[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots work at Wawa? 610 PA right here. >constant stream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Any robots work at Wawa? 610 PA right here.

>constant stream of ghetto trash.
>actually had a guy accidently give me Xanax instead of a quarter.
>mush-mouth niggers buying blunt wraps.

OH MY GOD WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT FLAVOR IT IS KILL YOURSELF.
>>
what in the blue fuck is a wawa?
>>
>>27264027
Convenience store in NE

What have you got against blunts OP? Are you more of a joint kind of guy?
>>
>>27264027

It's an overrated convenience store in the north east.

>OP here yes it's overrated.
>>
I'm almost sure I saw one of these driving through North Florida.
>>
>>27264063
>>27264078
i live in the north east and have never heard of a wawa. the only thing i have here is cvs and walgreens and walmart
>>
I worked overnight at one during a summer between school years when i was living with my girlfriend. Was pretty chill. Just making sandwiches during the bar closing rushes. Got to eat a lot of hot dogs for free. I also got to decide what was on the menu for the entire day which was neat.
>>
>>27264063

Unless you are going to a concert or smoke with more than 5 people it's a huge waste of weed.

I use a bowl because I don't have to worry about a Parole officer searching my room. That's why they get them; technically it's not illegal paraphernalia.
>>
>>27264103

There are like 10 in Florida. But it's vastly a NE thing.

Ain't you niggas got Sheetz? What a terrible name.
>>
>>27264195
Sheets, rutters, and wawa are all the same shit. All of them were all over Pennsylvania when I lived down there.

I used to stop at rutters every morning before work to get a half gallon of chocolate milk when I was delivering furniture for a living.
>>
Califag, this is the best part of west philly/south jersey
>>
File: 1445552958747.jpg (33 KB, 397x400) Image search: [Google]
1445552958747.jpg
33 KB, 397x400
Is it like a Spartan Store?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.