[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luv is ded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 630x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 630x847
>be anxiety ridden teen
>awkward virgin for years
>give up hope for love
>get tinder, meet some roasties
>lose it to 10/10
>fall in love for first time
>tfw they actually love me back
>be in committed relationship for two years
>move in together
>fight and break up on and off never more than a day
>big fight and break up
>mfw two weeks have passed and still broken up
>feel depressed and meaningless without them
>be told they're happy for the first time in months

Anyone sad about not having a relationship, don't be.
>>
>>27263851
>>tfw they actually love me back
Whoops! What led you to that conclusion?
>>
>>27263851
Please kill yourself you stupid fuck. Have you ever heard the expression "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"? Well it's a well known expression for a reason. Because it's true you whiny bitch
>>
>>27264318
/thread
most faggot here doesnt even know how is to be told "i love you" by some girl so really, suicide.
>>
Why don't you go cry about it to your normie friends you normtard? Real robots can't even get a match on tinder much less actual sex.
>>
>>27264318
>"better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all"

Not OP, but that quote is from a guy writing to his best friend who passed away, not some roastie whore
>>
>>27263851
go fuck yourself you piece of shit you just experience the pleasure of sex and love.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>>27263851

Really depressing story, OP. Too bad you didn't kill yourself at the end. It would have been a happy ending
>>
>>27264406
Why the hell would you write to a ded person? They for sure cant read that shit.
>>
>>27264406
it can be applied even in a romantic relationship you dumbfuck
>>
>>27264489
No, it can't. It's called context you fucking retard.
>>
Used the fact that I hadn't ever been a relationship to manipulate me into buying an apartment, clothes, etc. bc I thought it was "love". Felt like a normie for once but nah still a robot
>>
>>27264512
you must be really stupid. you can reuse that sentence replacing "friend" with "girlfriend".
suicide with OP now thanks.
>>
You fucking retard. Anyone who has a """""Tinder""""" is a childish whore who isn't worth dating. Period.
>>
Falling for tinder sluts shoulda been my downfall. Instead it's an empty 2k a month apartment I got for them and have to stay alone in debt in. Will suicide soon
>>
>>27263851
>they actually love me back
> they're happy for the first time in months
you had a relationship with more than 1 person at the same time?
>>
>>27264625
>using quotes out of context
>hurr durr it still makes sense becuz i said so

Fucking retarded autists
>>
>>27264737
Was probably a dude or a tranny.
>>
>>27264771
If the quote can be true in other contexts, then it can be used in other contexts. People don't say it because they have so much respect for the guy who first wrote it, they say it because it makes sense to them.

So yeah, context doesn't matter here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.