[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you ever know a girl like this that wasn't a total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1458005088231.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458005088231.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Any of you ever know a girl like this that wasn't a total whore or a lesbian?
>>
File: thosearentyellowsnowcones.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thosearentyellowsnowcones.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
I've met three different girls like that.
>>
>>27264858
fembot here there is nothing wrong with having male friends they are much easier to get along with than other girls and because I have anxiety it tends to be really hard to get a bf but being surrounded by guys makes getting a bf really easy
>>
>>27264858
literally only one
>>
>>27264910
>getting a bf really easy
2/10 made me reply
>>
Yeah, I know 2. One is a fatty and the other is Asian because her friends fucked over her. Currently trying to get the Asian.
>>
>>27264910
0/10 not even trying senpai, not even worth repling to desu
>>
>it's less drama
>implying you're not the one who's always stirring shit up

I HATE ROASTIEEEES
>>
>>27264910
>fembot
>>>/trash/

This is YoUr home now
Rhe
>>
>>27264858

No. Any time a girl decided to hang out with my group of friends in high school, she had an ulterior motive. Typically meant she had a crush on one of us.
>>
>>27264858
Nope, and I was somewhat of a normie during my teenage years.
Girls like this just want to be the only girl so they're the center of attention.
>>
The women I know who have STEM PhDs are cool, but I don't think that's what OP was going for.
>>
I work with a girl who isn't a whore. Kind of reminds me of myself, actually, because we're both mostly shut out from society aside from work and buying what we need to survive.
>>
File: 1409953605825.png (221 KB, 499x520) Image search: [Google]
1409953605825.png
221 KB, 499x520
She hangs out with guys she doesn't see as actual men.

She teases betas and orbiters with talks of wanting nice guys and then gets pissed when they think they fit the criteria.

Women for some reason think betas are somehow aware that they aren't supposed to have feelings for women above them.
>>
I've met a girl who had a good amount of guy friends and she wasn't a whore. She is a Christian girl who's waiting til marriage for sex. She was actually pretty cool. She'd get a little emotional from time to time but when she gung out with us she was generally pretty cool. 7/10 experience.
>>
>>27264858
They're never lesbians, real lesbians want to be around other women, they're just either sluts or damaged goods.
>>
>>27265237
>She is a Christian girl who's waiting til marriage for sex
I can bet you $50 she either gives bjs away like candy or is a technical virgin
>>
File: 1457518150807.png (429 KB, 587x441) Image search: [Google]
1457518150807.png
429 KB, 587x441
>>27264858
Yeah, totally less drama *wink*
>>
>>27264858
Any girl that mentions it or draws attention to that fact is histrionic by nature and should be avoided like the plague.
>>
>>27264910
fembots dont exist.sooo fuck off creep
>>
>>27264858
My sister wanted to be like that except all the guys wanted to fuck her.

She's happily married to a man, and was never a dyke or a slut. However, she was diagnosed with high testosterone when seeking treatment for adult acne, which explained a lot. When she was younger she'd always joke about her enormous penis
>>
>>27267382
Oh, it's worth adding: according to her, one of the worst female attributes is their emotional feebleness
>>
>>27264937
>the other is Asian because her friends fucked over her

they turned her into a gook??
>>
Girls think guys are easier to get along with, but that's just because guys give more attention to girls and treat them better to get to their vajayjay. It's really pathetic desu.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.