[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats THE worst thing thats happened to you? no >being born
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11
File: 1349891140064.png (106 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
1349891140064.png
106 KB, 754x653
Whats THE worst thing thats happened to you?

no >being born XD or >mux depression bullshit

I mean real life altering problems you couldnt change.

Me?

>hit by a car 5 months ago
>only 20 and my life is totally fucked up beyone repair
>>
>>27264699
To add
now that im crippled my alrerady low chances of meeting a girl are zero and I will die a virgin.
>>
I got sacked in the nuts by a ballsy sack of shit. Now I'm pretty nutsy and fail all the tests. Literally balls. Human balls.
>>
>>27264699
A teacher I was friends with in Middle School was in a similar situation. He and I would talk about Panzer General all the time. He was like 25 when he got hit by it. Was in the hospital for a long time and had to walk with a cane for a long time. The school Chads who beat me up would make fun of me for being friends with a crippled person.
>>
I got hit by a garbage truck when I was five.
I was riding my big wheel in the street.
I broke my skull and got a lot of brain damage from it.
I have to take anti seizure medicine that makes me constantly exhausted.
I can't hold a job because sometimes I fall asleep even when I'm standing up.
I have depression, anxiety, paranoia, and social retardation and some of it is caused by brain damage and can't be fixed.
I've gone full neet, and mostly hiki too.
>>
I got spun by a cotton candy machine when I was 5. Accidentally lost my pants by hooking them to the machine.
>>
>17
>get car
>QT 3.14 asks for my keys
>give them over
>#rekt'd
>DAI
>wake up several weeks later
>shit gets better (I guess)
>several years later
>almost done college and I work two part time jobs
>miss my coma...
>>
>made lasagna in my custom oven
>suddenly splash of olive oil
>get up to see what happened
>fire rises
>can't control it, try to pour liquid
>doesn't extinguish
>call it a faggot
>turns rainbow and burns my ass
>cum on it
>>
>>27265533
The post above made me >>27265597 feel like a bitch.
>>
>>27265748
sorry dude

sorryblox
>>
>>27265748
>>27265914
Hey guys. Please read my post above you and let me know your opinion. I will remember it for the rest of my days.
>>
>>27264699

You were one of those dumb fucks that wanders out into the street with their hood up, earphones in, phone in their face, and wearing all black weren't you?
>>
>>27264699
Why didn't you get bux for it
>>
>>27265988
I'm gay so the state of Texas doesn't refund charges on accidents.
>>
>>27265956
It's a little hard to believe that you climaxed that quickly.
>>27265748
I wish you the best though.
>>
>>27266104
I meant to say...
>>27265914
>>
>>27266125
Fuck, I meant >>27266104
Sorry again.
>>
File: 20160319_223727.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160319_223727.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
When I was still a child, I was sick a lot and since my mom was single with me, without any healthcare, she worked her ass off to pay the bills, handing me over to my grandparents at the time. I really loved them and I still do; especially my grandfather. He was like a dad to me because my mum's husband used to beat her so often that she eventually broke up with him before I was born. Gramps was that kind of grandpa that looked like an even more badass version of Bud Spencer. If you'd talk shit to him at a bar, he could easily knock you out, he was 7" and bearfit. I always looked up to him because he had a hard time as a child (fled from Easter Prussia during WW II, then build his own life from zero, becoming an engineer) and still managed to make verything okay for him and the people that were impirtant to him.
Three years ago, he was diagnosed with cancer. Starting from then, you could see him decay from that bear of a man until he was nothing but a 7" tall skeleton grandpa. I'll never forget him lying on his bed, looking someone who was just rescued from Auschwitz. Chemo made his physiaue degrade even faster until he wasn't even able to speak. It haunts me that the person whom I always looked up to had to die such a miserable death. He died two years ago and neither my mum nor my grandma nor me have digested it. Cancer is a bitch and no one deserves to die like this, no one. If you still have your grandparents, count your blessings and visit them as often as you can. Losing them is the most painful experience as a young adult.

