[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why don't you have a gf, anon? >You're such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1458300895576.jpg (540 KB, 1439x1434) Image search: [Google]
1458300895576.jpg
540 KB, 1439x1434
>Why don't you have a gf, anon?
>You're such a handsome young man!
>>
>>27264012
Stop it grandma, I already told you I'm gay and have a boyfriend.
>>
Fuck you
You probably wouldn't even give me a chance if you were my age
>>
>>27264012
>Why don't you have a gf, anon?
>You're such a handsome young man!
That's literally what my grandma and aunties say every single time.
I wish they would just stop trying to cheer me up.
My grandma I kinda feel bad about since she's senile and keeps asking where my kids are.
>>
>>27264068
I want to say this so badly to my mother and grandmother.
>>
So why don't you just be my gf then grandma?
>>
Why's my grandma Ki-Adi-Mundi?
>>
File: h5ng9kw02rqbbz28ysp0.jpg (100 KB, 640x293) Image search: [Google]
h5ng9kw02rqbbz28ysp0.jpg
100 KB, 640x293
>I'm a special snowflake grandma.
>>
>>27264012
Possible response:
_Because I'm a herbivore man.
>Y-you, t-too...
_I'm asexual.
_B-but I do, actually. (lie)
_I don't know. I don't even care for some reason.
_Because girls aren't attracted to supreme gentlemen, such as myself.
>>
>>27264012
is she flirting at me with that straw?

i probably would after 2-3 huge ass cocktails.
>>
>>27264115
>My grandma I kinda feel bad about since she's senile and keeps asking where my kids are
She's not senile, it's her way of telling you to get kids

Old people always act like fools with their "dementia" and whatnot
>>
my mom:

>you're so handsome! I don't get why you don't have a gf! you should be beating girls off!

her on a different day:

>i'm only interested in tall men, lol.
>>
>>27265130
>Because girls aren't attracted to supreme gentlemen, such as myself.
>>
>>27265130
Are you attracted to women sexually?
>>
>>27264012
She's right you know. If you are a young male who is not obese or a ultra-turbo manlet then you should have be able to get a gf without much difficulty. I'm a 24 year old virgin so I'm not a normie or anything, just telling it like it is.
>>
>>27264115
>My grandma I kinda feel bad about since she's senile and keeps asking where my kids are.
Just switch with my father and that's my life. 44 years old and anytime I visit he asks how my kids are doing
>>
>>27265246
>why don't you have a gf, Anon? You're such a great FRIEND. I don't know why girls wouldn't want such a NICE GUY like you.

>>27264012
>gf is milf and three years younger than my mom
I don't have issues, I swear...
>>
>>27265220
She can't speak properly and forgets everyone's names, she thinks I'm my dad and she's 99. Trust me she was normal 5 years ago.
Sometimes when I visit her she tries to tell me stories but she forgets what she wanted to say or the words themselves so I kinda have to help her out by saying the word or figuring out what she wanted.

She's was pretty nice, a bit too strict but nice. She also paid for my college. I kinda wish I wasn't a failure since she wasted her money on me.
>>
>>27265314

I'm not a nice guy, though. I emotionally abuse my mom all the time.
>>
>>27264131
I`ve done it.They actually agreed I was right.
>>
>oh anon you are so cute I bet the girls are all over you :)))) - mom/mom's friends
I hate every single one of those roasties.
>>
>>27265338
I was referencing your oneitis.
>>
>>27265446

>being an orbiter
>>
>>27265406

I've always wondered if they were so desperate they actually found you attractive or if it was a lie. I'm pretty sure it's the former, old, used up white women on the prowl tend to go for low value men (like black men).
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>27264012
*Slaps her forehead*
>>
>>27265346
Fuck...I'd probably give up on life after that.
>>
>>27265320
Your grandma cared enough about you to help you get an education. You've already won the game of life imho.
>>
>>27264012
I don't actually want one.

But normies can't process this shit, it's completely alien to them.
>>
>>27264012
her forehead is bigger than my dick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.