[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents are kicking me out. I need to commit suicide pronto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Le Sweating Towel Fellow.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
Le Sweating Towel Fellow.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
Parents are kicking me out. I need to commit suicide pronto
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (67 KB, 700x816) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
67 KB, 700x816
is it safe to assume you have absolutely 0 money left, no work experience and are in your 20's?
>>
>>27263993
I have worked for 4 years and I have about 4k in the bank but I have come to terms with the fact that I basically have no agency. Its still winter and I am going to be homeless and worrying what will happen to my stuff and I would rather be dead anyway. I am 24
>>
>>27264114
okay, so, lets see, you have enough money in the bank to get yourself a cheap rundown appartement, transfere your shit into a depot until you have a bigger place or whatever. this is a huge opportunity, just go to another place and set up shop there, work as a fast food clerk or somethin undtil you get a better job there. got kicked out too, best thing in my life
>>
>>27264209
>huge opportunity

If it was a huge opportunity then I would have capitalized on it earlier like all you normies. I am already in full Bartleby mode and every year it just gets worse. You probably got kicked out at 18. What I have learned in the past 5 years is that the only thing I can do is lie and dissimulate and that I have the bare minimum of control over most of what I do. I should have been born a woman to be honest.
>>
File: abstracthell.jpg (73 KB, 716x720) Image search: [Google]
abstracthell.jpg
73 KB, 716x720
>>27264361
nigga i'm 26, got kicked out a year ago. stop being a faggot, think of all the pizza and memes you gonna miss out on if you quit
>>
>>27264114
Shit min wage jobs? If so, you're in for a rough life. Either accept a cheap apartment, find another shit job in short order, and slave to survive forever. Or sudoku if you can't accept that. I wouldn't accept it.
>>
>>27264430
There is absolutely nothing in this world I deem worth living for. The only reason I am alive right now is self-imposed negative reinforcement. Life is just a silly pain in the ass to me
>>
>>27264498
well then go fuck an electrical outlet and stop shitposting
>>
>>27264498
Make a post with your name just before you kill yourself so we know you did it.
>>
>>27264547
This isn't Tom and Jerry. There's only a few ways to kill yourself. Fewer still that work.
>>
>>27264361
>b-but I'm not 18 no moe wah wah I can't do anything c-cuz I'm in my 20's.
Shut the fuck up and move out faggot. Kids don't graduate college till their 21-24 anyway, it's literally the average age of moving into your own place and getting a job.
>>
File: 1447451975163.png (393 KB, 802x861) Image search: [Google]
1447451975163.png
393 KB, 802x861
>>27264627
you autistic fuck. literally anything would suffice. lock himself in the bathroom and slitting his arm open, jumping off of a bridge, heck, even just jump in front of a train would work if the trains fast enough. The human body cant take much of abuse, we're all fragile, yo :'(
>>
>>27264744
you don't belong here Nat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.