I miss you grandpa. Please come back and tell me that everything's going to be alright again.
>>
Emigration.
>>
>>27266687
Sorry I fucked up some words. The feels got me guys.
>>
>>27266687
RIP bro, I'm sorry
>>
>>27266013
Bullshit. You just feel special Because your'e gay and really wanted to tell people
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>be me
>start getting minor body jerks at 15
>start behaving erratically
>gradually develop psychotic symptoms
>lose my mind
>end up in a psychiatric ward for 3 months
>several suicide attempts
>diagnosis: schizophrenia
>given fucktons of antipsychotics

>suddenly make a recovery
>mental clarity
>"what the fuck is going on in my life"
>"why am I not in college"
>realize I have no friends because I was too much trouble being a crazy cunt
>realize my non-immediate family members will always think of me as crazy
>my reputation in my small, closed society has been permanently destroyed because of my insane behavior

>move the fuck on
>go to university, get good grades, new friends, qt 3.14 gf
>still get the body jerks except they're much more pronounced
>no longer look like shivering but thrashing motions
>a couple incidents where people say I temporarily behaved "weird"
>have anxious existential crises about whether am going crazy again

>fast forward, have a seizure
>neurologist says I got the epilepsy
>those jerks were juvenile myoclonic epilepsy
>"oh yeah it can cause psychiatric symptoms"
>get prescribed antiepileptic medications
>jerks stop
>but I am constantly exhausted and have chronic dissociation see >>27265533

>years later a person from my area "so what was wrong with you anyway"
>me: heh twas the epilepsy
>tfw no one really takes me seriously
>even non-immediate family still think of me as the crazy guy
>telling people I have epilepsy and they don't believe it and it seems I'm an insane person with attention seeking problems
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1108x1116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1108x1116
Only girl i loved died of brain cancer 3 years ago, dog gone too.

Have yet to recover
>>
Losing my father.
He was always trying to help me with my social autism, since he went through the exact same things during a time where mental health was ignored.

Now it's too late to listen. I'll try my best.
>>
>family gets german shepherd as family pup
>adorable little fuck
>would never bite, only wanted to lick your face
>sometimes would get out cause older brother was a shit that couldn't handle closing a gate to backyard
>one night him and his friends are drunk/high
>leaves gate open again
>dog gets out
>dad wakes me up in middle of night to search for him
>we see cop car on the side of the rod with lights on
>pull up to car, see dog there, split in half
>damn near vomit
>dad pets his head like he use saying "your a good boy"
>dad makes me pick up his dismembered body and put in the back of my car
>still remember how his intestines feel
>we take him out of my car and wrap him in a tarp
>burry him the next day

think i have ptsd now
>>
I've been blessed so far not to have to deal with a lot of tragedy or debilitating health problems, so the worst thing that's happened to me is my grandpa dying of heart problems 5 years ago. I really loved him and am a lot like him in a lot of ways so we really got along together. I got to spend his last years with him because I lived with my grandparents up until shortly before he died. I'll never forget being in the hotel room and the hospital staff trying to bring him back and finally calling it. Most heartbreaking thing I've ever experienced, made worst by the fact that I never got to say goodbye because I hate hospitals and never went to see him. I took for granted that he'd get better and come home, but that just wasn't in the cards.
>>
>>27267956
Hospital room, not hotel room
>>
File: logo2.png (20 KB, 350x119) Image search: [Google]
logo2.png
20 KB, 350x119
Lost glans in botched circumsision
>>
I got a C once
>>
>>27267787
Same here, although I'm assuming I lost mine much earlier than you (only fucking 7). I absolutely loath people who think getting divorced/having their parents divorced is even anything close to losing a parent outright.

My brother who actually got to get a decent amount of development time with my dad has turned out so much better than me. He had two girlfriends by 18 whilst I'm 20 and still haven't had my first kiss yet.

