[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /diphenhydramine/? Share your dph experiences robos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1445839180144.png (57 KB, 809x641) Image search: [Google]
1445839180144.png
57 KB, 809x641
Who here /diphenhydramine/?

Share your dph experiences robos.

For those that haven't tripped on dph, go get 600mg of benadryl (like 24 pills) and put them down the hatch. Report back and have fun :^)
>>
Yeah don't do that. You won't trip. You will experience honest to God hallucinations and feel dysphoric as shit
>>
>>27265394

Nobody actually uses benadryl recreationally.
>>
>>27265394

Terrible anticholinergic poisoning is not a fun experience. Terrible restless legs and nightmarish trip. You'll regret it f you do this
>>
>>27265669
>he's never been to /del/
>>
Shitty high.
>>
>>27265697
Back to your containment board you ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>27265669
>>>420chan.org/del/

Everyone whose never done it exaggerates how bad it is. You won't fuck yourself up permanently. The worst thing that will happen is having an uncomfortable trip, and if that happens, just go to sleep. Just try it once robots, you won't regret it
>>
dph is a thing you do once to experience, then never touch again
>>
>>27265607
>you won't trip, you'll just hallucinate

wew laddo
>>
>>27265767
More like you'll say you'll never do it again but the temptations become too strong and the cycle repeats.

Top tier drug imo
>>
>>27265753
Do not listen to this man

He's a bad man
>>
>>27265753
You can fuck yourself up permanently but only if you take like the whole bottle.
>>
>>27265868
Please explain your reasoning desu. If you've tried it, how much did you take? Sometimes the RLS comes from weird dosages. I think dph tripping is something all robots should try, and if they don't like it, then no harm done.
>>
>>27265941
not him but if you think dph is fun you dose like a lil bitch
>>
>>27265941
I've only done about 350mgs to put my toe in the water and see what the fuss was

Just weird shit man, that body load is the most uncomfortable feeling in the world, the heartrate, the weird feeling of dread

0/10 feeling

6/10 experience because of curiosity
>>
>>27265394
>be me
>used dph a lot as a teenager because cheap and sort of fun
>one day decide I want to get a co2 pump to hold my nitrous cartridges (stack it with pennies and such)
>on something like 425mg dph
>walking, because at the time I had no bike, to get the co2 canister holder thing
>hallucinating this cheetah bro bff who kept me company the whole time, ran right beside me, he was translucent and obviously "unreal" but still clear as day
>arguing with my bf at the time who was with me, saying nonsensical shit because I think it expresses my anger even though the words make no sense
>get to the bike shop
>oh wait, my bf was actually never there
>obviously pissed off for no reason, bike shop guy looks pretty sketched out
>whatever dude, I don't want to fuck with your day, I'm just trying to be in and out here
>buy what I came for, leave, cheetah is still there, resume arguing with bf
>come home
>sober up
>bf was actually with me all along and that argument was real

Fucking DPH man.
>>
Ive been taking 17 pills of dph a day for 2 years, I smoke cannabis too much everyday and now I have "Cannabinoid Hypremesis" and DPH is the only drug that cures the nausea and allows me to smoke as much weed as I want

I do not get any hallucinations, rls is rare and since I started taking 17+ pills a day my life outlook is much better.

I have access to harder drugs but they give me nausea.

trust me DPH is the best cure for nausea and vomiting
>>
>>27266126
>17 pills a day
Enjoy frying your ability to form a coherent thought
Choline is important as fuck, dude
Not like I should be talking as a chronic DXM addict, though
It's all fun and games at the end of the day until someone loses their mind, then, contrary to popular belief, it's even MORE fun so long as you don't have repressed serial killer feelings
>>
>>27266176
Also this post was not meant to imply that I have repressed serial killer feelings, NSA, I really don't. I'm way too ambivalent towards everything that goes on on the surface of this crazy planet to give a shit.

