[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even a girl back in hs who was desperate to have a date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1456799313496.png (630 KB, 925x720) Image search: [Google]
1456799313496.png
630 KB, 925x720
>tfw even a girl back in hs who was desperate to have a date to prom and got rejected by every guy she asked made a slightly disgusted face when I asked her out and said yes as if it was the most painful thing ever

It's been almost a year and this still makes me feel like absolute shit. Even a desperate girl didn't want me. Hell, she didn't even want to slow dance with me at prom. When I asked her to dance even though she's my date, she said she doesn't slow dance.

I am a funny person and thought I was maybe slightly attractive but I guess I'm actually extremely ugly and never saw that myself.

I tried going after a few other girls after that, none of which were successful. One thought I was hilarious but didn't want to date and the other kept me around because I was entertaining but noped the fuck out when I asked her to go to the movies with me, ghosted me and went back to talking with her other male friends.

What the fuck I'm going to be a virgin forever alone girlfriendless faggot forever my life is a dark comedy. 19 KHV when everyone around me is having the time of their lives in uni is fucking me up.
>>
People don't realize how long it takes those wounds to heal
>>
File: sword.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
>>27266173

Don't worry, OP. If you can make it to 30 your libido will drop. You'll feel near ambivalence toward women. It's worth the wait
>>
>>27266173
Are you fat?
Original lanigiro
>>
>19
Fuck off.

Stop coming here. It's going to do you no good. Keep at it. Come back in five years if you're still KHV, then you're allowed to feel.
>>
>>27266173
Right now you're late teens or early 20s and the weighting of looks:personality is like 80:20 for most girls; they value looks higher.

As you move towards late 20s early 30s the game reverses and personality > looks gradually.

If you're funny and charming, it'll be your day in the sun one day.

Furthermore: if you hit the gym and get a good bod, thatwill help too
>>
>>27266379
This phenomenon is when girls fall off the cock carousel, Chad is no longer interested, and they settle down with a beta provider.
>>
>>27266267
My libido will drop at 30? This makes me not look forward to the future.
ARE ALL THOSE OLD MEN IN HENTAI A LIE?
>>
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
>>27266242
Yeah it kinda fucked me up man

>>27266267
I really hope that's the case, this sucks monkey cock tbqh

>>27266355
You're probably right but I feel I'm past the point of no return now

>>27266296
Yes I was in hs. I'm starting to rapidly lose weight now because I keep skipping meals. I just looked into the mirror and realized a lot of my belly fat just disappeared. Only a month till I'm full skelly mode, but I'll still always feel like the fat kid.

>>27266379
I don't have time for the gym. My major is pretty demanding when it comes to time.
>>
>>27266430
Dude it's because you're fat. I'm a girl (not attention whoring since I will leave this thread after I post this) and really if you're fat then it's the most disgusting and embarrassing thing for a girl. Just lose weight BY EATING HEALTHY NOT BY SKIPPING MEALS and you will be fine.
>>
>>27266492
Bullshit alot of poon slayers in my highschool were fat.
>>
>>27266173
tfw 18 khv
> when everyone around me is having the time of their lives in uni is fucking me up.

this is why i started roids

lets do this faggots
>>
File: 1456685343947.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1456685343947.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
>>27266492
Too late kiddo I'm eternally full now because all I do is study, sleep and do drugs. I still have some fat left but in a monthish my ribcage is going to be visible and I might be able to see my cheekbones too lol. Probably still going to look gross tho because I might get to the point where I'm a little underweight.

>>27266581
Drugs are amazing famjam. I'll be waiting for you to snap some normie necks senpai.
>>
>>27266508
Being fat and alpha is ok just like going with a healthy beta would be for her. but going with a fat beta is humiliating af.
>>
>>27266631
>>27266581
also to be fair, i started roids also because i have lower testosterone than 100 year old men. 299 ng/dl.

literally less test than 100 year old fucking men. it fucked my body up so much and looked liek shit.
>>
>>27266722
Aer you gfless man? Got friends?
>>
>>27266866
yes and no

i was low test until around a month and a half ago, while i started college in august 2015. the low testosterone caused me to have

a COMPLETE SHIT body
EXTREME angst and irritability
no motivation to do anything, had to force myself to do everything
no desire to talk to people
no sex drive

so basically I already alienated myself from everyone. girls used to try to talk to me and shit but i just was an asshole to them because of the low testosterone.

Now my plan is just build a good physique and not bother getting friends or anything until after summer vacation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.