Feels bad, anon. I know your pain.
>>
I watched my dad die a few weeks back of a heart attack
>>
I fart in bed
>>
>>27268000
I've read about botched circumcisions before, and it boggles my mind that it's still a routine procedure in places like America.
>>
File: rsz_ellie.jpg (408 KB, 714x571) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ellie.jpg
408 KB, 714x571
>>27267923
I feel for you. Dogs love unconditionally, no matter how much of piece of shit NEET you evolve into. No judgment, just kindness and admiration.
>>
>>27268000
Post pictures, please. The trips demand it.
>>
my gf left me ;-;
>>
File: 1404941354284.jpg (15 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1404941354284.jpg
15 KB, 267x181
i was born with epilepsy, dyslexic without any social skills being akward and il die alone
>>
Back in school, some kid pushed a door into my big toe, partially ripped the toenail, and half the toenail ended up pointing upwards. It's better now, but that was probably the worst injury I've ever had.
>>
>>27267923
do you at least punch your brother?
>>
>>27268187
Out of curiosity, what does it take to trigger an epileptic fit? If there's something flashing on the computer, can that set you off?
>>
>>27268214
Are you circumcised?

Bloxxbloxxxxx
>>
>>27264699
I never learned how to properly make friends and stay in touch with people. I actually blame my parents' anti-technology backwards mentality for that.

>don't buy me video games or a computer until I was 17
>hang out with That Kid who had a SNES or Doom on his computer
>weird kid, hate him, but love to get just a few minutes of video games and computer use in me everyday
>ditch the kid for another kid who has more video games or a better computer
>repeat until high school
>in high school hang out with other loners and losers because I never learned to socialize
>we sort of tolerate each other and hang out with one another by default
>we all drift apart after high schoool
>do the same thing in college, except I try to be friends with them but I just let them drift out of my life.

Also I was molested a couple of times when I was a kid/teen and caught Hepatitis B but not from being molested.
>>
File: 1455498811099.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1455498811099.gif
1 MB, 680x551
two things that correlate

>be super ugly
>highschool freshman
>no friends
>guy starts being friendly with me
>instantly cling on cus no friends
>he starts showing romantic interest me after about 4 months
>tell him a bunch of embarrassing personal stuff
>we go on 'date'
>it turns out he was just using me and making fun of me behind my back the whole time
>everyone at school makes fun of me for it
>drop out of school and take next three years online

>four years later
>absolute social recluse
>have shitty job as cashier
>spaghetti literally everywhere because of how socially inept I am, even with customers
>guy at work asks out on date
>what.jpg
>go out on date with him
>moment he sees me start shaking and sweating
>after I struggle to eat denny's meal proceed to throw up in his car
>in tears and apologizing profusely
>he calls me a stupid bitch and kicks me out
>gotta call parents to pick me up
>quit job

not the worst things that happened to me but the second is the most recent

everyday is suffering and i want to kill myself
>>
victim of a home invasion. rather not go into specifics but someone broke into my house and i had fight him. i was basically almost murdered.
>>
>>27268041
shit bro, I'm so sorry
>>
>you were born just in time to order a gun off the internet to kill yourself with

it's not all bad op
>>
>>27268352
>puking in his car
dumb bitch
>>
>>27268292
No, I'm a Britfag. I just think that circumcision is very fucked up, and should only be done out of medical necessity, or if consenting adults request it on themselves.
>>
File: 1418704581082.jpg (78 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1418704581082.jpg
78 KB, 720x576
>>27268398
I didn't mean to it just happened

I even offered to hire someone to clean it or even myself
>>
>>27268274
Not him, but yeah that is one type of epilepsy, photosensitive epilepsy.

There was a famous case in the 90s with the Japanese pokemon anime that aired a sequence of quick-flashing blue and re lights and triggered seizures in hundreds and hundreds of kids. It's always why there's a warning on video games that says not to play in the dark and to not be too close to the TV.

But there's also the other type of epilepsy, more common, that can be triggered by stress or lack of sleep.
>>
>>27264699
>going outside

you deserved it
>>
>>27268000
>tfw i have a disgusting skin bridge with a hole in the middle of the bridge
I have no hope for sex, even if I get a girl and do everything perfectly
>>
>>27268456
he probably had to get it re-upholstered.
>>
>>27268459
>or lack of sleep.

Thank God I don't have epilepsy then. My sleep cycle is a complete mess.
>>
>>27268214
I had an ingrown toenail in my big toe when I was like 15 that I just ignored for months and months.

Eventually my socks were caked in blood and puss at the end of each day and the corner of my toe was massively swollen and bright-red. Putting on socks and shoes almost made me cry, and I walked with a limp.

