[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when a girl ignores you? Do you just go full autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: reeee.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
What to do when a girl ignores you? Do you just go full autism and confront her or do the same thing and make her fuck off?
>>
>>27266144
Just got move on m8. Chasing them will only push them farther away. It sucks but that's the way it is
>>
>>27266185
*got to*
>>
>>27266185
Shouldn't you at least ask what's wrong first THEN back off? I mean, you should at least be entitled to an explanation.
>>
>>27266270
They wouldn't give you a straight answer, why bother?
>>
>>27267378
Yeah, I just asked and she said she wasn't ignoring me. What a load of BS.

Time to move on from this one.
>>
>>27266144
The best thing to do is be unaffected by it and go on with your life. If you can't do that, then the next best option is to pretend to be unaffected by it. Hold girls with a loose grip because they will throw away years long relationships without giving you any reason.
>>
>>27267378
This. They want to leave it open ended so in their minds they aren't the bad guy. If she explains that she doesn't like you then in her mind that makes her the bad guy for "hurting your feelings". You can't really confront them about it cuz they'll call you creepy or just give a non answer.
>>
>>27266144
What the hell do you mean "make her fuck off?" She fucked off when she ignored you, idiot.
>>
punch her in the teeth
>>
>>27266144
She already fucked off, so should you.

Do it quietly. Act like she was never there in the first place.
>>
>>27267435
My stepmom pulls this shit when she hides things. I can and have told her that if Dad finds out days later without being notified he would just be mad for hiding things which is worse. She basically threw my argument out the window with "it's okay I'll take the blame".

After that I just tell dad in a proper fashion because it stirs up less shit. Dumb cunt.
>>
File: ogreeeemon.jpg (45 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
ogreeeemon.jpg
45 KB, 719x538
>>27266144
I know just how infuriating it is, and the worst part is that they don't even feel bad about it.

Women will always justify their shit behavior somehow so confronting them is useless.
The best thing to do is to just ignore them.
>>
>>27266144
You mean completely ignores you by looking at her phone and not responding at all? That's plain rude and means she doesn't care about you. You should distance yourself from her because she's probably a shit person.
>>
>>27267435
This is exactly how women reason. Sure, it's really rude and stupid but if more guys were aware of this they would save so much time.

It gets troublesome when they ignore you when you actually have important matter to talk about though.
Pic related, imagine if the girl had continued to ignore him.
>>
>>27268128
>Congratulations
If there's anything satisfying about bitches it's them getting roasted.
>>
The VIRGIN network signal makes it better in that context
>>
>>27268202
There have been a few tipping points in my relationships with women recently. They start out sweet and sexual hinting. They want to hang out a few times. I make them belly laugh through the outing. I think things are going great. Then all of a sudden they become too "busy" to do anything.

It's hard, but I just have to drop them. Have to. No other choice. Eventually they come back looking for attention and I roast the fuck out of them. And they respond immediately and call me mean or make frowny faces.

I know it's not going anywhere with them and I never iniate anymore. But it's fun to reverse the situation in your favor, cuz it's fun.
>>
>>27268412
Why do you suppose they become "too busy" all of a sudden?
>>
>>27268498
Found different boyfriend most likely. I mean more power to her I don't care if it makes her happy. Just the open ended shit is retarded.

Women act like they're busier than fucking Donald Trump or something, when it's never the case. They just don't want to hang out with you for whatever reason. And they'll never tell you what's wrong with you so you'll never fix it.

This is why I'll never be Chad, I refuse to be molded into some fake piece of shit that pleases women
>>
>>27268602
I could never become Chad because I'm lazy.
But if I could get that power with my mindset, I'd probably just abuse it and reject women.
>>
>>27266144
drop her like a rock

on to the next one
>>
>>27268602
>Found different boyfriend most likely
Yeah, that monkey-branching shit is becoming more apparent now.
>>
>>27268659
I'm no Chad but lately have had good initial relationships with girls, but like I said in >>27268412
It reaches a tipping point and fizzles out.
Even more recently I've just self sabotaged myself before the fizzling and take a giant shit on their pysche. Roasting them, turning the sarcasm up, crude jokes. It's fucking funny, much funner than being "in love." Women do actually respond to those too because hatred and very similar to love.

Ever try to have a real convo with women and it's dropped almost immediately because women are shit at actual facts? Instead just lambast into her. A good roasting can last for fucking days man.
>>
Basically leave the ball in their side. Show a little bit of interest (passing the ball to her). If she doesn't reply then just don't do anything anymore and let it die.
>>
File: bitches and whores.jpg (1 MB, 925x3026) Image search: [Google]
bitches and whores.jpg
1 MB, 925x3026
>>27269119
I don't know, maybe this would help you understand. This was pretty much the post that seemed to make the most sense when it came to women's mentalities.

Don't get me wrong, roasting is funny as fuck. I just noticed that you seem confused about why so perhaps you just need a reference sheet to go by.
>>
well ya know dude its like me with my controller sometimes it doesn't do what I want so i have to throw it around a bit until it works again so maybe do that
>>
>>27269190
Yeah I've been a loner virgin through my teens and just this year I've only started to explore women. I'll save and read that ,thanks, you're right I'm mostly confused with them. But I know I'm funny and kind so it's disheartening when they don't give a shit about those qualities. They only want the right kind of kindness. Any kind of genuine niceness they perceive as fake.
>>
>>27269119
>Ever try to have a real convo with women and it's dropped almost immediately because women are shit at actual facts?
This is actually really fucking scary.
Majority of women I talk to have no general knowledge whatsoever. Even things 12 year old boys know somehow pass by them.
>>
>>27269190
Man, I really cannot imagine that there are any lies in this screencap of text written on an anonymous image board
>>
>>27270042
A lot of the advice given is actually in agreement with what "Game" is. There is also 11 posts of data that matches up with it.

Normally I would not trust random posts on the internet, however it is in alignment with how women (re)act. I've talked to plenty of women and it actually lines up with their unrestrained behaviors.
>>
>>27268602
I don't want you to take this as offense, but you sound a lot like me during University. I was the funny guy, I dated a lot, but as soon as it hit the 2-3 date mark where girls were expected to put out they got busy. I was possibly being used for free meals ect, but I had fun. In the end I just gave up, been stress free and single since.
>>
>>27270230
>I was possibly being used for free meals ect
I can't believe guys still think they should pay for stuff before you are a thing.
It will do more harm than good.
>>
>>27270356
It's what they're told to do. Old courting meme.
Of course women will complain when you don't even though they're our "equals" now so what the fuck ever I guess.
>>
>>27266144
>What to do when a girl ignores you?
leave the country
worked for me.
>>
>>27270356
It's how they are raised, if you abuse a dog it will attack, if you feed a cat once it will come back day after day. Teach a women that she doesn't pay for dates and she just goes along. Sure some women take it to an extreme but I can't blame women for doing what they are told to do.
>>
>>27270405
>>27270693
I've never heard of a woman getting upset when you don't pay for her, I think men are the ones at fault here.
They do get surprised when I don't carry their bags however.
>>
>>27270923
Nah there are women that complain about it. Plenty at that, perhaps you were lucky enough not to run into any.
>>
>>27270923
>>27271030
Women complain about anything, it doesn't mean anything, y'all should know that. Their words are hollow.

I don't think it's a deal breaker to pay/not pay if you're attractive to her and vice versa
>>
File: karsten1.jpg (16 KB, 297x269) Image search: [Google]
karsten1.jpg
16 KB, 297x269
>>27271030
>Being so entitled that you complain when you don't get free stuff
Jesus christ.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.