[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: crappy lives and houses of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160319_193328.jpg (670 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_193328.jpg
670 KB, 2592x1944
i'll start:
>20 yo, live with my parents and 2 younger siblings (m,f)
>haven't any girl to talk with that haven't a boyfriend
>don't know how to start to talk with them anyways
>haven't an only group of people that i go out with, but i'm the useless wheel in most of them
>only group i'm really attached to is my friends from childhood, we're 3 guys, most of the time doing nothing at someone's house
>they seem to go on with life, while i'm here losing time on 4chan, playing games or watching thrash-tv series/animes
>have just lost a year to university cause i don't study enough (or don't study at all)
>never had a real gf (meaning real feelings for a girl that actually returned)
>never had a job, still i don't know if i should give it a try
>our house is a loft on 2 "floors" (the upper floor is in the pic)
>loft means no walls
>no walls means no privacy, nor studying opportunities
>have to jerk off in front of my sleeping brother or in the bathroom
>in my family nobody takes care about our family or house but my mother
>live with an obnoxious little sister that 16/24 lives on the sofa watching garbage on netflix
>live with a brother that could be an alpha but just plays lol when comes back home and has no real friends he go out with
>live with a mother that shouts us orders to do, but none of us actually does anything
>live with a father that is always late at everything, god of procrastinating
>had to clean up his corner of house where he keeps his shit
>4 years passed, still nothing done
>i lived my life as a chrysalis waiting for something that changed, but nothing happened
>metapod.jpg
>we live in a messy house that noone cleans up, cause we tolerate it and my mother can't do everything
don't know what to say more, ask and i'll reply
>>
>>27263948
Why dont you move out instead of living like a 12y old?
>>
>>27263980
no job means no money
no money means no possibility to move out
>>
> 26, living at parents
> nothing on cv, never had a real job
> on meds for depression
> no goals or plans
> dont care about anything
> live each day as it comes
> spend all my time online
total apathy. i cant afford to not be apathetic at this point
>>
>>27264003
Why dont you get a job?
You spend less time at home and you get money to move out.
>>
>>27264052
what did you do after school? why didn't you find a job?
>>
File: 20160319_133538.jpg (728 KB, 8400x512) Image search: [Google]
20160319_133538.jpg
728 KB, 8400x512
>19 yo trap
>life with gf 18
>part time, about 10 hours a week at $28/hour
>missed out on community college classes this semester
>don't really do anything
>fap often
>read books outside and smoke a lot
idk
it's ok
I do yoga with my aunt on saturdays
>>
>>27264003
Then get a job. Holy shit I'd bet anything it's just your own laziness and inability to work for anything.

Your mother sounds like an enabler and your siblings are brats (along with you).
>>
>>27264145
i just stopped playing videogames as i spent 80 euros on them, plus 100 euros on lol in time, 2 weeks i don't play and i just started thinking what to do with my life now
>>
>>27264214
Hows that related to anything I said?
>>
>>27264166
yeah i live with laziness, never did the license as i never cared about driving since i live in a metropoly, used to move by bike or by tram; but i try to get over it, for example by going to the gym or not staying home playing all day long
>>
>>27264232
>i just started thinking what to do with my life now
always lived with self-pilot, always had everything i needed (with a low standard) so never tried to "upgrade" my life
>>
>>27263948
haha holy shit how hard is it to just jerk off in the shower? What a degenerate.
>>
>>27264346
At that rate youre going to share a room with your siblings into your thirties.
>>
>>27264442
not in the shower, on the toilet, pretending to poop
>>27264558
i hope not, btw it's a common thing here in italy to stay home till late 20s
>>
>>27263948
that ur house/room bro? looks cleaner overall than my room. Mine's got flat, worn carpet with a couple of holes in it under my chair, it used to have a few holes in the walls and my door too from drinking and punching but I got those fixed and painted over so it looks better now. Your room is untidy but has a cleaner look overall if you just rearranged stuff on shelves, clear off the floor, etc.
>>
>>27264772
yeah that's some easy things to get done that noone does because noone cares, my mother once a week does a general house cleanup. the fan is there even in winter
>>
File: my house.png (37 KB, 1359x833) Image search: [Google]
my house.png
37 KB, 1359x833
>>27263948
>>27263948
>23 NEET live with mom, 1 twin and 1 younger brother that is also NEET
>graduated highschool
>had jobs but longest one was only 9 months in 2013
>haven't worked since sept last year
>Move in to mom's house 2 years after she moves to this house
>lasted longer than my brothers though
>Make living room nobody used into bedroom
>right next to kitchen
>no door on my room just a shitty curtain blocking it
>curtain has a hole at the top where light shines through when kitchen light is on and hits right on my pillow so i can't sleep when anyone turns it on
>hear literally every single thing going on in the kitchen
>window in room at most 6" from road and people always walk up and down my street so can't leave window open when it's nice out cause i'll just hear people all the time
>next door neighbor had a kid that plays basketball every single day.
>can hear him dribbling for 30 min at a time.
>basketball usually hits our house cause he misses a lot and hits my wall.
>don't mind that at all cause at least he's doing something active unlike me
>mom can barely pay for 2 NEETs and my twin that doesn't really pay any bills just has a job and spends it all on gas money playing in bands

