[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Bro, if you wanna lose weight, just eat less, its simple!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: 1451798728119.png (43 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451798728119.png
43 KB, 633x758
>"Bro, if you wanna lose weight, just eat less, its simple!"
>Be 200lbs+ fatty
>Eat nothing but one bowl of bran flakes and water for a whole month
>Still 200lbs+ fatty

Its time to put "eat less" and "calories in, calories out" in the same category of phrases as "just bee yourself". All of them mean nothing to a robot who lacks Chad genetics.
>>
>>27264438
You're not going to shed hundreds of pounds in a month dumbass.
>>
>lift so you don't lose muscle
>eat protein
>eat <30% carbs

That fucking easy OP. You fucking loser.
>>
Fuck off fatty it doesn't work if you coat the bran flakes with butter you fat disgusting shit.
>>
protein shakes only all month and just lift a lot. add some nuts here and there. some veggies too. you dont need to be built as shit but this will help with losing weight.
>>
>Trying to do something that takes more than 5 seconds of willpower
>/r9k/
>>
>eating nothing but carbohydrates and not moving at all
Of course you'll stay the same weight, if anything you probably gained more weight.

Look up how to do proper diets.
>>
File: main_icon.jpg (44 KB, 231x400) Image search: [Google]
main_icon.jpg
44 KB, 231x400
>>27264459
>"You'd be much happier if you lost weight!"
>"Did I mention it would take loads of time and during that time you aren't allowed to eat foods you like or do things that make you feel happy?"

Typical Chad logic.
>>
>>27264532
it took you years to be this fat and you expect to lose all the weight in a month

your dumm
>>
>>27264523
>NUTS AND VEGGIES AND PROTEIN SHAKES BRO!!!! ALL IT TAKES ;)

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU STUPID FUCKING CHAD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCNhTZ1QuNY

Here you go you fucking pathetic waste of human space.
>>
cmon OP don't be a bitchass nigga

200-220 isn't horrible, you can get down to a good weight in like 6 months if you eat protein and count calories
>>
It would work if you actually did just a smidgen of exercise you lazy fuck
>>
>>27264532
>success takes effort and willpower
Why is this so upsetting to you?
>>
>>27264532
>waaah waaah i don't get what i want immediately and have to suffer the consequences of being lazy and gluttonous waaah
god you're fucking disgusting
you're the archetypical modern "man"
a big fucking baby who refuses to even try to better himself
>inb4 chad
i'm a friendless kissless hugless virgin, but i'm still not as pathetic as you
>>
>>27264438
do you even work out?
i thought not, you lazy fat fuck
>>
>>27264438
i was 250lbs and got 165 in 5 months just exercise
everyday and consume no more than 1500-2000 calories a day and you will be ok you crybaby
>>
File: Monkeyspaw.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Monkeyspaw.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Dieting is only half the steps numbnuts. I also like how you didn't give specific numbers of the weight difference. you simply said "over 200 pounds" for both. If you seriously want to lose weight you NEED to exercise.
>>
To be fair you can lose quite a few pounds in a month, specially if you're overweight.
You just "kinda" fucked up in your approach.
>>
File: Egoraptor Fat Gain.jpg (41 KB, 491x249) Image search: [Google]
Egoraptor Fat Gain.jpg
41 KB, 491x249
>Its time to put "eat less" and "calories in, calories out" in the same category of phrases as "just bee yourself"

There's a difference. Calories deficit resulting in weight loss has been scientifically proven. "Just be yourself" has obviously never been proven in any way and is just normie bullshit.

OP, you spent years gaining all that adipose tissue, right? Then why would you possibly think that you could lose it in just a month? You can certainly lose five or ten pounds in a month (perhaps more if you're very dedicated), but you have to keep in mind that fat loss is harder than fat gain.

