[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We always get tfwnogf and tfwnobf threads on here. Is anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1457260564547.jpg (7 KB, 552x109) Image search: [Google]
1457260564547.jpg
7 KB, 552x109
We always get tfwnogf and tfwnobf threads on here.
Is anyone here happy without one?

I don't have one and I'm not rushing out to get one, yet I don't feel upset by it. Surely I can't be alone in that regard.
>>
This is a shit thread but that image is pretty clever.
>>
>>27264271
/monk/ here, i used to be like other robots, full of rage, but it just isnt worth it, i dont need to be all edgy and /elliotrodger/ like them. I'm happier accepting my fate and living the best i can
>>
File: 1447481138023.gif (2 MB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1447481138023.gif
2 MB, 500x489
yes.

I can understand the desire to get a gf but I just don't care anymore.

Maybe if you had a gf before you'd want to get that feeling back, but if you've never even hugged a girl then you just have no point of reference. I can always just masturbate.

It's like asking an Amish person if they want to browse 4chan. They don't even use the internet.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27264271
>mfw no gf
>tfw no >tfw no gf
>>
>>27264271
How old are you? If you're under 30 and think you transcended the need for a mate, you'll most likely get a bad surprise.
>>
>start talking to girl
>she starts liking me a lot
>start to feel anxious when we message each other
>the closer we get the more I want to cut contact and go back to vidya/anime
>remind myself that I'm a terrible person for feeling this way
>continue the behavior anyway
>>
>>27264883
What kind of surprise? I'm 23 and I never plan on ever even touching a girl.

I have no substantial amount of money, I'm sort of stupid, and I'm sort of ugly.
>>
I don't think I'd be responsible enough to have a gf.
Like, my last gf was the focus of all of my attention, but then I got bored of her and pretty much stopped seeing her without warning.
We are still on good terms (I'm her only friend, and she has actually suggested that we get back together), but I know that history would only repeat. I already feel bad enough.
>>
File: 1447850508576.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1447850508576.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>27264271
I realized I was less happy with a gf once I got one. I couldn't shitpost as much
>>
>>27264902
This

Supposedly a coworker is interested in me but I'm already panicking about it
>>
Gf meme is overrated trash.

>get gf few weeks ago
>cute, hold hands, watch movies, etc
>gets boring so quick
>nothing to do, just awkward
>she desires me so much less than I do her, and this has been the same for every relationship I've had

Save yourselves the time and money. Gf-ing is literally a meme. Single life is honestly so much better without all the bullshit.
>>
File: 1457485669741.png (140 KB, 287x316) Image search: [Google]
1457485669741.png
140 KB, 287x316
>>27264902
Same here comrade
I always retreat once the flirting crosses a certain line, maybe I need machine guns in my back to advance
>>
>>27264271
Happy? No

Content and comfortable? Yeah
>>
I'm over 30 so I don't care anymore
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.