[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you haven't taken a girl's virginity you are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: normie frog.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
normie frog.png
48 KB, 500x282
If you haven't taken a girl's virginity you are not a man.

Anyone can sleep with a roastie whore, it takes a real man to woo a pure woman. And statistically speaking if you don't have sex with a woman before the age of 23 your chances of having sex with a virgin diminishes to almost 0 and you will forever be a manchild.
>>
>>27263887
shit, i have had all kinds of sex but never took a girls virginity

now im not a man?
>>
If you don't consumate your lifelong bond with the woman you love on your wedding night, you are an animalistic degenerate mongoloid.

Deus Vult
>>
>>27263887
Also I think it is really easy to fuck a virgin, especially if you aim for really young ones, but it isnt right to do since they are so mentally and physicly different
>>
>>27263887
I have had sex with a virgin. It was alright, much better from an emotional stand point than a physical one.
>>
>>27263887

Yeah......................growing up with no Chad relatives or friends set me up to only attract non-virgins looking for a safe guy.
>>
>>27263887
Fuck
>>27263913
And doubly so.

Never stood a chance.
Modern life sucks.
>>
>>27263887
Who else /fuckedvirginsandroasties/ here?
>>
>>27263887
what did deflowering your girl felt like op?
pls be specific.
>>
>>27264044

Remember the ecstasy you felt as a kid when you opened a new pack of game cards and smelled them? It was like that, but a hundred times better.

Fucking a roastie is like finding your old cards that you kept in your basement for 10 years and noticing that old cardboard smell.
>>
>>27264135
Best thing I have read all day 10/10
>>
>>27264135

Was there blood?
>>
>>27263887
I fucked 2 virgins tho

Originals
>>
>>27264222

Yes, and it got all over my white shirt and sheets.
>>
>>27264135
hopefully you are till with her,
you are doing a disservice to the rest of us trying to land a virgin qt if you put her out in the dating market.
>>
>>27264286

sorry bro, feminism made it ok to fuck and chuck virgins, so you'd be a fool not to.
>>
>>27264286
>>27264334

The thought of cheating or dumping her disgusts me. Had a dream about fucking another girl, i woke up and nearly threw up.
>>
>>27264374
>The thought of cheating or dumping her disgusts me. Had a dream about fucking another girl, i woke up and nearly threw up.

good man.
>>
>>27263887
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweet pea.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.