If fat loss was easier than fat gain, then no one would ever be fat.
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (79 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
79 KB, 560x415
>>27264438
>a whole month

How about you get a gym membership and hire a personal trainer while you're at it. Tell them your goals and they'll help you with exercises and a healthy diet that isn't cereal every day.

>but a personal trainer costs money

Only way to motivate a lazy fatbo like yourself
>>
I don't believe you

it's simply not possible to stay the same weight on just one bowl of bran flakes if you're 200+ pounds

how big is the bowl? how many per day? are you adding sugar and full fat milk?
>>
>>27264438
>Cut out trans fat/saturated fats
>Cut out sugar
>Drink only water, shoot for 64 ounces a day and up your game to about a gallon / +1 ounce per 2 days until the gallon marker
>Measure your BMI, use an online converter even
>reduce that by daily intake to retain weight by 500 calories. If you dramatically cut calories your body will go into a panic and prevent the weight from coming off.
>eat healthy; fruits, veggies, and lean meats almost all handmade and cooked
>do fully body strength exercises to prevent body flubber as the weight drops, 3 days a week with a split in between each day / look up body weight exercises if you have to
>proceed for about 3 months
>consult with your physician/doctor about vitamins to see which you should take

This is how I went from 245 fat to 170 muscle OP.
>>
>>27264817
he is lying like most fat faggots like him
>>
>>27264820

>the 8 cups of water/day meme

Now I know you're one of the fucktarded Dr. Oz dummies.

dropped
>>
I'd explain to you all the reasons why you're retarded and why you'll always be a fatty but what's the point? It's not as if you'll actually listen and change anything in your life so keep lying to yourself. I'm positive that almost everything you said in your post is a lie apart from the fact you're a 200 lbs fat fuck.
>>
File: 1457894958092.png (518 KB, 512x783) Image search: [Google]
1457894958092.png
518 KB, 512x783
>>27264820
forgot to include the 64 grams of protein daily if you're lifting. Also cut your carbs below 100.
>>
>>27264855
I said average and add on it, also who the fuck is dr.oz?
>>
>>27264796
>How about you get a gym membership and hire a personal trainer while you're at it

Holy shit we don't all have daddy's wallet Chaddy. Not everyone can afford a personal trainer.
>>
>>27264855
Keep drinking 8 cans of diet Pepsi a day like a good cuck and keep telling yourself those of us drinking water aren't better off.
>>
>>27264438
you are lying. hopefully not to yourself.
>>
>>27264438
>Eat nothing but one bowl of bran flakes and water for a whole month

But alcohol, fruit juice, pop, and fast food don't count as calories! Playing WoW for 10 hours a day is physical activity.

Without getting into the mess that is diet advice losing weight it easy IMO

>replace what you normally drink with water or unsweetened brewed tea. Pop is 140cal/can
>cut back on your meal sizes
>cut back on the alcohol
>find something physically active that you enjoy
>>
>>27264438
I legitimately do not believe you.
>>
>>27265018
Don't forget cutting out all refined sugar.
>>
>>27264855
Water reduces your acne and improves skin complexion, keeps you hydrated unlike soda, cost you zero calories to consume, flushes toxins in your body which we both know you're full of, makes you feel full, and helps organs function.
>>
>>27264438
You cant lose weight by stoppiing food intake. Your body will go into power saving mode if it receives too little energy. Just eat LESS, dont stop eating fully
>>
>>27264820
>cut out saturated fats
Spotted the momscientist
>>
>>27264438
Have you actually tried exercising?

(You insufferable fat piece of shit.)
>>
>falling for this obvious bait
come on guys

there's no way OP could be this stupid
>>
>people dont believe fat fuck saying he eats a lot and isnt losing weight
>these are the same people who post "i eat a ton and never gain weight xD"
>>
>>27265132
Enjoy your fat I guess.
>>
>>27264788
Christ, I never knew he was that skinny. Well, at least he has a great personality.

Oh wait
>>
Reminder that gaining weight is harder for a skinny person than losing weight for a fat fuck.
I fucking hate fatties.