The only thing I want in life right now is to not be costing my mom money but I also don't wanna kill myself.
>>
>>27265115
If you kill yourself you'd cost your mother something more than just money, are you still looking for a job?
>>
>>27265308
i should be but i don't drive and i really don't want to rely on my dad anymore to drive me places because he eventually just gets annoyed and then i get fucked over. There was a dairy queen that caught fire a few months ago that's within walking distance and it's almost rebuilt so I'm gonna try working there and a gas station opening up next to it. Idk if the gas station will even have an attendant though it says it's a fleet station for big tractor trailer trucks. And there's an empty storefront being made into a dollar tree. I'm basically just waiting for one of those to open up first and I'll try to get a job there.
ATM I could get my driver's license if I was really insistent on my mom taking me out so I could get used to driving but she's usually real tired after work and I wouldn't have a car to use anyway and I'm terrified of driving. I don't trust myself to not wreck and last time I drove with my mom I got really bad anxiety.
>>
>>27263948
Why haven't you tried to get a job OP?
>>
>>27265448
We gotta focus on our main goals.
Write a todo list and go for it the whole day
>>27265511
I didn't need it, i stil don't but i want to move on with my life. The chrysalis just began to open
>>
>>27265448
Get someone else to drive the big tractor trailer trucks. Maybe you'll get used to driving within walking distance. Forget the gas station attendant just get your driver's license be a good boy don't make your mom angry.
>>
>>27266294
i wouldn't drive the trucks dude it's literally just a gas station but only for big trucks. I'm just saying i don't drive so anything not within walking distance is pretty much out of the question
>>
>>27266429
But you could drive if you get real big muscles. Maybe you shouldn't eat that much at the gas station bakeries? I swear to god, fat people are the worst drivers. Also stop texting and driving and drinking, how do you expect to not have anxiety?
>>
>>27264052
>26, living at parents
>never had a real job
Pretty much me anon.
This is my last year, parents are going to kick me out by summer and I have to find a job.
I won't be covered on their health insurance either

I feel like I'm going to have to find a place in the ghetto just to make ends meet
>>
>24 m
>KV
>share my childhood bedroom with my 27 year old brother
>have a law degree
>work six days, 45 hours a week
>make $30,000 a year
>$86,000 in debt
I used to get off on this self-pitying. It's not good for you, r9k.
>>
File: 1038 - zu8lNpl.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1038 - zu8lNpl.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>27266488
stop triggering me dude i don't have any money and my mom said she's gonna get rid of the internet if i put another hole in the wall
>>
>>27266606
Why do you put holes in the walls?
>>
File: 0545 - dc973hW.jpg (99 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
0545 - dc973hW.jpg
99 KB, 330x357
>>27266651
so i don't put holes in people
>>
>>27266800
i c. I don't get mad much now, but when I would when I was a lot younger, I'd stab my mattress without sheets in the way, punch it, baseball bat it, the mattress was my wall. You could try that instead. Just don't go overboard with it with the knife, don't want a bed that's nothing but rip and tear.
>>
>>27266960
Holy sheet
>>
>>27263948
>23
>live with mom
>she's loves me more than she should, is pretty relaxed about most stuff
>never had any ambition, never had any reason to get a job or anything like that
>ruined my mind with shitty drugs, but simultaneously would never regret those experiences for a second
>mom doesn't care, still loves me anyway
>wish I could kill myself but she'd be crushed
>fuck, she should've been paired with someone else

My life is something like really good combined with guilt over how good it really is. Also older brother is an aspiring lawyer "chad" type who has a really strong innate grasp of everything, he's going to grow up to be great. Doesn't make me feel bad but makes me feel good because that way I know my mom can attribute success to at least one person.

