[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/alcoholism general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 6865627834.jpg (37 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
6865627834.jpg
37 KB, 460x288
how do you deal with hangovers fellow alcohol abuse bots?
>>
>>27265001
the best hangover cure is to not drink

you're welcome
>>
>>27265001

I smoke weed so i dont need to drink as much, I'll drink like 3-4 beers and then just smoke up the rest of the night. Plus, you dont feel shit from weed.
>>
>>27265001

The most important thing is sleep, you need to get a lot of sleep. Preferably even more than 8 hours if possible. Second most important is water, just drink a shit ton of water all day long. Don't forget to eat too. Take some painkillers if you feel like you really need to, but don't make a habit of it or you'll slowly become immune to the effects. Smoking weed is actually a better option if you have any. I've heard exercise is good too, and it definitely makes you feel better to get some fresh air.
>>
I don't
they go away themself
worst case scenario i'll puke and stay in bed whole day
not that different from my standard day at home
>>
Valium or xanax.
>>
>>27265053
>>27265053
or to only have like 3 or 4 drinks tops

maybe 5 beers if you like beer, 4 shots of liquor if you like that, 4 mixed drinks of liquor and diet coke etc

i find that's my sweet spot, when i drink too much it's just not worth it
>>
Multi vitamins, protein shakes (inb4 sperm or variations of: fuck and or off cunts) lucozade, caffiene, butter & milk. All help me. I drink atleast 1/3 of a bottle of single malt a night and work an office job, 10hour stressful days.
>>
>>27265001
I only drink powerade or gatorade and tea. They seem to help a little bit. I take magnesium supplements sometimes because they're supposed to help but I don't really notice a difference
>>
>>27265001
I don't get any
>>
u keep drinking, duh. shit, i thought this was /alcoholism/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.