Who /skeleton/ here? 120 lbs at 6'0.
>>
You need to exercise, dumbass.

I'm a fat fuck, but I use a home excercise bike.
>>
>>27265172
I'm slimmer and healthier (annual blood lipid profile) than I've been in my life, while also eating more saturated fat than before. Deal with it.
>>
>>27265389
Upvoted friend. ;) Quality post.
>>
I'm a recovering fatty right now, down 20 pounds (from 230) since Dec. 28. "Calories in, calories out" is literally the conservation of energy, and if you've figured out a way around it, please inform the scientific community because you've achieved the biggest breakthrough in the history of mankind.

A few tips:
>lern2cook
You should do this for a million reasons, but for our purposes here it's just because you can measure all ingredients yourself and...
>count your calories
Just "eating healthy" or "eating a little bit" probably isn't enough if you have no objective reference for what a healthy amount of food is. Use calorie calculators, eat at a deficit, log all your food, and...
>estimate high
If there's ever room for doubt, assume something had more calories rather than less.

If you do this shit, you literally can't not lose weight. Like, it's physically impossible.
>>
Everyone in here is saying you HAVE to exercise to lose weight. Not true, not even remotely. Exercising makes you way healthier and look way better and does help with weight loss, but even if you burn off 500 calories by exercising every day, that's still nothing compared to getting control of your eating habits, which usually account for way more extra calories than you could ever burn off.

For example, look up that one professor who ate only garbage junk food for a month and still lost weight, just to prove to his students that it's all about calories in/calories out. Yes, that's still unhealthy as fuck, but as far as strict weight loss goes, exercise is only one more tool to increase the calories out.
>>
>>27265779
you can lose weight just by dieting but if you've always been inactive you're going to look like a fucking mess at the end

it happened to me, i lost 70lb by dieting with no exercise and i legit look like a freak

my legs were huge, i still had a belly, you could see my ribs and my arms were twigs

it was legitimately disgusting. having visible ribs and love handles at the same time, eugh
>>
>stop consuming sugar, including all sugary drinks, snacks, etc
>stop eating big portions of food, eat only what I'm served and don't ask for seconds
>follow an extremely basic routine of squats, pushup, plank, jumping jacks x30
>lose a considerable amount of weight in only two months
Goddamn it really was this easy. I still consume foods that are not considered healthy like french fries and hamburguers, but only occasionally so it's not like I must only eat vegs.
>>
>>27265858
Absolutely, skinnyfat is no way to be. I don't advocate dieting without exercise, but if someone is wholly convinced that they can't do both, then they should still diet, even if they're not gonna exercise.
>>
>>27264438
>branflakes and water for a whole month
lol, u do realize ur literally starving yourself you fucking mong so ur body thinks u need food and creates food for itself and uses extra fats etc? stupid fat neet
>>
>>27265593
>literally the conservation of energy
You fucking autists never cease to amaze.

Your metabolism, testosterone, HGH etc. all affect the way your body uses calories. So, if you eat carbs all day, you will lose weight, but only in muscle.
>>
>tfw lost 46lbs in 4 months
>seeing "weight loss" advice on the internet and lazy people who claim to not be under the effects of thermodynamics

>>27265089
>Water reduces your acne and improves skin complexion
Not for everyone. Acne seems to be predominantly genetic especially in my case
>>
>>27264438
You probably ended up skinny fat (can see ribs but still have girl hips and pooch/moobs) from not working out. You've got to realize, to be in shape means reforming your entire body, and that means changing your shape through muscle building.
>>
>>27264532
>Losing weight takes effort. More news at 11.
>>
>>27265073
This gets into the whole dieting mess.

Candy, pop, stupidly sweet shit in plastic packaging is OK in moderation. Cutting it all out when you leads to problems with keeping up with the diet.

