[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got a date guys, for next weekend. What now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1392411938584.jpg (46 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1392411938584.jpg
46 KB, 592x754
Finally got a date guys, for next weekend.

What now?
>>
>>27265381
then congrats, you may leave this board now
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>27265381
We wait for you to return to tell us she brought her Stacy and Chad friends along.
>>
>>27265445
i dont wanna love. i'm still a robot and have a good chance at screwing this up...which is what I want to avoid.

Any idea what we can do? What I can do?

I'm thinking of taking her out for coffee, then going for a walk at the park.

I dont wanna do the full blown dinner meme. I want something different.
>>
>>27265381
Is she a fattie?

asdf
>>
>>27265487
no she is not

asdfsdf
>>
>>27265381
you'll try to think of what you should do but your mind will go blank before the actual date
you'll wing the conversation and it won't be bad, you'll get some laughs out of her and it would seem you're having a good time
at the end you'll get up and say thanks for coming :) and then you I'll never meet each other again
all because setting something up doesn't mean you know how to go through with it and how to make it obvious you're attracted to her, or you won't have the courage to take her hand, or to say "hey come over to my place", or you will misguidedly think she's not that into you because you don't love yourself so you'll push her away thinking she hates you but all the while she thought you were really cute and was just waiting for the moment to walk the road of life together
>>
>>27265480
Sounds good to me, do coffee. That way if you find out she's not the one or the date sucks w/e, you're out like, 6 bucks at most. You'll also have something to do with your hands (hold your coffee, drink) while talking with her, which helps.
>>
File: 1458404571578.png (139 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1458404571578.png
139 KB, 719x719
Get off this board and never turn back
>>
Last time I read some "dating professional" advice years ago the guy recommended planning several activities to do. One to two isn't sufficient apparently.

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>27265631
Nah don't tell him to leave, keep him here. I'd tell your cuck, dick suck ass to leave too but I want you here as well. Anyvey good luck OP!
>>
what the fuck do you talk to them about?
>>
>>27265572
Probably

Although I should mention we did meet last night and talk for a few minutes and firmed up the date. It was kinda awkward but it was nice. I did get a hug so theres that.

>>27265586
what im thinking too

>>27265631
still 10% chance this works

>>27265668
I'm gonna walk and talk for awhile and if it goes good, maybe go and get a bite to eat or just invite her back for a movie. fingers crossed
>>
>>27265703
Well, if Omegle is anything like in person conversations with girls, mostly ask them about what they got going on, what they do, shit about them basically. Interject here and there with stuff about yourself (haha, oh right i've seen that movie too that was funny asf at that part).
>>
>>27265723
>Although I should mention we did meet last night and talk for a few minutes and firmed up the date. It was kinda awkward but it was nice. I did get a hug so theres that.
nigga what the fuck, that's pretty important
ignore my previous post then
she already likes you it seems
the worst thing you can do right now is do something unlike yourself
>>
>>27265756
Do you ever genuinely talk to them about stuff you're interested in?
>>
>>27265814
well what happened was she was going to the store and i told her i was hungry and would be close by getting something to eat (I made that up cause i'm pathetic) and that we could meet for a few minutes if she would like. She agreed to meet.

We sat in her car for about 10 minutes just chatting and I gave her a hug. We walked back to my car and she hugged me again before going into the store. She asked me before leaving if we were still on for next weekend and I said yes.

By the way, thanks to the normies that posted here before telling me not to be needy.

When she first asked me if we were still on (while we were sitting in her car) I said I'll have to see what I got going on next weekend and I would try to see her. Even though all I would be doing would be spanking my monkey, it seemed to make her want to see me more.

So are you saying just be myself?
>>
>>27265817
It depends on what you're interested in and what your motives are for dating her. If you're looking for a longer term relationship, hopefully you know her somewhat by now and that she's interested in a few things you are, then go for it. Just don't go on too long about yourself. You can kind of tell when someone is wanting you to "hurry up" when you're talking by their face and body lingo too. If you're just looking for a one off thing and to fuk, then maybe leave some stuff out based on what you think she might get turned off by (I collect plush animals, have a waifu pillow, etc).
>>
>>27265931
and should i message her any today? im thinking i shouldnt reach out to her until sometime next week so she thinks i'm busy this weekend
>>
>>27266160

your next text should be before the date to confirm
>>
I'm not saying this to be cruel or shit on your good news, but don't be surprised if she flakes last minute.
>>
>>27265381
You fuck it up and stay as one of us.
>>
Good luck anon, I hope everything works out well!
>>
Hey shy aspiefag here. How did you get a date?

I seriosly need help
>>
>>27267108
Call their service and agree to pay $250 an hour.
>>
>>27267191
No hookers in my area.
>>
Dwell on it for a week, over think it way too hard and Fuck it all up. Youre here to stay bitch.
>>
>>27266669
We are going Saturday, so like friday?

>>27266768
Yah I wont be. Happened to e before.

>>27266787
probably will happen

>>27266898
thanks

>>27267108
will answer this in next post, hope you're still around.

>>27267730
nooooo
>>
fuck it up somehow
>>
And good luck, anon
>>
>>27267108
>>27268272
So I'll try to keep it brief.

We have a mutual friend and I asked him if she was single and he didnt know, he said he would ask her.

I said NOOOOOO. Because all the normies and all the dating advice I have read says girls hate that. He says I'm acting ridiculous.

The next day he sees me and said he asked her, I cringe.

She says she wanted to know who asked, he told her. Cringe more.

She says she is single and interested.

I dont approach her for a day or so cause I dont wanna seem needy.

Finally go to her with my friend and he talks while we both just stand there talking with him (she is shy too luckily). I walk off without exchanging a word.

The next day I finally talk to her and we click. The next few days we chat. I take some more normies advice from here and make fun of her lol. She actually likes it. Girls are so goofy.

Anyways, I ask for her number...even though we already were FB friends (I wanted her to know) she gives it to me. I message her later and say hey, we should go hang out next weekend.

She replies, sounds good...and thats it.

The next day is when I was "out to get something to eat" and asked if she wanted to chat a bit. So we met for like 15 minutes last night, and then she said we still on for next week, I said yes.

Now I dont know what to do though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>27268492
No joke here, just be yourself. She seems to like it.
>>
File: 1457265746558.jpg (22 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1457265746558.jpg
22 KB, 310x464
>>27265381
>asking r9k for dating tips
>>
>>27269747
is this some kind of joke?

>>27269780
I know but I have gone close to you guys.

I really hope she doesnt change her mind.
>>
>>27265381
Hey there! I've gotta date for next weekend too! It's Saturday 26, March 2016! lol!
>>
>>27269895
Well, is THIS?
>>
>>27265381
you will either blow it up, or discover why interacting with females is so bad
>>
>>27269952
the be yourself? I guess not
>>
>>27265381
Prepare for her to stand you up because she only said yes to get you to leave her alone.
>>
>>27269971
didd you read the story?

you still think that?
>>
>>27270003
When I post I only read the OP and look at the rest after. Otherwise I would never post anything.
>>
Look forward to stressing about it for one while week and then having her cancel it.
>>
>>27270210
why does everyone keep saying that?

asdfa
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.