[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all misogynists, do you secretly wish you met a woman that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1454248229428.jpg (266 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
1454248229428.jpg
266 KB, 800x1132
To all misogynists, do you secretly wish you met a woman that lacked all negative traits and defied all your negative perceptions of females ?
>>
>>27266015
of course senpai

original comment approved
>>
File: 1434154733080.png (320 KB, 916x830) Image search: [Google]
1434154733080.png
320 KB, 916x830
I'm not a misogynist, I just hate shallow people, manipulative liars.

It's not my fault that society says that those are traits which are acceptable in women.

I want a woman who tries her best to be a good, honest, and loyal person.
>>
>>27266015
Even other women want to meet someone like that. Theirs nothing mysognistic about acknowledging the fact that a majority of the population, regardless of gender, are shallow and stupid
>>
File: 1454874134984.jpg (43 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
1454874134984.jpg
43 KB, 486x486
>>27266015
>do you secretly wish you met a woman that lacked all negative traits and defied all your negative perceptions of females

Yes, absolutely.
Also my reply does not mean that I subscribe to your shitty tumblr vocabulary. There's a difference between being a "misogynist" and simply calling women out on their BS.

Example: if you want more women in STEM, then go study STEM. There is no missogenie holding you back.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1080x1349
>>27266657
This thread is well disguised
>>
my hatred of women stems entirely from envy
>>
>>27266015
Your negative traits are the worst. Shallow, size queens, cheaters, selfish. People who want you are just there for the pussy.
>>
>>27266015
If you have nothing to bring to me other than this you don't deserve my time. Simple as that.

I want a real women not some bitches.
>>
>>27266084
This. The problem is every normie is some histrionic cunt who literally has no redeeming value at all. The only thing that keeps me from dusting those fuckers is knowing that there are still good people out there.
>>
>>27266015
>misogynist
Not sure I classify according to stringent definitions but yeah I'd be perceived as one if I said what I was thinking. I'd be at least thought of as sexist. I do hate women in general. But not all women. I'm not prejudice either.
>would I like to meet a woman who's a counter example to my generalized perception
Yeah, of course. Anyone would like to meet someone of X type that exhibited no negative traits connected to that person. But it's not really relevant to what you're really asking. It doesn't convince anyone that there's a counter example. I don't think racists are convinced there's no potential for someone of another skincolor to be an alright person. They look at the general trend and conclude that they're destructive enough that special action should be taken against them.

But again. Not misogynistic according to stringent definitions.
>>
A woman that lacks all negative traits is no longer a woman.
>>
>>27268410
>women's reproductive parts is a negative trait
No I wish we were all like that.
>>
File: 1449291288338.jpg (67 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
1449291288338.jpg
67 KB, 800x449
>>27268470

>he doesn't enjoy boipucci
>>
>>27266015
Yeah, but you won't find one browsing here
>>
>>27266015
No I want to rape multiple women.
>>
File: 1458149309303.png (215 KB, 415x407) Image search: [Google]
1458149309303.png
215 KB, 415x407
>>27268410
HEAR HEAR

But what about their tits and lubricated meat garages? Sexbot progress is slow so far, I kind of expected more from Japan
>>
>>27266066
this right here is the truth.
it's sad that I see those awful qualities in some of my own family, it's a saddening world we live in.
>>
>>27268578
>expected more from Japan
Japan is great at material science but that's not really where you advance robotics.
>>
>>27268742
Good point actually, I just said Japan because their onaholes are amazing but I guess that falls under material science as you said
>>
>>27268861
Not exactly what I'd think of as cutting edge material science lol but it's a fair conclusion I guess. They have more sex toy focus that's for sure.
>>
>>27266015
>using the word misogynist unironically

what are you doing here if I may ask?
>>
I'll be alone and unhappy forever, Anon.
>>
>>27268930
>Not exactly what I'd think of as cutting edge material science
But they are so much better than the Fleshlight or whatever, I bet those Nippon onahole materials are folded over 10,000 times

All jokes aside they ARE bretty gud, maybe sexbots need to become an international endeavour.
>>
Yes but she don't exist
>>
I want women to be the stereotypes women want men to be. I wan them to be loyal, hospitable and overall feminine. tomboy-ish girls are a different story and have their own flavor but even they can pull of a lady-like image and have respect.

There's nothing wrong with expecting the best possible from each other
>>
>>27266015
>implying I haven't been looking for her for over twenty years already

every woman I meet is a disappointment who only reinforces negative "stereotypes" about women
>>
Of course
I dont hate women because "EVIL WOMYNZ", I hate them for reasons explained often enough. If these reasons were to be gone, shit famalam I'd tap it.
Even though r9k believes otherwise, there still are a few of these girls around. Too bad they dont want me because I'm the worst logical partner imaginable
>>
>>27266015
That would be man in women body therefore it doesnt exist.
/thread
>>
Yes, I would love that actually. I'm a misogynist, but I don't hate all women, a few are alright. If a woman could prove to me that she defies all the pitfalls and degeneracy of women, that she is better than women and equal to men then I could actually befriend her.
Sadly I don't know any woman like that.
>>
It's so disappointing meeting a girl that seems to be great, and then you find out she had a "wild period", and she somehow justifies it by saying that "oh, I don't do that stuff anymore".
You're still the person that did those things. If I had a period where I ejaculated on girls on the bus, or abused animals, I'm still the same fucker that did those things. The only difference is time, and perhaps a choice to stop following my urges.
>>
>>27266015
tbqh, yes. But it's almost impossible to find these days.
Also the reason that pushed me towards mgtow (this and legal background)
>>
No need to look further, here she is
>>
>>27269320
Date a high functioning autistic girl. Autism is the extreme male brain
>>
File: 1410206994166.jpg (35 KB, 688x688) Image search: [Google]
1410206994166.jpg
35 KB, 688x688
>>27266015
>Do I secretly wish to find a unicorn?
Just get out, slut.
>>
>>27266015
Yes, it would be great to see that I am mistaken.
>>
OF COURSHE

fuckjndklj;
>>
>>27266015
I hate women partly because of their consumer whoreish mindset, their inability to realize that they're the most privileged people in the US while constantly using men for money and downplaying every aspect of their physical attributes, their intolerable speaking mannerisms, and the fact that they take being a woman for granted.

Basically, their egos.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.