Just trying to make sure people who don't feel similarly don't hand themselves over to madness when they're not ready and end up doing something stupid.
>>
>>27265983
I take more than 700mg on each of my trips bud
>>27266050
Yes, under like 550mg is going to be uncomfortable. Serious RLS and not being able to sleep. Take like 700 and see if you like it. You shouldnt have all those uncomfortable side effects at that dose
>>27265905
Can you back up your claim with evidence or source? Yes, if you don't space your trips out you will fuck your brain up, which pretty much goes for any drugs. The occasional dog trip is not dangerous.
>>
>>27265394
have fun with the hppd :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
>>
>>27266371
>psy 101 18 y/o fag things we don't know what HPPD is

HPPD is fun as fuck you mongoloid
So long as you know your own mind, it won't get out of hand
You should try it sometime, but nah I bet you're too afraid of leaving normalcy behind like most humans
>>
>>27266391
*THINKS
not things
>>
>>27266094

alice?

isthatyoubloxblox
>>
>>27266391
>HPPD is fun as fuck you mongoloid
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY FUCK
this ones a fuckin gem

t. schizo
>>
File: 1435259601275.jpg (241 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
1435259601275.jpg
241 KB, 1024x715
>>27266348
>The occasional dog trip is not dangerous.
tfw dog trippin
i think im gonna barf
>>
>>27266391
>HPPD is fun as fuck you mongoloid
said someone who doesn't have hppd
>>
>>27266472
Different anon here. Why do you dislike hppd so much? Doesn't last too long and it's not like you get scary hallucinations.

I swear everyone on this board is a straightedge teenager
>>
>take just a bit of benadryl syrum the night before a test so I can actually get some sleep
>thunderstorm that night
>wake up in the middle of the night with a tingling feeling all over my scalp
>go back to sleep a minute or two later

Was it the benadryl or was it the thunderstorm? I'll never know
>>
>>27266472
>>27266510
>people who have no control over their minds detected
Oh man, five years of acid and DXM here, fuck off.

>>27266468
That's not my name but it is the name of my computer... weird...
>>
>>27266512
not the one you asking to but I dislike it because after 2 years I cant get it to go away, got somewhat worse and cant do any drugs besides benzo without my vision getting worse. Mind sharing some tips to make it go away?
>>
>>27266607
Distraction.
Cognitive constructs translate to physical constructs when it comes to the brain. Find something you can immerse yourself in and love in a very hardcore way and either your HPPD will become less noticeable or its themes will center around that thing which you love, and it will become pleasurable instead of painful.
>>
That stuff was wierd. Everything slowed down to a crawl and even my thought process stopped. It was sort of comfy but not really, I spent the whole time in bed in the fetal position.
>>
File: giant_spider_ss.jpg (29 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giant_spider_ss.jpg
29 KB, 320x180
the spiders man omg the fucking spiders why did it have to be spiders
>>
>>27266781
I actually never saw spiders, was kinda disappointed, but I saw a lot of fucking flies. Every dot in my visual peripheries would become a fucking fly and fly at me and shit. I almost wish they were spiders because that way they would've been less maneuverable
I'm with you though, fuck DPH.
>>
>>27266856
Oh but at the same time, DPH in combo with DXM would make me see these weird runic walls and entire landscapes and shit
Now that's a good combo so long as you keep the DPH low and you don't give a shit about your survival (stacking SRI's is bad) or your sense of reality

Not even making a recommendation here, btw. The meaning of such events on that kind of combo is often lost... or you forget it entirely to begin with
>>
I took like 350mg of it one night. Couldn't type correctly, couldn't speak really, everything had a dirty look to it, saw shadow people sometimes for a second. And the whole time I felt like throwing up but could only dry retch. I still use that 300 pill bottle to sleep and somewhat tempted to go on another trip.
>>
>>27266922
Drink water and you'll be golden
>>
File: pepe.jpg (82 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
82 KB, 454x453
how does everyone in this thread deal with the general shit feels that come with OTC highs?

dph feels fucking horrible, even on 100mg i couldn't get comfortable all night. my heart rate was up little. i cant imagine taking a whole box of those pills, thats so fucking bad for you, if someone caught you theyd think it was a suicide attempt and you'd get rushed to the ER

DXM is better, but even with that it makes me feel like shit at first, for the first hour after i drink the syrup until i puke, then it's usually alright, but still, my heart rate goes up and i start to get paranoid that im fucking myself up and things can turn sour

i havent used dxm in months, fuck dph. maybe i'll do dxm a few times a year at most now. i never took more than 500mg.

but jesus christ, OTC highs always come with bad shit attached to it, this is why i prefer to just smoke a bunch of weed out of a bong, maybe have one mixed drink of whiskey and diet pepsi, relax and play video games
>>
I did 600mg of dxm once
I was on the floor for 2 hours and I met god
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.