[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking can't right now, /r9k/. Stupid fucking Stacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1435058704782.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1435058704782.gif
509 KB, 500x246
I fucking can't right now, /r9k/. Stupid fucking Stacy

>18 year old high school senior
>last class of the day
>classmate looks over to me
>"hey anon, you going to prom next month?"
>open my mouth to answer but Stacy besides me interjects
>"yeah, he's taking me to prom"
>she looks over at me and gives me a a genuine smile

What the hell is this? This Stacy just assumes that I'm taking her. I don't even like her but she likes me. Always talking about settling down with me after graduation and having kids and shit. She flirts with me and touches me all the time. Even going as far as to asking if I want pics of her just in panties.

Everyone says I should go for it but forget it. I know she's been fucked by several different guys throughout the years. Now that she's starting to gain weight, she suddenly takes an interest in me. It's just like you guys said. Stacy rides the cock carousel then she starts looking to settle down with some nice guy once she starts losing her attractiveness.

I know that you older guys have seen some shit. Help me out here. I wanted to try my luck with some other girl and feel good about myself. I asked my mother about this but she claimed that it would be cruel of me to not go with her.
>>
File: 1445565223228.gif (758 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445565223228.gif
758 KB, 625x626
>>27265737
I see you're good at memes.
>>
>>27265737
Just go, fucking do it.

I didn't go, and people are still giving me shit in college for it. There's nothing more painful than this conversation:

>So Anon, who did you take to prom?
>"No one, I didn't go."
>they smile, but you know that inside they think you're a fucking weirdo

It's almost blown my semi-Chad disguise once or twice
>>
>>27265737
You should go with her to be honest. It could really become a nice evening and you might learn more about her.
>>
>>27265737
do it, and maybe even fug if you can

but only pump and dump if you manage that

anything further will turn you into a beta cuck cautionary tale
>>
>>27265737
>Stacy rides the cock carousel then she starts looking to settle down with some nice guy once she starts losing her attractiveness.
What the fuck are you even talking about? She is EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD. She is not anywhere close to losing her attractiveness.

Get over yourself, leave the meme magic at home, and take her to the prom.
>>
>>27265737
>Stacey wants you to take her to prom.

Chad, get out of here.
>>
>>27265958

fuck man

You haven't even seen her

She's put on a lot of weight recently
>>
>>27265737
Nah, fuk that bitch. You're the man, she wrong for interrupting and saying you're taking her like that. I wouldn't go just on that alone, I wouldn't go to a prom in any case but even if I were, not with that bitch.
>>
>>27265877
>Thinking people give a shit if you went to prom or not

Literally nobody cares but you, tons of people skip their proms.
>>
>>27266014
Doesn't matter if she's gotten a little thicker. That could still be turned aroud.
>>
File: pepe113.png (190 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe113.png
190 KB, 592x385
This is a golden opportunity to assert your status as an alpha male OP.

Think about it: You go to prom with her, you dance around, have a nice night, then you fuck her and leave her.

That's right. No callbacks, no future plans, nothing. You just up and leave her after prom.

You can at least get a blowy joey out of it in this situation.

Then follow the glorious teachings of MGTOW and abandon her as soon as you get what you wanted out of her.

Do it OP. Do it.
>>
>>27266014
Well, you don't have to go to the prom or whatever, but if a woman is showing interest in you, it's useful to at least get some experience being in a romantic situation. It will make it easier when you meet someone you really like later.
>>
>>27265737
>hs
i think she was just feeling bad for you and stood up for you senpai, but she isnt interested in you taking her (to prom)
>>
>>27266203

I don't think so. I overheard her talking to her friends one day about me. She thinks I'm really cute and she really wants to go out with me. At the very least, she is interested in me.
>>
> tfw this will never happen to me
> a cutie will never notice I'm shy and make the first move like that

OP, even if she's a chubby Stacy, go with her and fuck her that night. Pump and dump.
>>
Dude you should go for it
Beggars can't be choosers. It can be hard to meet people after highschool. It's your chance to lose your virginity and who knows you may hit it off with her.

I had a girl like this that was into me. It was annoying his forward she was at the time, very sexual so I was turned off.

Years later I realized she was just a sex freak and a really fun girl. It's among mu regrets of not dating her. Hope you don't make same mistake
>>
>>27266299
what makes you sure she isn't going to itsjustaprankbro you? this is /r9k/ after all
>>
>>27265737
Shes just messing with you, dont go to the prom anon its an insult to your dignity.
>>
you want advice from older people, well im gonna say instead focus on gaining a real skill. everything else is worthless when you're 65 and working at wal mart. Get skilled so you can retire comfortably or die traiiin
>>
>>27265737
>tfw stacy asks you out to prom
Actually I don't know that feel. Should I?
>>
>>27266443

She's been sending me signals ever since September of last year. There's no way she would try to keep a prank going for this long though I could be wrong.
>>
>>27266533
>sept last year and still going
in that case the least you should do is go out with her for a drink or coffee or something desu
>>
>>27265877
>>27265912
>>27265943
>>27266068
>>27266420
>>27266431

Alright guys, should I still ask that other girl to go to prom with me? I really like her and we text each other frequently. If she declines then I guess I can go with the Stacy.
>>
>>27266600
Why the fuck are you even here normie?
>>
>>27266533
Dont underestimate women, they go to extreme measures to get off on people's suffering.
>>
>>27266618

Nah, I'm no normie.
>>
>>27266600
Don't go with the roastie, satan
She probably has chlamydia or some shit
>>
>>27266600
not any of them but you should meet up outside of prom to get a better idea of the situation you're in, desu.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.