[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the first time in along time you've been this nervous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Plain.jpg (200 KB, 463x677) Image search: [Google]
Plain.jpg
200 KB, 463x677
This is the first time in along time you've been this nervous. "It's going to be okay..." You whisper to yourself over and over again. "I'm sure she'll say yes." You've given thousands of speeches before. Speeches in front of incredibly powerful people. As the heir of a large company, you are probably one of the most eligible bachelors in the whole city. However, your heart belonged to someone already. "Flowers... Check..." You look down on the flowers you were holding. They were roses, her favourite flower. "Ring... check." Tonight was the night you were finally going to ask her to marry you. "Tickets?" You feel the breast pocket of your suit jacket. "Check." Tonight, you were going to propose to her on the first night of your romantic cruise. Everything was perfect. Everything was going to go great.

You were nervous. You didn't know how Rika would react. You've known her since she the two of you were in middle school and you've been her boyfriend ever since high school and throughout university as well. "There is no way she'll reject my proposal." You whisper to yourself.
>>
>>27264535
Unfortunately, that day hasn't started off on a good note. Thanks to a mixup by the travel company, you are boarding the cruise ship wth regular people. You bought first class tickets yet here you are, in a sea of people. "Rika is probably on the boat already... I hope I can find her."

As you struggle to weave in and out of the huge crowds, you notice a woman in line behind you. She looked completely plain. The only thing that stood out about her was how plain she was. "Ah... Where did I put it?! W-Where did I put that ticket?" She looked like she was desperately looking for something...

As she looks around for something, she doesn't notice the stream of people that came bulldozing over her. Almost immediately, her glasses falls to the floor. Immediately, you notice the change of look in her eyes. "M-my glasses!" Right away you could tell she probably can't see very well without them. Your observation was confirmed when you saw her go on her knees and start to feel for her glasses.

[ ] Help her out.

[ ] You don't want to miss your boarding time.
>>
File: 1457453187547.jpg (753 KB, 1275x2091) Image search: [Google]
1457453187547.jpg
753 KB, 1275x2091
I would tell you to fuck off to /tg/ but that would just be shitting up the boards with even more cancer quests

so please keep posting here
>>
These threads used to be so popular a couple of months ago why is everyone hating on them now and not replying?

[ Help her out]
>>
[Help her out]

gentleman status at all times
>>
File: 1454882271138.png (179 KB, 460x464) Image search: [Google]
1454882271138.png
179 KB, 460x464
>>27264535
>mfw its another one of these threads

help her out

we supreme gentleman now
>>
Help her. Any decent woman would appreciate you helping another person. If they arent okay with that, they arent worth your time.
>>
You look to your place in line. Then you look back at her. "She can do it by herself..." You whisper to yourself. Once again you turn around to look forward to boarding the ship. "I bet you Rika is already on the cruise ship."

"My glasses.... Where are my glasses..." Unfortunately, there was that nagging feeling pulling you back.

"Argh! I can't just leave her alone!" She finally gets to you. Her cries for help finally breaks you down. Leaving your place in line, you head back to the girl who was on her knees while the crowd ignores her.

When you get close to her, you go down on your knees as well to search for her glasses. She probably couldn't see you very well and could only see a big blob. "Ah, Ryu is that you? Sorry... I seem to have lost my ticket and glasses."

Immediately, your curiosity is piqued. Who was this Ryu? "Ah, sorry, I'm not Ryu. I'm just here to help you search for your glasses. Her cheeks start to turn as red as her hair.

"O-Oh I see... S-Sorry." The girl then shies away from you. However she was thoughtful enough to give you thanks. "Thanks... Sorry for bothering you like this um..."

"The name is Anon." You introduce yourself.

"I see. My name is Sasaki. Nice to meet you Anon." Her shy smile was something that reminded you of Rika when you first met her.
>>
>>27266662
The two of you search for her glasses as people walk around the two of you. Then, you finally found it. "Ah! There it is!" You start to head over to her glasses. You were so close but unfortunately, a shoe steps on it before you could reach it. "Sakaki, what are you doing messing around for?" You hear a man's voice after you hear the crunch of Sakaki's glasses.

"Ryu!" She recognizes his voice. "Sorry... I lost my glasses and ticket... Sorry for holding you back." Sakaki immediately stands up and apologizes to the general direction the voice was coming from.

Standing up, you notice that Ryu was with another girl. They seemed quite close, after all Ryu's arm were around her shoulder. Then he leans in and whispers something to the girl who was spilling out of her dress before she leaves. It was subtle, but you could read Ryu's lips as he says, "I'll see you later babe." To the girl walking away.

Then Ryu turns to Sakaki. "Stop messing around, you gave me your ticket remember? Now let's go or we'll be late for boarding."

"W-Wait, hold on Ryu, what about my glasses? I can't see very much without them..." That was when Ryu noticed that he has accidentally stepped on them.

He silently picks it up and throws it at the nearby trash. "I'm sure they're gone by now... You have extras in your luggage right? Let's go. I'll guide you until we get on the boat and you can get your spare glasses. I'll do at least that much for my dear Sakaki."
>>
>>27266814
Sakaki blushes. "Ryu..." She looked like a maiden in love. "Thanks Ryu!" Sakaki then slowly walks towards Ryu but before they leave she gives you her thanks one more time.

"Thanks for your help Anon!"

[ ] Pull Sakaki aside, tell her what you saw.

[ ] You shouldn't be meddling in other people's business.
>>
>>27266838
>cheater

JUSTICE DEMANDS RETRIBUTION
THOSE WHO POSSES MORE THAN 1 GF MUST PAY THE PRICE

tell her what you saw
>>
>>27266838
DO NOT want to get involved.
[ ]
[X]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.