
anyone else feel this way?
>>
fail get
>>
>>27266466
hell is the main thing keeping me from an-heroing so I think you are wrong
>>
itt short post thread
>>
Not hell. Normies are afraid of dying. Like actually dying with no afterlife or anything.

Can you imagine an afterlife? Being alive forever and ever with no end, ever. I just want to feel like I do when I'm asleep
>>
>>27266466
Hell can't be any worse than my shitty pathetic life on the off chance that it actually exists
>>
File: 1431877376375.jpg (105 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1431877376375.jpg
105 KB, 600x480
>>27266506
>>27266466

more liek itt gets thread
>>
>>27266537
I dont believe in an afterlife, and I really hope I'm right. I can't imagine suffering eternity of being conscious, every second is misery.
>>
To me physical pain is nothing compared to feel bad and existential depression
>inb4 you haven't felt bad pain yet
I was beaten with metal rods by my father, stoned by normies when i was ten and had to go to the hospital, broken both arms and wrists, burnt my hands serveral times, wrecked my bike almost daily and had the skin torn off, got lacerations on my neck from trees, and been hit in the face by a baseball when i tried and failed in it when i was a kid. I took pretty serious martial arts lessons and broke my toes and knuckles, got my eye fucked up and lost part of my scalp.
>>
>>27266628
OP here, i don't believe in an afterlife, but I'd be okay if it was what normies think of as hell
>>
File: n.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
n.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>27266486
first post best post desu senpai
>>
>>27266486
>>27266666
Get any ugly JC sub KSU itself Dayton
>>
>>27266684
Don't most of them think it's like burning in fire for all of eternity? You'd rather that than just not existing?
>>
>>27266466
Hell scare the happy people who haven't suffered in this life.
Hell is irrelevant to the people who went through the fire.
>>
>>27266803
Like i said, i don't believe in an afterlife and would rather have eternal unconsciousness, but the idea of fire being their idea of infinite torment is laughable.
>>
>>27266649
>feel bad and existential depression
don't you think you would get that from knowing you would be tortured for eternity?
>>
>>27266852
>fire is the worst pain meme
>>
>>27266839
I don't know man, being burnt alive is extremely intense physical pain. You'd have to endure it with no hope of relief forever.

Just think about forever. That is, you will always be there in the worst pain you've ever experienced, with no end. Will will never die, sleep, there is no end EVER. You will always be in pain. Sounds really shitty to me
>>
>>27266917
Read
>>27266649
I've dealt with burning before, honestly it'd be more annoying than anything else. I don't want to exist forever, but eternal physical pain is pleb tier fears
>>
>>27266893
Have you ever experience your entire body being engulfed in flames for a prolonged period of time? In real life I think people lose conciseness pretty quick. But add the supernatural aspect of Hell. I'm sure Satan would make sure you feel the full extent of the fire for all of eternity
>>
>>27266893
what the fuck are you talking about man
>physical pain is nothing compared to feel bad and existential depression
i agree
but why do you think being sentenced to eternal punishment because god decided you are too evil for redemption, no matter how mild the actual pain was, wouldn't cause existential depression?
>>
>>27266968
>burnt my hand
Nowhere near the same as being burned alive without ever having relief.
>>
i guess theres nothing surpirising about it since most christfags are normies
>>
>>27267010
Sorry it wasn't just a simple burning. I got alcohol on both hands and wrists trying to clean a model aircraft when i was twelve, i accidentally caught it on fire with my candle and it took a couple minutes for me to put it out properly. Yeah, it hurt like fuck, but it didn't bother me as much as the idea that I'd have to live forever.
i would cry myself to sleep when i was younger when i thought about the concept of eternal life and weighed it against eternal sleep/death. I couldn't stand the idea of existing without end, yet the idea that i wouldn't exist or even be conscious bothered me then. Now I'm at peace with the idea of not living forever.
>>
>>27267224
tldr: physical pain doesn't bother me
but anyway i just can't be scared of hell. Although i don't want an afterlife, and don't believe in it. I think normies just don't like the idea that they won't always be alive and try to lie to themselves that something exists which will make them exost forever.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.