I eventually went to the clinic and they had to just pull my toenail off. Luckily this was during the summer so I could just around barefeet or in sandals with my giant bandage on my toe until my nail grew back.

But then one day an orange rolled off the kitchen counter and fell right on my toe-hole where the nail was supposed to be growing back. Lots of nerve endings there huh? It grew back all fucked up and I had to get it removed once again.
>>
>>27264699
Being born and depression.
>>
>>27268552
had 2 hide ur post dude

2 gross
>>
I was found in a dumpster when I was months old. The woman who adopted me was an English teacher at the middle school I went to. Turns out she "somehow" leaked this information and kids started calling me dumpster boy or dumpster baby. The nickname stuck.
>>
>>27268543
Knock on wood senpai, it's commonly found out in childhood and early teens, but can happen at any age.
>>
>>27268583
sorry senpai.

Let me be a lesson to you. Don't fuck around when you get an ingrown toenail.
>>
>>27264699
>went on birth control
>stomach became outrageously big
>get off birth control
>still big tummy
reminder to never be a slut guys.
>>
>>27264699
There was a school shooting at my school

I missed it because I overslept and decided to skip my one class that day

I had survivor's guilt for years after that and it sent me into le nihilist depression spiral.
>>
File: deus ex.jpg (971 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
deus ex.jpg
971 KB, 1920x1200
>>27264699

>severe arthitis at 24
>got dumped on a hospital bed
>couldn't go to uni
>tried to go to uni with a crutch everybody lauged at me because how retarded and slaw my walking pace was
>suffered like hell, wanted to kill myself everyday but tried to get my shit together
>ran across my ex with her new bf, forgot a 6years relationship in 6 days
>failed uni
>can't really work because it hurts
>no money
>no car
>still lives with parents
>can't date

Well, It's over for me I lost all hope, I hope it turns out great for you robots. I mean it, nobody should endure the pain you endure.
>>
>>27264699
What kind of pain meds are you taking?
>>
I whipped my dick out and jizzed all over a teacher and got in soo much trouble
>>
>>27268672

woooooooooow so harrrrrrrrrrrdddd life must really be heell for you holy shit

Kill yourself.
>>
>>27268718
>forgot a 6years relationship in 6 days

And this is why i hate women.
>>
>>27266877
Keep focusing on you career anon, what did you study? You still have the gf?
The past is past now, I'm glad you took of your chest all that shit, stop thinking too much about other people, look for some new connections, they don't fucking think that much about it, you shouldn't too.
>>
Besides a shitty late childhood, adolescence and teenage hood, nothing shitty has happened to me.

I'm a hardcore drug addict. As a result of this, I'm stuck with a certain reputation. But this didn't happen, I did this.

I have hyperthyroidism and it sucks much more than I thought it would.
>>
File: 1453277096716.gif (657 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453277096716.gif
657 KB, 500x281
>be me
>be 7
>get thrown off from a snow heap at school by a 6th grader
>land so that a piece of ice breaks a bone in your hand
>do nothing for a month or two
>enough time for me to get accustomed to sloth way of life
>gradually snowball yourself into becoming a fat, lazy slob in less than a year
>for the next 16 years of life, to this very day

Even so, I've chased the puck, done gym, walking, jogging, even boxing and done army service, I'm still fat and lazy, which I don't want to be anymore. It's fucked up, broskis
>>
dad used to work outside the country, my mom was depressed as fuck, my older brother too, i was 12 and i had to raise my 7 years old sister and repress all my sadness and shit all that time now im a mess and a waste of a life, at least my little sister is going to do well, she is top of class, good at sports and music, i can go and rest in peace without worries
>>
>>27264699
>thanks to infant circumcision, my penis head is always exposed
>when I was 13 I rubbed really hard on my glans with soap and now it's dry and cracked to hell
>my brother picked me up once and let me fall down, breaking my front teeth on the table
>had to wear braces for most of my puberty and when it finally came off, I got a split in between my front teeth