Your body is not a zone in which thermodynamics ceases to exist. You can eat whatever you want as long as you take in less calories than your use during a day. Crazy weight loss stunts have included eating nothing but Twinkies, powdered doughnuts, and Doritos.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

>>27265779
>but even if you burn off 500 calories by exercising every day, that's still nothing compared to getting control of your eating habits, which usually account for way more extra calories than you could ever burn off.

This is true, but I do make an exception for people who are incredibility active runners or cyclists, or people doing backbreaking labor. I did landscaping for 2 seasons. It was a free for all with eating because I was burning ~4000 calories day. At the end of both seasons I gained 10 pounds in a month before I changed my habits.
>>
Drink no calories.
>>
>Defying the 1st law of thermodynamics.
Wow friend you sure are a special snowflake. If you truly have eaten nothing but a bowl of bran flakes per day (are you sure its not a pig trough full, big guy?) yet havent lost any weight you need to stop complaining about it on the internet and see a doctor because you have a serious medical prpblem. Have you not shit in month, Elvis?
>>
>>27264438
You didn't get so fat overnight, you won't lose that shit in a month but it's doable. If you really can't control yourself there are drugs that supress hunger. I'm speaking like a former fat fuck (still an autistic fuck though), the reward you feel from eating your favorite food pales before the reward of realized you've gained enough self control to say "no" to unhealthy shit.
>>
Fat fuck on a diet here.

Been steadily losing 2-3 pounds every week. Using myfitnesspal to track my daily intake and limiting myself to a set amount of calories per day.

Trust me, it works, the process is slow, but it works. You can't lose more than a few pounds every week at most, so you just have to be patient. If I keep this up, I will stop being a fat fuck in about 6 months.

I am 1 month in, 5 to go, and starting to see results ever so slightly. It is not very easy, and I miss eating all the food I want, but my mental health is already a lot better.

Seriously, try it OP.
>>
>>27264438
Run for 3 hours a week you fucking retard

Like, holy shit 20 minutes everyother day would be a decent start but oh no, that would take to much effort for your average robot, gotta spend that time shitposting and hating life.
>>
>>27266148
>Candy, pop, stupidly sweet shit in plastic packaging is OK in moderation
No, it's not. It's never ok, diet or not.

Scum like you make me fucking sick. Go get fucking cancer, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>27266681
Enjoy a bland existence without the joy of oeros and ice cream.
>>
>>27264438
But how much did you lose? I can't imagine you lost nothing
>>
its all in the genetics my friend. My metabolism is super fast. Decided to start eating healthy last week and i went from 240 to 232 in that week. No exercise at all i just cut like 1000 calories and started drinking nothing but water. Some people are just destined to be fat.
>>
>>27264605
This. I lost 15lbs in a half of a month alone by doing this. Couple that with going on 4 hour walks and you're set.
>>
you have to move too you retard
seriously when it comes to basic health so many people are dumb as fuck

eat mainly raw/unprocessed foods and do alot of cardio

go for walks, running, biking, hiking, whatever, you have to actually move around and do shit for AT LEAST 30+ minutes per day
>>
File: 1457558059403.jpg (6 KB, 134x133) Image search: [Google]
1457558059403.jpg
6 KB, 134x133
>"Calories in < calories out doesn't work"
>Denying basic Physics
>>
>Muh genetics
Gain some self control and eat less calorie rich food you fat fuck
>>
>>27264438
it's time for faggots like you to stop looking for results before the first year is over. also you need to eat more than water and bran flakes you god damned retard. eat vegetables and small portions of meat and rice. it's ok to put sauce on that shit. drink water. go for a walk every day. check back in 2017 and you will be at 100 lbs.
>>
At the moment I'm trying to gain weight because I'm putting on muscle, and guess what? If I have more calories in than out then I gain weight successfully. Why wouldn't it work the other way?
>>
File: 1434279450992.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434279450992.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>27264438
Gas the fatties.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.