[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I Robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 597x519
>19, Kissless virgin.
>Incapable of holding conversation with anyone.
>The only time I ever really touched a girl was when this cutie Hispanic chick would smack my ass if I was walking to class, and I would smack her ass back. This lasted for about a week and a half during my freshman year of HS.

Other than that, it's been all bad for me. How do I regain that magic, bros? Or is it gone forever?
>>
>>27263763
Have you tried asking your mom for tips on how to pick up chicks? I did and now I can get any woman I want. Ask her how to make them happy and how to pleasure them in bed
>>
>>27263806
Women's advice for picking up women is worthless tbqh
>>
>>27263812
This. Women don't know what they want, or at least won't admit it.
>>
>>27263806
I've never tried asking my mom, because I've always assumed that she's from a different generation and the rules for what worked back then won't work now.
>>
>19

No. You're young, you have time. Get off this board, go to college, volunteer, join clubs, etc. theres still hope for you.
>>
>>27263763
You're fucked, braeh.
Choose your destiny:
>>>/trains/
>>>/tabletop/
>>>/airtrafficcontrol/
>>>/baseballfantasyleague/
>>
>>27264831
All of these seem equally awful.
>>
>19

No Anon,you still have a long journey.Go to college and prolly you can hook up with someone there.Probably will get cucked at the same time.
>>
>>27265196
I'm 19 and have been living in the Uni dorms for 2 semesters. I have gotten much worse here. I have zero friends here. I haven't had a conversation with non-professors or non-clergy since August.
>>
>>27265248
Join a club then!
>>
>>27265275
>tfw I am in one
It didn't help. I was kind of expecting other people in the History club to have an autistic obsession with history too, but they are all normalfags.
>>
>>27265248
You should start to socialize Anon,doesnt matter if it takes a lot of time.Try to adept it little by little.I know how you feel,I keep changing school when I was in grade 3 till 4.The first and second day is not for me but the third day,people around start to have a little fhat with me.Goodluck.
>>
>>27265521
There was like three weeks of things where we all were supposed to meet people and form friend-groups. I had no luck with this whatsoever and felt uncomfortable around everyone there. I am also diagnosed Schizotypal, so that helps explain that.
>>
>>27265581
Well,that explains it but doesnt mean you cant make any friend.Try to find someone that you trust,someone that can help you regardless of any problems.I know it's hard but people like that do exist and its just time before you meet them.Try to overcome your STPD
>>
>>27265693
>being able to trust people
That's not how this PD works.

>mfw I stay awake in bed watching my roommate to make sure he isn't a shapeshifting demon waiting for me to go to sleep so he can kill me and assume my identity
>think a number is stalking me and freak out whenever I see it
>whenever home by myself, I carry around a golf club in case I have to defend myself
>occasionally think that every organization I encounter (like my University and Church) are nonexistent and are just a giant conspiracy to trick me specifically
>>
>>27263806
This is actually some of the best advice I have read on this board.
>>
>>27265833
Nontheless,you need to overcome all of that.Goodluck OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.