Not exactly life-altering but these 2 points really brought down my confidence.
>>
my body in it's entirety is severely asymmetrical. I have a crossbite that can only be fixed by surgery (I had braces though which sort of helped fix it but not all the way and you can still see how majorly unproportionate my face) and I also have pretty bad scoliosis that is sort of noticeable. Those are the two main things that I am extremely insecure of, the rest is minor, but I have let it take control of my life and it's ruined me since I've noticed it. I am actually planning to go make an appointment with the local orthodontics center in my city that my doctor referred me to and I am really hoping that they will offer surgery for my jaw i'm just so fucking sick of being a freak and I really could've been decent looking if it weren't for this. On top of all of this as well, i have stress induced acne (mainly from being an insecure faggot) and it's actually at it's worst atm. I am changing a lot of things though so I know that eventually after living for an eternity like this it might get better. i hope
>>
>>27268718

>can't really work because it hurts

maybe stop being a fucking pussy?
>>
>>27268907
Do you clean up after masturbating? Semen is actually very good at moisturizing. If you want to moisturize your gland, let it absorb your semen.
>>
>>27266687
rip slav grandpa
>>
>>27268745
You can since you're so depressed.
>>
>>27269005
"If you want to moisturize your gland, let it absorb your semen." -- and enjoy Balanitis for next 2 weeks
>>
>>27266687
What kind of BMW is that and did you get it after your grandpa die?
>>
mom got cancer, and then dad abandoned us for an actual hooker
>>
>18
>got kicked out of uni
>depressed
>became as neet for 2 years
>never left the house or talked to another person during that time
>lost all my friends
>got fat
>completely lost the little social skills i had.
>>
>>27268999

I can barely move even when I'm drugged on codeine you fucking retard.

I need to literally be drugged up to have the mobility of doctor house, who would hire me?
>>
Ex gf of 4 years left me three years ago I can't move on
>>
>>27269044
What?
bloxblxoxlxo
>>
>>27269135

mine left me a year ago and fucked a bunch of dudes after me and yet I can't even touch another girl (implying I have occasions)

We really need to get our shit together man.
>>
when I was 13 or 14 my mom was heavily into drug abuse. I can't recall noticing at the time, she still worked and when at home mostly just slept. Around that same time I skipped school for the first time in my life, realized it was extremely easy, and skipped over half a year until caught.

Some psychologist would probably tell me those events were related and I was reacting to stuff at home but honestly I just can't recall noticing it that much until it was talked about years later.
The skipping school part really fucked me though, I've never been able to commit to school ever again and I'll never get an education.
>>
I had to take a DNA test to find out who was my actual dad was, as my mom had slept around a lot when I was conceived (and was married at the time). turned out the person I knew as my dad was my dad, but it still meant he was a cuck and my mom was a slut. thats info you don't walk away from. I wish they had taken a swab of my mouth in my sleep or something, why did I need to know any of that
>>
>>27268718
Sorry to hear that bro. Is it genetic? Where does it effect you most? You on any meds?
>>
>>27265411
So you have no balls now?
>>
I was molested by an employee at my daycare when I was 4 years old.
>>
I moved to a new school and went from being the friendly neighborhood autist to the fucking weirdo outcast.

at my old school I had developed a reputation for being friendly and kinda weird but everybody generally liked me. Idk if you've ever observed a popular autist but I was kinda that.

Then I went to a new school and everyone just thought I was fucking weird. So my social skills were stunted and I got stuck at about a 4th grade level because I just didn't have normal friends from there on out. I got stuck in the fuckup crowd.
>>
>>27269964
>>27268185
>>27268352
>>27268592
>>27269097
Come back when you fuckibg bitches have actual problems
Wish i could maim you to teach you true suffering
>>
Mom died when I was 7 from cancer so I spent a lot of time bonding with my dad while growing. He's literally the only reason I continue to live and being an hero would destroy him. Weird feeling desu
>>
>get cancer one month after turning 18
>be about one month away from turning 19

Shit's rough. It's over now, but I have to worry about that shit the rest of my life.
>>
This sounds lame but I had slight gynocomastia when I was in high school that completely ruined my self-confidence and social life. I guess I'd call myself a cyborg now, but if I hadn't isolated myself due to the social anxiety that plagued me I would probably be in a better place now. Now I'm 20, with no friends. At least I'm in school and can hold a wageslave job
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.