Live in a townhouse btw, walls seem to be soundproofed because I can only hear neighbors when I'm outside. Truly the good life but it still feels like it isn't enough.
>>
File: 1001 - Gmt7Xe0.png (50 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1001 - Gmt7Xe0.png
50 KB, 318x308
>>27266960
i actually haven't gotten mad since I quit my last job cause my co-worker was such a fucking asshole. before that the last time i got mad was when i lived with my dad.
I'm just the type of person that can't stand those people who are like "respect me and I'll respect you" but they actually mean "treat me like i'm fucking god or I won't treat you like a human."
>>
>>27267051
Also my fucking cat loves me a lot, too, and she shouldn't.

I hear about people with standoffish cats and she's so fucking different, damn. Love her so much though. I wish I could understand her because she's so weird in a good way, wish she wasn't sterile (not my choice) so she could reproduce and create more cats as awesome as her.
>>
>>27266985
best comment all month
>>
>>27267079
Yeh, respect as in common courtesy is one thing, that's reasonable, but ass kissery respect is just, GTFO with that.
>>
>>27266960
Oh m8. From 12 to 18 I had around 6 month cycles of depression and man, teenage depression is a little different than normal depression. Its more angsty and irritable. I got so mad over absolutely nothing. I also worked out a lot and when I hit stuff it was usually unslavagable.
>>
>>27267106
Good cats are awesome, I had a calico back in 07-08 who would start purring when you'd pick her up to hold her, she liked being held for long periods of time too and would fall asleep with me.
>>
File: he didn't fly so good.png (83 KB, 1598x325) Image search: [Google]
he didn't fly so good.png
83 KB, 1598x325
>>27267163
you missed this then
>>
>>27267200
I don't have experience with depression, not that I know of, was never diagnosed. But even when I'd do stuff like that, it was rare, usually just because it was a time when I was being bullied by my neighborhood "friends" I'd play with, fucking gang-rape style everyone vs me or when I'd get picked on in a class in middle school with people that I had bad history with. It got better in 8th grade though, no bullying from then on until graduating high school.
>>
>>27267051
I still live at home and my mom is basically the same way, and I'm an only child.
In a way it kind of makes me hate her though, she's was way too clingy when I was growing up cause she had fertility problems having me.

Basically made me the beta bitch I am today, because I could never go anywhere cause of constant overprotection and was sheltered in the house
>>
>>27265115
Why don't you get a door then you bum, it's not that expensive.
Or do you not even have a frame? Even then you can just add it, just ask some older male relative to help you and you might even learn something.
>>
>>27267597
the hole int he wall is smaller than a normal door so i'd probably have to make something custom and the last owner of the house put all this dumb shit on the wall so it's all jagged and shit and i'd have to scrape and hammer it all off. we were gonna get a door to put on it but it just never came to fruition. When I get another job soon I'll get me a door.
>>
>>27266544
>24
>shares childhood room with 27 yo brother
>worthless law degree
Your mom raised some champions LOL
>>
>>27268006
Hey bro, he's got a degree, a job, and puts in work six days a week. What do you do exactly?
>>
>>27268193
I work 5 days a week and make more than that faggot lol.
Plus, I have no debt, my own place, and I'm not a faggot lol.
>>
>>27268335
Okay, you're doing alright too, he is as well, both alright.
>>
>>27268335
then why are you here? this board is for self-loathing. not throwing around hate
>>
>>27268382
<3
>>27268400
Because I'm ugly as sin and want to kms.
>not for throwing around hate
OK r3ddit
>>
>>27268551
lol ur ugly ahuhueuheuheuheue
post faec
>>
>>27268335
>lol
Kill yourself already
>>
>>27268335
>>27269711
Are you him replying to yourself?
>>
File: room.jpg (43 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
43 KB, 500x370
im allowed out twice a month
>>
>>27269919
This is one of those pictures that never go out of style after all these years it just keeps getting posted.
>>
>>27264052

Be my bf
Spend all your time on me.
>>
>>27264156
>28 an hour
job? please tell me.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.